Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,423 members, 7,881,550 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:35 PM

Customs Intercepts FUNNAB University Bus Conveying Indian Hemp In Ogun - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Customs Intercepts FUNNAB University Bus Conveying Indian Hemp In Ogun (26708 Views)

Customs Intercepts South African Airways With N68.9m Frozen Chicken In Lagos / Customs Intercepts Military Hardware, Bulletproof Cars Worth 1.2Bn At Ijebu-Ode / Men Transporting Bags Of Indian Hemp In Ogun Run Into Police Ambush. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customs Intercepts FUNNAB University Bus Conveying Indian Hemp In Ogun by califotox: 10:40am On Aug 16, 2017
Barrywilly:
Poor journalistic story. The writer ought to have reached out to the FUNAAB management for the identification of the bus. I'm having the impression that the criminals just inscribed the name of FUNAAB on the bus in order to fool the security agents.
. Minister of defence who told you they av not contacted the school management. Pls don't judge asap!
Re: Customs Intercepts FUNNAB University Bus Conveying Indian Hemp In Ogun by TerrorSquad147: 10:42am On Aug 16, 2017
FUNAAB!!! grin grin I guess they are into weed cultivation learning also, as the name implies grin grin
Re: Customs Intercepts FUNNAB University Bus Conveying Indian Hemp In Ogun by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 16, 2017
grin shocked grin

Customs can do over sabi, so dem don turn NDLEA?

C as dem just seize person final year project work like say na contraband goods!

If that bus is truly owned by Funaab, then those percels are products of an intense agricultural research work.

Nonsense!
Re: Customs Intercepts FUNNAB University Bus Conveying Indian Hemp In Ogun by 9jatatafo(m): 10:50am On Aug 16, 2017
muller101:
lol u think so eh!
kind of oooo though the driver cannot be 100% innocent
Re: Customs Intercepts FUNNAB University Bus Conveying Indian Hemp In Ogun by Donemmy(m): 10:58am On Aug 16, 2017
Barrywilly:
Poor journalistic story. The writer ought to have reached out to the FUNAAB management for the identification of the bus. I'm having the impression that the criminals just inscribed the name of FUNAAB on the bus in order to fool the security agents.
Exactly my thought
Re: Customs Intercepts FUNNAB University Bus Conveying Indian Hemp In Ogun by okenwaa(m): 11:10am On Aug 16, 2017
Chineke!!!

See fresh sumtin oooooo.....
Wasted!!

Custom officers go still Blau am

In other news:
Phyno don come again oooo.....finish Hushpuppi for Timaya new song,,,,,watch vid here

http://wadupnaija.com/2017/08/video-audio-timaya-ft-phyno-olamide-telli-person.html
Re: Customs Intercepts FUNNAB University Bus Conveying Indian Hemp In Ogun by NairaEffect(m): 11:22am On Aug 16, 2017
IgbotiicGirL:
Afonjas following the footstep of their drug lord... Tinubu

if they are not skull mining they will be drug trafficking

i give up on afonjas

Give up on yourself and your dreamy Biafran agenda.
Re: Customs Intercepts FUNNAB University Bus Conveying Indian Hemp In Ogun by igraman(m): 11:38am On Aug 16, 2017
speaktome:

Why must you use Bible to give ur parameters
That's the term used worldover
Re: Customs Intercepts FUNNAB University Bus Conveying Indian Hemp In Ogun by mrhipup(m): 11:50am On Aug 16, 2017
Barrywilly:
Too much of Hollywood crime movies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Customs Intercepts FUNNAB University Bus Conveying Indian Hemp In Ogun by babdap: 12:28pm On Aug 16, 2017
they may want to use it experiment.
Re: Customs Intercepts FUNNAB University Bus Conveying Indian Hemp In Ogun by Adeoba10(m): 12:34pm On Aug 16, 2017
Barrywilly:
Stop saying what you don't know. That is d real funaab bus. D bus was coming from iwoye ketu, one of farm practical year location.
Re: Customs Intercepts FUNNAB University Bus Conveying Indian Hemp In Ogun by HMZi: 1:31pm On Aug 16, 2017
bible of skales!!!!
....Why Lord?

1 Like

Re: Customs Intercepts FUNNAB University Bus Conveying Indian Hemp In Ogun by speaktome(m): 1:37pm On Aug 16, 2017
igraman:

That's the term used worldover
You ain't serious at all...
Does Bible have same size?
Re: Customs Intercepts FUNNAB University Bus Conveying Indian Hemp In Ogun by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 16, 2017
As an alumni of that fabulous institution, I suppose the specimen belongs to the department of PLANT PHYSIOLOGY AND CROP PRODUCTION (PPCP) or PASTURE AND RANGE MANAGEMENT (PRM). But if otherwise, the driver should be responsible for that act.
Re: Customs Intercepts FUNNAB University Bus Conveying Indian Hemp In Ogun by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
AFONJAS selling cannabis and skull mining/body parts business is it how they plan to turn odua republic to Dubai of Africa I swear weeds/skull mining business will be their major GDP TUFIAKWA.... Ndi Ala
Re: Customs Intercepts FUNNAB University Bus Conveying Indian Hemp In Ogun by liveyourlife007(m): 5:49pm On Aug 16, 2017
IgbotiicGirL:
Afonjas following the footstep of their drug lord... Tinubu

if they are not skull mining they will be drug trafficking

i give up on afonjas
Olosho... how market?
Re: Customs Intercepts FUNNAB University Bus Conveying Indian Hemp In Ogun by oluwazino(m): 10:26am On Aug 17, 2017
So weed is not agriculture

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy / Man Escapes From Kidnappers' Den After He & 5 Others Were Abducted In Kogi / Woman Designs Her Niece With Razor Blade In Bayelsa (Disturbing Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.