Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,634 members, 7,901,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:16 PM

Bishop Fernandez Muzik Crushed To Death By Truck In Port Harcourt (Graphic Pics) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Fernandez Muzik Crushed To Death By Truck In Port Harcourt (Graphic Pics) (36750 Views)

Prophetess Success Oni Onwueze Poisoned To Death By Her Pastors (obituary) / Ben Ubeh, CAN Chairman Crushed To Death In Taraba / Kenyan Pastor With Mysterious Skin Disease Rejected By Parents (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Fernandez Muzik Crushed To Death By Truck In Port Harcourt (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 16, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

but from your posts, you sounded very sure that you can't possibly die this type of death if you truly serve God, no one that's serving God can die like this, remember?

Like I said I know my pact wit God
I can never and I will never die this type of death.

U can pray for such death on yourself? is your choice. cheesy
Re: Bishop Fernandez Muzik Crushed To Death By Truck In Port Harcourt (Graphic Pics) by sharpwriter(m): 12:44pm On Aug 16, 2017
lyntiffany:
Amen.
baby long tym...hw are yu
Re: Bishop Fernandez Muzik Crushed To Death By Truck In Port Harcourt (Graphic Pics) by iukpe: 12:44pm On Aug 16, 2017
The way people are dying these days I think we are seeing the rapture, after-all people will not walk to heaven, doesn't really matter how you die.
Re: Bishop Fernandez Muzik Crushed To Death By Truck In Port Harcourt (Graphic Pics) by Helpfromabove(m): 12:46pm On Aug 16, 2017
emmayayodeji:
RIP

I dont mean to be mean.

But the God he is singing for cant save him from untimely death.. is that one a god undecided lipsrsealed

When i was quite younger i and my family were coming back from Redemption Camp, on the road . A bus of RCCG ushers had an accident..
And they layed their corpses near the road.. Still in their ushers Uniform

I started losing my faith that day...

And christans will start justifying by saying sentences like "god knows best" "god has a plan" issokay.....

RIP once again

You can't understand, it beyond your reasoning
Re: Bishop Fernandez Muzik Crushed To Death By Truck In Port Harcourt (Graphic Pics) by sammaking(m): 12:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
cry[color=#990000][/color]too bad, rest in peace Soldier
Re: Bishop Fernandez Muzik Crushed To Death By Truck In Port Harcourt (Graphic Pics) by hopefulLandlord: 12:48pm On Aug 16, 2017
alexialin:

Like I said I know my pact wit God
I can never and I will never die this type of death.
U can pray for such death, is your choice. cheesy

this guy that died is not serving God, its his fault he died like this and dying like this shows he's not a "true Christian" but you, it can't possibly happen to you cuz you're better than him, a consequence of you serving God
Re: Bishop Fernandez Muzik Crushed To Death By Truck In Port Harcourt (Graphic Pics) by 701ecilana: 12:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
mysticgal:

His death is so huge I wonder if I would ever recover.

The way he died is the one paining me, after all this. Ify dumped his certificate to serve God, ify was crazy about Jesus, ify loved everything about God but why he died like a chicken..... Woah

I need a logical explanation. Why him?
Sister pls. He didn't die like a Chicken. No saint dies like a Chicken.

And no one will have a logical explanation to give to you. And you can't demand that from God, considering it's God's call he answered. God doesn't answer to us.

Ify never belonged to you. Even if he was your son, brother, husband or friend, he never belonged to you. He belonged to God, and if it suits him, he can withdraw whoever he wants from this earth at anytime. And, it will only be ignorance on our part that will make us wag our little fingers before his face demanding an explanation. You won't get any.

My dear, just take a moment and ponder on the death of Jesus. Did Ify die like a Chicken? How did Christ die? Like a Criminal, and where was his father for him to have gone through all he went through to the cross.

Have you ever imagine what it means to be nailed to a cross and left to die of pain and exhaustion? Where was God? What logical explain was there to give?

You seem close to ify. Did you serve God with him? How well did you know his God?

Listen my dear. This world is like the Market. We have different reasons why we go to the market. Some go very early, stay till the market closes, some go at noon do their business quickly and leave, you'd notice they were in the Market, but leaves before you can know it. Some come in the evening but leaves before those who came in the morning or some who came at noon.

There's something i have come to understanding in life, God brought us into this life for a reason, but few of us even care to find that out. When we discover why we are here and obey God to pursue it, we have his backing and support, but if not, we are just toiling on our own. And when we discover that purpose and begin to trade on it, when we are done, we are done, and ready to go home. Premature death means you haven't finished your assignment. If you finish at.25, home is where u shd be.

If his purpose is concluded, every other time he spends on earth is for you his loved ones. He can be called home at anytime.

Again, you know him as serving God, can you indeed vouch for him? God is the God of Knowledge and by him all actions are weighed. Nothing is hidden before God.

If this young man served God, it will be inconsistent with God's character and promise to let Satan sniff out life from him prematurely. But, could he have broken a hedge?

