Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,860 members, 7,889,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:23 PM

Man Contacts Diamond Bank To Return N7.3M Mistakenly Paid To His Account - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Contacts Diamond Bank To Return N7.3M Mistakenly Paid To His Account (36573 Views)

Maduka Onyishi Returns N2.2Billion To First Bank Wrongly Credited To His Account / Man Gets A Car For Returning N53m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account By The Govt / Diamond Bank Replies Nigerian Guy Who Cried Out Over N7.3m Mistakenly Credited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Contacts Diamond Bank To Return N7.3M Mistakenly Paid To His Account by seangy4konji: 8:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
I will cash all ican out of it till it burst and move to Ghana.

Make my prick bend more I return am.

1 Like

Re: Man Contacts Diamond Bank To Return N7.3M Mistakenly Paid To His Account by Dollarship(m): 8:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
If na me grin
Moneyship
Re: Man Contacts Diamond Bank To Return N7.3M Mistakenly Paid To His Account by Oladipo1166(m): 8:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
if nah me, God don Bless my hustle b dat oooh
Re: Man Contacts Diamond Bank To Return N7.3M Mistakenly Paid To His Account by yellow237(m): 8:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
cheesy
Re: Man Contacts Diamond Bank To Return N7.3M Mistakenly Paid To His Account by feekman(m): 8:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
9japrof:
Honesty pays in the long run... We should learn to be honest irrespective of the amounts involved

Re: Man Contacts Diamond Bank To Return N7.3M Mistakenly Paid To His Account by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
either ways he would still be traced,so no need disappearing.

2 Likes

Re: Man Contacts Diamond Bank To Return N7.3M Mistakenly Paid To His Account by Iamsammy(m): 8:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
goldedprince:
please arrest him for being stupid . we dont need his type. if na my relative i go give am rat poison
I swear
Re: Man Contacts Diamond Bank To Return N7.3M Mistakenly Paid To His Account by JaffyJoe(m): 8:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
Na to dey withdraw 950k through e-channel everyday to bypass individual limit until account is is depleted and retire to Seychelles afterwards.

Just kidding.

1 Like

Re: Man Contacts Diamond Bank To Return N7.3M Mistakenly Paid To His Account by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
My bank credited me 5.1 million early last year, there took it back after an hour or so, I had my mobile banking app, I could have moved it, I am an honest Nigerian
Re: Man Contacts Diamond Bank To Return N7.3M Mistakenly Paid To His Account by Orpe7(m): 8:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
I will take small lie say i dey expect some money before grin
Re: Man Contacts Diamond Bank To Return N7.3M Mistakenly Paid To His Account by Flawlessangel(m): 8:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
blackbeau1:
Erm I'll send my account details to him. If he doesn't know what to do with 7m, I know exactly what to do

Which is?
Re: Man Contacts Diamond Bank To Return N7.3M Mistakenly Paid To His Account by CutenaijaMedia(m): 8:28pm On Aug 15, 2017
If U you were my brother, I'll disown you idiot!!!
Re: Man Contacts Diamond Bank To Return N7.3M Mistakenly Paid To His Account by NLandIsHypocrit: 8:30pm On Aug 15, 2017
goldedprince:
please arrest him for being stupid . we dont need his type. if na my relative i go give am rat poison
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Chai my belleO this guy wan kee me with laugh grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Contacts Diamond Bank To Return N7.3M Mistakenly Paid To His Account by nextstep(m): 8:30pm On Aug 15, 2017
CutenaijaMedia:
If U you were my brother, I'll disown you idiot!!!

People here think you can take somebody's 7.3M and just disappear... hmm...

As for me, I will return it oh, but not because I'm honest... grin

It's because of fear... you want hitmen and village witches to start looking for you? People get killed for 5k, talk less 7M.
At least, maybe I can collect 5% for whistle blowing on myself grin
Re: Man Contacts Diamond Bank To Return N7.3M Mistakenly Paid To His Account by blackbeau1(f): 8:36pm On Aug 15, 2017
Flawlessangel:

Which is?
pay for my masters and develop an idea I have

1 Like

Re: Man Contacts Diamond Bank To Return N7.3M Mistakenly Paid To His Account by igraman(m): 8:39pm On Aug 15, 2017
valdes00:
if na me, I go withdraw and re-deposit
Why? ... If I may ask.
Re: Man Contacts Diamond Bank To Return N7.3M Mistakenly Paid To His Account by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:43pm On Aug 15, 2017
jericco1:
meaning?
Blessing from the Lord

1 Like

Re: Man Contacts Diamond Bank To Return N7.3M Mistakenly Paid To His Account by dabeto: 8:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
EFCC.... cool
Re: Man Contacts Diamond Bank To Return N7.3M Mistakenly Paid To His Account by profmsboi(m): 8:48pm On Aug 15, 2017
Okay na
Re: Man Contacts Diamond Bank To Return N7.3M Mistakenly Paid To His Account by Princeboca12(m): 8:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
Muckross1122:
A Nigerian Man has taken to Micro-blogging site, Twitter to cry out after he received a credit alert of over 7 million naira in his Diamond Bank Account.

