Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,882 members, 7,899,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:24 AM

Original JAMB Result And Its Purpose For Admission - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Original JAMB Result And Its Purpose For Admission (2906 Views)

Jamb Cancels Result And Portal Is Being Closed / My Brother's Waec Result And The Dilemma Involved. / I Just Checked My Uniben Post Utme Result And I'm So Happy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Original JAMB Result And Its Purpose For Admission by techiegr8: 11:19am On Aug 16, 2017
Difference between JAMB Original Result and Notification of result

Every year, admission seekers get confused about the “Original JAMB result”. They just hear the term for the first time and they wonder what it looks like or whether it is any different form UTME notification of result. They want to know the real purpose of “JAMB original result” and why they may need to print one.

Are you one of such candidates who is looking for the answer? Did you just hear friends saying you must print JAMB original result but no convincing explanation was given to you? The post blow gives a brief guide on what Original JAMB result is and why you must get one.

First, don’t confuse your UTME notification of result with JAMB original result. Here is my explanation.

Please click on the link below if you want clarification http://followtechie..com.ng/2017/08/original-jamb-result-and-its-purpose.html?m=1

Other nairalanders can contribute in the comment section please

Re: Original JAMB Result And Its Purpose For Admission by TheWonder: 1:08am On Mar 22, 2020
We should also endeavor to get candidates informed that they DON'T actually need the JAMB original result till they are offered admission on the JAMB caps.

(1) (Reply)

Cult Group Attacks Oau Campus 20 Years After July 10 Attack / About / Federal University Of Technology Owerri (futo) 2010/2011 Admission List .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.