Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,225 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:21 AM

International Vacancy: Call For Voice Audition - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / International Vacancy: Call For Voice Audition (904 Views)

Urgent Vacancy - CALL CENTRE AGENT / Vacancy: Call Center Agents At Sumeru Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

International Vacancy: Call For Voice Audition by Rufus007(m): 6:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
Outcess is an integrated customer engagement and business process outsourcing company. We deliver innovative digital solutions that empower and optimize the performance of people, teams and organizations.

One of our Clients in America requires the service of individuals who speak fluent English with either of British or American accent.

In view of this, you are required to make 1 minute voice recording of the narration below with either of American or British accent or in impeccable English without accent.

Hello, my name is .............(insert your full name)

At Outcess, we believe that digital technologies are driving a paradigm shift in how we live, work and play. This shift makes it possible and imperative for businesses to radically reshape how they interact and transact with customers and partners, seamlessly connecting and enhancing all aspects of their operations. Organisations that successfully embrace this shift will reap the benefits of reinventing their businesses, dramatically altering the ways in which they serve their markets, and in the process secure a significant digital advantage.
We reckon that organisations of all types and sizes face a dual imperative for success: run better for efficiency and run different for growth.
Our innovative and tailor-made approach addresses this twin imperative and delivers to our clients the best technology and business expertise in today’s digital world.
[i][/i]”

send the voice recording and your name with contact number to rufus.fayeun@outcess.com and hr@outcess.com on or before 17th October 2017.

Successful candidates will be contacted for further interview.
Re: International Vacancy: Call For Voice Audition by iamclime(m): 8:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
Nice, very nice!
Re: International Vacancy: Call For Voice Audition by andersonho: 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
Pls guys how true is this job interview from myjoy food industry?

Sequel to ur application in My Joy Food Ind Ltd, we are happy to invite u for an interview tomorrow Wed. 16th August 2017 @GISS Ltd, Almost Opposite Chicken Republic, Ojodu Berger, Lagos at 11am prompt. Kindly come with ur CV and other credentials. HR Dept.
Re: International Vacancy: Call For Voice Audition by duchessofyork: 10:08pm On Aug 21, 2017
Rufus007:
Outcess is an integrated customer engagement and business process outsourcing company. We deliver innovative digital solutions that empower and optimize the performance of people, teams and organizations.

One of our Clients in America requires the service of individuals who speak fluent English with either of British or American accent.

In view of this, you are required to make 1 minute voice recording of the narration below with either of American or British accent or in impeccable English without accent.

Hello, my name is .............(insert your full name)

At Outcess, we believe that digital technologies are driving a paradigm shift in how we live, work and play. This shift makes it possible and imperative for businesses to radically reshape how they interact and transact with customers and partners, seamlessly connecting and enhancing all aspects of their operations. Organisations that successfully embrace this shift will reap the benefits of reinventing their businesses, dramatically altering the ways in which they serve their markets, and in the process secure a significant digital advantage.
We reckon that organisations of all types and sizes face a dual imperative for success: run better for efficiency and run different for growth.
Our innovative and tailor-made approach addresses this twin imperative and delivers to our clients the best technology and business expertise in today’s digital world.
[i][/i]”

send the voice recording and your name with contact number to rufus.fayeun@outcess.com and hr@outcess.com on or before 17th August 2017.

Successful candidates will be contacted for further interview.

Hi there,

For those of us that applied, when is it likely we get called/ feed back?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Real Is This Invite I Got / Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program 2018 / Urgent Vacancies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.