Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,555 members, 7,948,152 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 03:04 PM

Best Small Hotel In Lagos Center - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best Small Hotel In Lagos Center (378 Views)

10 Best Small Cities In The World For Affordable Housing And A Thriving Culture / Top 5 Underwater Hotel In The World(number 5 Will Shock You) / Would You Take An Overnight Trip With This Kind Of Bus “moving Hotel” In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Small Hotel In Lagos Center by Zare1989: 5:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
Hello everyone, I’m planning a visit to Lagos, with a group of friends from Europe, who prefer staying in small luxury hotels. That’s why I’d like help with finding a good boutique hotel in Lagos.

Until recently, I had no idea what boutique hotels were, but apparently, they’re a big thing in Europe, especially in Paris. Basically, these are small hotels (up to 100 rooms), located in a historical building in the middle of the city. Because they’re small, you usually get to book them by speaking to the owners directly. What this means is that you can tailor your stay the way you like it the most – choose your own breakfast time, arrival/departure, room location, etc.

You can learn more about boutique hotels at http://hunt4hotel.com.

Anyway, I would like to hear from you what you think the best boutique hotel in Lagos is. It needs to be located in the city center (preferably Lagos Island), yet far away from the crowd, so that we can sleep at night. It would also be good if it was a small hotel, not like Marriott or Hilton… It’s not only because of the price but also because the service usually tends to be better in smaller hotels.

Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks in advance

(1) (Reply)

Police Seek Help In Locating Relatives Of Elderly Man Killed By Truck Driver(pic / Pls I Need Your Candid Advice Plss / VIO Warns FCT Residents Against Patronising Unpainted Taxi Cabs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.