Could he have created an access for the serpent to creep through and bite him? Satan is just looking for an opening. Just an opening to use to condemn us before our father. He did that to the High Preist Joshua.

Even as a High Priest, his angel stood there, but couldn't help Joshua because his sins wore over him as a garment. It took God himself to intervene and rebuke satan off, and set Joshua free.

We take these things for granted, we shouldn't

We have different destinies, some people live in secret sins as Christians all their lives, nothing happens, some try it and die immediately.

Am not saying he lived in sin o. We are just talking.

Wen we look the other side, we shd also consider the other side.

Bottom line. God takes pleasure in the death of his saints. Ps 116:15.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Fernandez Muzik Crushed To Death By Truck In Port Harcourt (Graphic Pics) by emmayayodeji(m): 12:59pm On Aug 16, 2017
Ice4jez:
God's way are different from man, God needed him to be home early because his praise to Him was to strong for man to understand

Lol but don moens praise is not strong abi

You people are just confused
Re: Bishop Fernandez Muzik Crushed To Death By Truck In Port Harcourt (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 16, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

this guy that died is not serving God, its his fault he died like this and dying like this shows he's not a "true Christian" but you, it can't possibly happen to you cuz you're better than him, a consequence of you serving God

Abeg go and look for work to do.

Seems u are idle.

No time going back and forth.

Am not saying anything anymore.

Think whatever u like.
Do whatever u like.

Its certainly none of my buisness.
Ok?

Lips sealed!

Rip in peace bishop.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Fernandez Muzik Crushed To Death By Truck In Port Harcourt (Graphic Pics) by Darnell: 1:00pm On Aug 16, 2017
I'm touched beyond words. Rest in peace bishop!!!
Re: Bishop Fernandez Muzik Crushed To Death By Truck In Port Harcourt (Graphic Pics) by Lovine: 1:05pm On Aug 16, 2017
emmayayodeji:
RIP

I dont mean to be mean.

But the God he is singing for cant save him from untimely death.. is that one a god undecided lipsrsealed

When i was quite younger i and my family were coming back from Redemption Camp, on the road . A bus of RCCG ushers had an accident..

And christans will start justifying by saying sentences like "god knows best" "god has a plan" issokay.....

RIP once again
This world is not our home we are just passing through. God can take us home anytime any way. What is important is where are you going when you die. Be always on guard we don't know when. But Heaven is our home.
Re: Bishop Fernandez Muzik Crushed To Death By Truck In Port Harcourt (Graphic Pics) by Honestagbons(m): 1:13pm On Aug 16, 2017
Rest in peace
Re: Bishop Fernandez Muzik Crushed To Death By Truck In Port Harcourt (Graphic Pics) by hopefulLandlord: 1:13pm On Aug 16, 2017
alexialin:

Abeg go and look for work to do.
Seems u are idle.
No time going back and forth.
Am not saying anything anymore.
Think whatever u like.
Do whatever u like.
Its certainly none of my buisness.
Ok?
Lips sealed!
Rip in peace bishop.
of course, it feels uncomfortable for you having your views challenged at every turn, you're panting Like a fish out of water so a copout is necessary to feel better about your victim blaming

you don't want your nonsense challenged? don't bring them to a public forum

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Fernandez Muzik Crushed To Death By Truck In Port Harcourt (Graphic Pics) by OLABANJO1: 1:20pm On Aug 16, 2017
RIP...... Ifeanyi... Talented guy gone too soon. cry
Re: Bishop Fernandez Muzik Crushed To Death By Truck In Port Harcourt (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 16, 2017
at times like this I ask myself.. was it truly God's will, if it was then not like this Jehovah.. not like this.. you could have done the Elijah departure
Re: Bishop Fernandez Muzik Crushed To Death By Truck In Port Harcourt (Graphic Pics) by ActionsShure: 1:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
Lets just pray that hez not the type dat sings worship songs on sundays and fellowships shiit
Then after dat na beer
Fuc
Smoke
And all manner of evil
Cause nost of these freaks dah sing aloud in church pulpit
Are worse off dan a ritualist
They womanise.
Do yahoo
Drink
Smoke
Too bad

1 Like

Re: Bishop Fernandez Muzik Crushed To Death By Truck In Port Harcourt (Graphic Pics) by 701ecilana: 1:48pm On Aug 16, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

no its very true, look at the post from "alexialin"