The user, @raynergy, said the transfer was made by a company, though he didn’t disclose the actual company, but it’s been 24 hours, and he hasn’t been contacted by the bank or the company to return the money.

He wrote:

Dear @DiamondBankNG exactly at this time yesterday 7,310,000.00, seven million three hundred and ten thousand was transferred to my account.

The transfer was made by a company. It’s exactly 24 hours & I have not been contacted. The money is not mine and I want it out of my account

Please follow back so I can DM my account information and any other details you may require. Thank you.

This immediately prompted a Twitter poll by a Nigerian, who asked other Nigerians what they’d have done if they got a credit alert from an unknown source.

Check More Via Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/08/nigerian-man-contact-diamond-bank-to.html

Please 150million was paid into my account. What do i do? Urgent response abeg
Re: Man Contacts Diamond Bank To Return N7.3M Mistakenly Paid To His Account by free2ryhme: 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
Emeskhalifa:
When God decides to pic ur call but your phone is dead.

U think say na God go come down com help u?? Smh

God will not give you what is not yours

1 Like

Re: Man Contacts Diamond Bank To Return N7.3M Mistakenly Paid To His Account by Lawalemi(m): 9:01pm On Aug 15, 2017
That's the ideal thing
Re: Man Contacts Diamond Bank To Return N7.3M Mistakenly Paid To His Account by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 15, 2017
JaffyJoe:
Na to dey withdraw 950k through e-channel everyday to bypass individual limit until account is is depleted and retire to Seychelles afterwards.

Just kidding.
Bros na wetin you go do, remove the kidding. Na faceless forum.

1 Like

Re: Man Contacts Diamond Bank To Return N7.3M Mistakenly Paid To His Account by TheUcloud: 9:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
uncle ray....ar knw knw say d kind good lky dis o....pesin wey dem cum ma hux wella
Re: Man Contacts Diamond Bank To Return N7.3M Mistakenly Paid To His Account by Jdesilentkiller(m): 9:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
Wise dude... It's better to chop the reward he will get for returning the money in peace than to spend the 7 million in fear, apprehension etc

1 Like

Re: Man Contacts Diamond Bank To Return N7.3M Mistakenly Paid To His Account by TheUcloud: 9:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
TheUcloud:
uncle ray....ar knw knw say d guy good lky dis o....pesin wey dem cum ma hux wella
Re: Man Contacts Diamond Bank To Return N7.3M Mistakenly Paid To His Account by engrkaz(m): 9:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
I remember Uncle Ray, I did the window blind he's using in his house. A young guy with a kind heart. He met me online and contacted me, I first went to his house for measurement and this guy transferred 150k to my account without knowing my shop. He just told me to deliver his material and I thank God that I didn't disappoint him because he really wanted the blind the next day. He is a nice man
i love ur marketing skill.... I go call you for a job soon

1 Like

Re: Man Contacts Diamond Bank To Return N7.3M Mistakenly Paid To His Account by JaffyJoe(m): 9:18pm On Aug 15, 2017
majekdom2:
Bros na wetin you go do, remove the kidding. Na faceless forum.

Lolz busted.
Re: Man Contacts Diamond Bank To Return N7.3M Mistakenly Paid To His Account by iluvdonjazzy: 9:18pm On Aug 15, 2017
this man is telling lies
Re: Man Contacts Diamond Bank To Return N7.3M Mistakenly Paid To His Account by lereinter(m): 9:25pm On Aug 15, 2017
why is it not my account

1 Like

Re: Man Contacts Diamond Bank To Return N7.3M Mistakenly Paid To His Account by farem: 9:38pm On Aug 15, 2017
Emeskhalifa:

Calls are also picked by Satan! Ability to know and say NO is a great wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: Man Contacts Diamond Bank To Return N7.3M Mistakenly Paid To His Account by farem: 9:39pm On Aug 15, 2017
Emeskhalifa:

Calls are also picked by Satan! Ability to discern and say NO is a great wisdom.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Owes China $3.22bn —NBS / What A Banker Saved Through Piggy Bank - PHOTOS / Men Who Stole POS Machines, Withdrew ₦4M To Play Bets Arrested In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.