Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,834 members, 7,969,506 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 08:58 AM

How To Deal With Divorce - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How To Deal With Divorce (526 Views)

How To Deal With A Clingy Guy / How To Deal With One Word Answers While Chatting? / Lots Of Divorce Men Amd Women Looking 4 Young People To Date. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With Divorce by fredrick13(m): 1:29pm On Feb 16, 2010
HOW TO DEAL WITH DIVORCE
for children

divorce can be a very dangerous thing that I don’t pray it should happen to my enemy , don’t be surprise at what I say because I have seen a situation like that, it almost send the victim to early grave. Divorce is a heart breaking and painful experience that can leave the victim dejected for life if he is the type that cannot control his or her emotion. It can be very painful especially for children, for them to know that mum and dad don’t stay together any longer is one of the most challenging tasks that children face.

I will be sharing some few thought with you that can help you overcome divorce so if you are a victim of divorce I will want you to pay close attention on what am going to shear with you hear, for it will go a long way to relief you of the stress of divorce.

As parent you need to reassure your children that it is not there fault, most marriage end up because of money and different opinion on child rearing. you might be thinking that your children don’t understand the cause of the break up, but I want you to understand children can be very sensitive to issues that are happening around the home, may be you had misunderstanding with your date because of little thing that they do, they might think that they are the cause of the break up so you need to constantly reassure them that they are not the cause of the break up.

most date make this kind of mistake that always end up in endangering the life of the children, you see when break up occur both party will feel that they are suppose to have the baby, who ever that is holding the baby should not keep the baby away from the other party, don’t keep them away from there parent it can hurt them so much, you should make sure that your children are always in constants relationship with your ex -spouse.

no matter what might have happen between you and you former date you should learn to forgive and move forward don’t dwell so much on that issues it can be life taking.divore can be heart breaking, it can be very easy for you guys to be arguing in present of your children, a time it make them feel they are the cause of the breakup, so don’t say bad about your former spouse and don’t allow any body do in present of your children.

most at time children became skeptic about what life will offer them when divorce break in, there are so many question that will be ringing on there mind like a bell, questions like will they still go to the same school will they still there family member, will they still see there friend so it important that as parent we acknowledge this fact and then lay it back to rest. Always show them concern so that they can tell you their mind so you can be able to put it to rest.

children of divorce often go through the same feelings that their parent are going through you need to deal with there feeling first before handling yours, if you see that your children are not coping with the new situation is advisable that you seek the help of professionals that can guide on the track you should follow, divorce is traumatic in all the senses of the world even so to an innocent child who either cause it or know , do your best to make sure that your children get along with the new development.

for more dating tips visit www.datingnadvice.com
Re: How To Deal With Divorce by Kunbee: 12:23pm On Feb 20, 2010
Thanks for the tips

(1) (Reply)

Little Secret Girls Dn,t Know / Cocktail Disscussion Bar / Must All Men Turn Out The Same?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.