try to imagine what this person would say if the guy that died was an atheist
Quote me, not someone else.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Fernandez Muzik Crushed To Death By Truck In Port Harcourt (Graphic Pics) by 701ecilana: 1:51pm On Aug 16, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I read your comment very well and got every word, I'm challenging your projection of the want to live forever to Emmayayodeji
I can't remember saying atheists hope to live ever when i know no one lives forever. I talked about hope of a life after here which you atheists don't have. We have hope and hope to die some day and be with Master.
Re: Bishop Fernandez Muzik Crushed To Death By Truck In Port Harcourt (Graphic Pics) by kowema(f): 2:15pm On Aug 16, 2017
Knew him way back in Uniben. Very lovely nd jovial.
RIP Bishop
Re: Bishop Fernandez Muzik Crushed To Death By Truck In Port Harcourt (Graphic Pics) by billyG(m): 2:23pm On Aug 16, 2017
kai!what a painful exit,how comes he does hav an suv like buchi,samsong,sinach while his church pastor hav several cars?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Fernandez Muzik Crushed To Death By Truck In Port Harcourt (Graphic Pics) by simoncarlos(m): 2:58pm On Aug 16, 2017
a monkey and animal lyk u ougth to be in a cage not in human flesh useless fellow . may God let samething happen to u
Re: Bishop Fernandez Muzik Crushed To Death By Truck In Port Harcourt (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 16, 2017
i wonder why his so called God didn't save him, perhaps God was drinking Heineken and smoking ganja with his girlfriend at the time.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Fernandez Muzik Crushed To Death By Truck In Port Harcourt (Graphic Pics) by Dollypie20(f): 3:53pm On Aug 16, 2017
Eh ya, rest in peace
Re: Bishop Fernandez Muzik Crushed To Death By Truck In Port Harcourt (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 16, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

of course, it feels uncomfortable for you having your views challenged at every turn, you're panting Like a fish out of water so a copout is necessary to feel better about your victim blaming

you don't want your nonsense challenged? don't bring them to a public forum

Do you think am jobless like you?

Do something great with your life, it stinks!

Mo raye oshi!.

And I will air my views in a public forum and defend God's goodness wherever I am.

Wail for all I care.

Keep wailing.
Re: Bishop Fernandez Muzik Crushed To Death By Truck In Port Harcourt (Graphic Pics) by obinna58(m): 4:14pm On Aug 16, 2017
alexialin:

Its not an excuse? Its the pure truth.

I serve God in truth and spirit. On different occasions I would have had a ghastly accident or died through ailments but God always pull through for me and always saves me in a split second and I will be like.. Oh God! I can't believe this, thank you!

Am not Jacky Chan neither am I James bond but somehow, in a way I get saved from accidents.

All glory to God.

I'm sure you know that there are many unreligious people living to an old age, now compare them with someone who makes out time,money, energy to give praises and worship to God
God allowed him to die slowly and painfully only bcoz he doesn't worship with a pure heart

Amazing!!! U really one hell of a lucky dude

1 Like

Re: Bishop Fernandez Muzik Crushed To Death By Truck In Port Harcourt (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 16, 2017
obinna58:

I'm sure you know that there are many unreligious people living to an old age, now compare them with someone who makes out time,money, energy to give praises and worship to God
God allowed him to die slowly and painfully only bcoz he doesn't worship with a pure heart

Amazing!!! U really one hell of a lucky dude

What if that's his destiny?

No one knows?
Y'all just want to blame God.

Too bad.

And yes! Am one hell of a lucky lady!
Re: Bishop Fernandez Muzik Crushed To Death By Truck In Port Harcourt (Graphic Pics) by obinna58(m): 4:46pm On Aug 16, 2017
alexialin:

No one knows?

Too bad.

Destiny comes from who(GOD), and the kind hearted God choosed it that way
Take away that stupid belief of God and understand what life is all about

Lucky lady !!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Fernandez Muzik Crushed To Death By Truck In Port Harcourt (Graphic Pics) by omoikea(m): 4:58pm On Aug 16, 2017
mysticgal:

I disliked him a lot for some personal beefs we had and he was not taking the beef seriously oh, he was such a beautiful soul even though I was too proud to admit. I guess life threw me a hard ball

that's one thing about human, we wait for people to die before telling them how much we love them... who knows maybe your telling him would have made him to be breathing today....

always tell someone you love them now that you have the chance to...
Re: Bishop Fernandez Muzik Crushed To Death By Truck In Port Harcourt (Graphic Pics) by princesam10(m): 5:58pm On Aug 16, 2017
emmayayodeji:
RIP

I dont mean to be mean.

RIP once again
All These afonjad that say they will not get sense and respect God. He is watching ohhh

Serve God u say is ogu u want to serve
Re: Bishop Fernandez Muzik Crushed To Death By Truck In Port Harcourt (Graphic Pics) by Superpower(m): 6:03pm On Aug 16, 2017
alexialin:

No one knows?

Too bad.

How are you sure it is not your destiny too
Re: Bishop Fernandez Muzik Crushed To Death By Truck In Port Harcourt (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 16, 2017
Superpower:
How are you sure it is not your destiny too

We all have different destinies and paths in life.

His destiny can never be mine. If not? Some people will not be rich, while some average, and some penniless. We all don't have d same destinies

Wait, are u above 18years of age?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Easter Celebration In Imo State(pictures) / How Adeboye's Disobedience Built A Global Brand - Leke Beecroft / Pastor Adeboye Walks 7KM With Pastors Before The Kick Off Of 65th Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.