Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,300 members, 7,881,104 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:29 PM

Can You Say I Love U And Not Show It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Say I Love U And Not Show It. (1244 Views)

Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / I Love U Talk Ur Own(pick Up Line) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Say I Love U And Not Show It. by tommy2k2(m): 3:12am On Feb 11, 2007
Sometime we do say i love and we do not show it, but i tell u if u keep on sayin I LOVE U and not showing ,it may no longer make no sense anymore, i think its better not to say, but always proove it, what do u think?
Re: Can You Say I Love U And Not Show It. by iice(f): 3:25am On Feb 11, 2007
Lots of people do that, one of the reasons, those words mean little to some people.
Re: Can You Say I Love U And Not Show It. by Damest09(f): 3:27am On Feb 11, 2007
I don't say it cos right now i don't know the meaning. The word is so big that you can't just open your mouth and say just for the sake of it
Re: Can You Say I Love U And Not Show It. by naijacutee(f): 4:41pm On Feb 11, 2007
I guess these days, people just say the words to get the other party's back on the bed. The words hardly mean anything anymore. . . the real show of love shows in actions.
Re: Can You Say I Love U And Not Show It. by toptho(f): 6:43pm On Feb 11, 2007
The word is used loosely,someone i have never met told me that just from speaking on the phone and seeing my pic.I was just thinking what kind of a person is this.The only time i know pple give up negative vibes is when they are having a lover's tiff,but apart from that there shld be so many signs showing u love the person,just saying it means next to nothing.
Re: Can You Say I Love U And Not Show It. by Macgreat(m): 11:11pm On Feb 11, 2007
Damest09:

I don't say it . The word is so big that you can't just open your mouth and say just for the sake of it
TRUE,like mind wink
Re: Can You Say I Love U And Not Show It. by Luckygal99(f): 2:34pm On Mar 12, 2009
It means two extreme:

1. They really mean it. I only said it to one person. i don't even say it to my family.
2. Its meaningless. A lot of people say it cheaply.

If they don't show it, u already know the answer.
Re: Can You Say I Love U And Not Show It. by yme1(f): 2:37pm On Mar 12, 2009
i dey talk am and i still dey show am
Re: Can You Say I Love U And Not Show It. by tytylayor: 3:21pm On Mar 12, 2009
if i dnt mean it, i dnt say it

just like i dnt kiss whom i dnt love
Re: Can You Say I Love U And Not Show It. by tommy2k2(m): 4:22pm On Mar 12, 2009
@ Taylor, lol
u dont kiss whom u dont love abi wat did i hear u say
can u count the people u av kissed??
Re: Can You Say I Love U And Not Show It. by demystify(f): 4:29pm On Mar 12, 2009
I don't say it when i don't mean it, nope.
Re: Can You Say I Love U And Not Show It. by tytylayor: 5:13pm On Mar 12, 2009
tommy2k2:

@ Taylor, lol
u dont kiss whom u dont love abi wat did i hear u say
can u count the people u av kissed??

1, 2, 3,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . tink about 35 or so undecided

ur not serious

and mind u its tyty and not taylor, olodo tongue
Re: Can You Say I Love U And Not Show It. by tommy2k2(m): 5:17pm On Mar 12, 2009
@ TYTY
i see ur sign post for my street
no vex i no no say u don change am
Re: Can You Say I Love U And Not Show It. by patwhizkid(f): 5:22pm On Mar 12, 2009
Yes, i don't say it, but i show it.
Re: Can You Say I Love U And Not Show It. by simplysmat(m): 5:26pm On Mar 12, 2009
I've never said those words to a girl. I think too much importance is attached to saying them and people just forget about showing it.
Re: Can You Say I Love U And Not Show It. by tytylayor: 5:29pm On Mar 12, 2009
tommy2k2:

@ TYTY
i see ur sign post for my street
no vex i no no say u don change am

u get street?
Re: Can You Say I Love U And Not Show It. by patwhizkid(f): 5:32pm On Mar 12, 2009
Who dash tommy street? Abeg i no fit shout!! Make i just south!!
Re: Can You Say I Love U And Not Show It. by tommy2k2(m): 5:35pm On Mar 12, 2009
haba, TYTY
u don forget my street, no 3 Agbangodo avenue, elemuletu Kini big deal estate Akure
Re: Can You Say I Love U And Not Show It. by tytylayor: 5:42pm On Mar 12, 2009
wasere, mimiko lo ma wo gbogbo ile e kuro lona cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Say I Love U And Not Show It. by Czarskit(m): 5:54pm On Mar 12, 2009
Yeah! I'v used those words just once without showing what they really mean 'cos nature had it's claws @ my neck. . . I meant/mean it though but. . .
Re: Can You Say I Love U And Not Show It. by tommy2k2(m): 6:04pm On Mar 12, 2009
@ tyty
i dont av ur time now, maybe tommorow cuz its abt raining and i want to go home an line up buckets on my bed b4 it starts raining grin grin grin
Re: Can You Say I Love U And Not Show It. by patwhizkid(f): 6:06pm On Mar 12, 2009
So u don't have a borehole eh? And u are here making mouth.
Re: Can You Say I Love U And Not Show It. by tytylayor: 6:14pm On Mar 12, 2009
borehole is not even d problem nw,
person wey dey claim say he get street, he no even fit patch him roof wey dey lick shocked shocked

mimiko go soon start work nw cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Say I Love U And Not Show It. by tommy2k2(m): 9:06am On Mar 13, 2009
@ TYTY
my house no dey lick, its just dat, u never can tell the type of rain that wud fall wit yeterday kind of wether,

u get luck say i no dey here when u post that
Re: Can You Say I Love U And Not Show It. by tytylayor: 9:09am On Mar 13, 2009
na lie, ur house dey lick, i don see am wella tongue
Re: Can You Say I Love U And Not Show It. by tommy2k2(m): 9:21am On Mar 13, 2009
@ tyty
why u dey embarrass me nao?? i say my house no dey lick
re u on Y messenger

(1) (Reply)

Best Way 2 Break Up With Ur Partner / She Loves Me But She's Struggling With Patience: Pls Help / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.