Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,539 members, 7,888,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:52 PM

Help!!! How Much Will It Cost To Build This Boy's Quarters - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Help!!! How Much Will It Cost To Build This Boy's Quarters (5998 Views)

8 Bedroom Duplex With 2 Boy's Quarters For Sale At Maitama Abuja (SEE PRICE) / How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? / How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! How Much Will It Cost To Build This Boy's Quarters by HisSexcellency(m): 1:00am On Aug 16, 2017
Please guys I will like to know the cost of building this 4bedroom boy's quarters.
Location is Asaba delta state, cost from foundation to roofing stage.
Mind you, i intend using the normal aluminum roofing materials and soil type is very ok.

Blocks = 6inches solid, there is water and sharp sand 30tons at the site.

Note........ I didn't want to upload the floor/ground plan for some reasons, but one of the rooms is masters while the other 3rooms share same bathroom/toilet

Your suggestions are highly welcomed

Re: Help!!! How Much Will It Cost To Build This Boy's Quarters by mufutau55(m): 2:32am On Aug 16, 2017
You mean this is a 4 Bedrooms BQ with a Livingroom and Kitchen too?
Floor plan will help people to see the total and rooms dimensions so as to calculate the blocks.
But it's your choice of not posting it.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! How Much Will It Cost To Build This Boy's Quarters by kanayorr(m): 5:07am On Aug 16, 2017
With due respect, I think you will need to post the floor plan of the proposed building as without the dimensions no one will be able to help you with anything.
but if you're not comfortable with posting the pictures of the plan your best bet would be to visit a construction firm in asaba. try peculiar consult for example. they are close to government house in asaba.
or better still you could just write the dimensions for each room in the building stating the ceiling height for each room maybe someone could be of help.
Shalom

1 Like

Re: Help!!! How Much Will It Cost To Build This Boy's Quarters by johnson232: 6:53am On Aug 16, 2017
HisSexcellency:
Please guys I will like to know the cost of building this 4bedroom boy's quarters.
Location is Asaba delta state, cost from foundation to roofing stage.
Mind you, i intend using the normal aluminum roofing materials and soil type is very ok.

Blocks = 6inches solid, there is water and sharp sand 30tons at the site.

Note........ I didn't want to upload the floor/ground plan for some reasons, but one of the rooms is masters while the other 3rooms share same bathroom/toilet

Your suggestions are highly welcomed

There is a builder helping people with free estimate for now.
Look for his moniker & message him. His moniker is segzy.
He will be able to give u a detailed estimate, even if u post the floor here, nobody will give u a detailed estimate, they are all going to be throwing figures.
Re: Help!!! How Much Will It Cost To Build This Boy's Quarters by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 16, 2017
Okay..

ROXBURY HOMES BRINGS TO YOU THE BEST OF
LUXURIOUS LIVING WITHIN AFFORDABILITY..

Brand New four (4) bedroom Terraces are up for sale.
COMES FULLY EQUIPPED WITH MODERN GADGETS, and
CARPORTS WITH AMPLE PARKING SPACE.

FACILITIES: One Year Membership of Dream World Fun
City, Swimming Pool, Event Centre, Gym Centre, Round
The Clock Security.

LOCATION: 2nd Toll gate, Orchid Hotel road by Eleganza, Lekki-Lagos.

TITLE: Governor's Consent
PRICE: #45M
FLEXIBLE PAYMENT OPTIONS AVAILABLE

Call/WhatsApp: 08138718647; 08075256644;
08169173378; 08023480776
info@naijapropertiesonline.com

Re: Help!!! How Much Will It Cost To Build This Boy's Quarters by HisSexcellency(m): 6:30pm On Aug 16, 2017
johnson232:

There is a builder helping people with free estimate for now.
Look for his moniker & message him. His moniker is segzy.
He will be able to give u a detailed estimate, even if u post the floor here, nobody will give u a detailed estimate, they are all going to be throwing figures.
Thanks alot, will contact him right away
Re: Help!!! How Much Will It Cost To Build This Boy's Quarters by HisSexcellency(m): 6:33pm On Aug 16, 2017
kanayorr:
With due respect, I think you will need to post the floor plan of the proposed building as without the dimensions no one will be able to help you with anything.
but if you're not comfortable with posting the pictures of the plan your best bet would be to visit a construction firm in asaba. try peculiar consult for example. they are close to government house in asaba.
or better still you could just write the dimensions for each room in the building stating the ceiling height for each room maybe someone could be of help.
Shalom
Thanks
Re: Help!!! How Much Will It Cost To Build This Boy's Quarters by mufutau55(m): 9:25pm On Aug 16, 2017
HisSexcellency:

Thanks

This is his thread, contact Segzy14 there for the FREE estimate:

https://www.nairaland.com/3772189/free-building-estimate-nairalanders-samuel

Hajji M.
Re: Help!!! How Much Will It Cost To Build This Boy's Quarters by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 13, 2017
interesting..

(1) (Reply)

ALLUMINIUM Roofing Distributor And Installation In Nigeria / 2 Flats Of 3 Bedroom Each For Sale @ Agbor, Delta State. / Our New Construction Site In Lagos(stamp Concrete Floor Design)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.