Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,786 members, 7,952,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 12:31 PM

The Trust In Distance Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Trust In Distance Relationship (875 Views)

Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. / Some Common Issues That Kill The Trust In A Relationship / My Own Is How Do You Deal With Sexual Urges When You're In Distance Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Trust In Distance Relationship by patosky3310(m): 6:47am On Aug 16, 2017
There is this girl I met online through Facebook. We ve been chatting well but yet to meet in person. It seems she has fallen in love with me but I am not sure. Yesterday, she has asked me to give her 7k and since then I ve been avoiding her and I went ahead to deactivate "last seen" in whatsapp so that she won't know that I have seen her message. Is it right to give a girl money when you have not seen her in person. I know it is not right but I want to be sure that I am not stingy that is why I ask.
Re: The Trust In Distance Relationship by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 16, 2017
grin

Ummm..u better be careful.
Too many of them are doing like that kind of modus tongue Once u started giving, she will keep asking. wink

1 Like

Re: The Trust In Distance Relationship by purem(m): 6:57am On Aug 16, 2017
So people like u is still in dis
part of the world (NAIJA)

Anyway ax 4 her acct num n send
d money asap

Re: The Trust In Distance Relationship by Jaynom(m): 6:59am On Aug 16, 2017
patosky3310:
There is this girl I met online through Facebook. We ve been chatting well but yet to meet in person. It seems she has fallen in love with me but I am not sure. Yesterday, she has asked me to give her 7k and since then I ve been avoiding her and I went ahead to deactivate "last seen" in whatsapp so that she won't know that I have seen her message. Is it right to give a girl money when you have not seen her in person. I know it is not right but I want to be sure that I am not stingy that is why I ask.
You are NOT in a distant relationship. You are in a FANTASY relationship & your "digital lover" is a Scam!!

1 Like

Re: The Trust In Distance Relationship by gentlemafia(m): 7:00am On Aug 16, 2017
won't she ve look for 7k else were if u neva came across her online?, all dis fb girls can be runs girls dnt send a dime

1 Like

Re: The Trust In Distance Relationship by gabinogem(m): 7:01am On Aug 16, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Too many of them are doing like that kind of modus tongue Once u started giving, she will keep asking. wink

cheesy How u take know??
Re: The Trust In Distance Relationship by massive1019(m): 7:01am On Aug 16, 2017
no girl can be falling for you on social media without an ulterior motive. Devils everywhere.
Re: The Trust In Distance Relationship by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 16, 2017
Smh
Re: The Trust In Distance Relationship by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 16, 2017
Why would girls be begging for money online, I don't get it.
Re: The Trust In Distance Relationship by patosky3310(m): 7:07am On Aug 16, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

True talk. Thanks.
Re: The Trust In Distance Relationship by tosyne2much(m): 7:08am On Aug 16, 2017
Never tolerate any lady that has no shame
Re: The Trust In Distance Relationship by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 16, 2017
gabinogem:
cheesy How u take know??

Hahahaah... grin
Re: The Trust In Distance Relationship by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 16, 2017
sometimes I marvel at the immaturity and plain ignorance in some men, you didn't even bother to find out why she needed the money, all you did was jump into conclusions like a b! tch
Re: The Trust In Distance Relationship by patosky3310(m): 7:35am On Aug 16, 2017
[quote author=Evaberry post=59517855]sometimes I marvel at the immaturity and plain ignorance in some men, you didn't even bother to find out why she needed the money, all you did was jump into conclusions like a b! tch[/quote

One of the scammers spotted..... Well, she wanted to use it to hire a dinner gown.
Re: The Trust In Distance Relationship by patosky3310(m): 7:37am On Aug 16, 2017
Evaberry:
sometimes I marvel at the immaturity and plain ignorance in some men, you didn't even bother to find out why she needed the money, all you did was jump into conclusions like a b! tch

One of the scammers spotted..... Well, she wanted to use it to hire a dinner gown.
Re: The Trust In Distance Relationship by Blecool(f): 7:44am On Aug 16, 2017
Why dnt u ask her wat she needs d money for first. After dat u can jump to conclusion. Who knws,maybe she wants to donate it to d motherless home on ur behalf. Dats hw she cares. ;DWhy dnt u ask her wat she needs d money for first. After dat u can jump to conclusion. Who knws,maybe she wants to donate it to d motherless home on ur behalf. Dats hw she cares.
Re: The Trust In Distance Relationship by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 16, 2017
patosky3310:

How long have the two of you known each other?
Re: The Trust In Distance Relationship by SydneyBrown(f): 8:13am On Aug 16, 2017
undecidedWell it all depends on u and how long u hv known her.....
But u didnt hv to deactivate because of 7tasan nah.... U simply tell her No or rada u dnt have.
Re: The Trust In Distance Relationship by kellycute(m): 8:34am On Aug 16, 2017
Evaberry:
stop begging for me... your statement actually show you are just like that girl.
Re: The Trust In Distance Relationship by patosky3310(m): 8:49am On Aug 16, 2017
DouglasH92:

How long have the two of you known each other?

One month. Within this one month, she doesn't chat or call unless I call her. So yesterday she chatted me by greeting, then I knew something could have been wrong. In the next 3 hours, she made the demand.
Re: The Trust In Distance Relationship by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 16, 2017
patosky3310:

One month. Within this one month, she doesn't chat or call unless I call her. So yesterday she chatted me by greeting, then I knew something could have been wrong. In the next 3 hours, she made the demand.

Just one month in and she's already asking you for money. It's obvious she is just into you to for the money. The fact that she doesn't call or text you except you do so is proof she doesn't even care about you.

Stay away from that girl. You are just her maga.
Re: The Trust In Distance Relationship by patosky3310(m): 9:33pm On Aug 18, 2017
She has broken up with me.
Re: The Trust In Distance Relationship by chivic(m): 10:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
But ladies sha! Once they are in relationship they just believe ubare meant to spend on them as their right.

If na me I go send sha.take it as cost of love

(1) (Reply)

True Love: Another Nigerian Man Marries White Woman Older Than Him / Ladies Can You Rock This Outfit? - Photo / My Married Uncle Dey Folo Me Drag Woman!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.