Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,181 members, 7,880,685 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:18 AM

Ribadu To Magu: I Have Passed Through This Myself, Continue You’r Good Work - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ribadu To Magu: I Have Passed Through This Myself, Continue You’r Good Work (303 Views)

Corper Who Just Passed Out Shot Dead By Gunmen In Benue. Photos / Police capture robbers that attacked Magu's home, killed Guard (PICS) / Gunmen Invade Ibrahim Magu’s House, Kill Policeman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ribadu To Magu: I Have Passed Through This Myself, Continue You’r Good Work by emamos: 11:50am On Aug 16, 2017
The former chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Nuhu Ribadu has said that the good work done by Magu and criticisms he received rather than applause, has been meted on him too while he was the EFCC boss in2007.Nuhu who urged the current EFCC boss to ride on with his good work, said “You are doing a good job despitechallenges you contend with your team. “I have passed through this myself. “There is no doubt that the current anti-corruption regime in the country is working.“We are witnessing essentially a classical case of state capture in which individuals, including those in high public office, use their position to undermine the state and its policiesbecause of their personal interest.”Speaking at the fifth anniversary of Connected Development(CODE), on Tuesday, Nuhu expressed empathy over Magu’s condition.In his words, “Unfortunately, some people who are supposed to be part of efforts at restitution are colluding with those whohave stolen our commonwealth to frustrate the work of those who are genuinelycommitted in reversing the ugly trend.“And as this unholy alliance of corrupt people in and out of government takes root, itis us, the ordinary Nigerians that are the victims.“Those who have been astumbling block to the war against corruption clearly do not understand or feel the biting impact of corruption. If they do, they would not put up the kind of resistance we are currently witnessing in the efforts to make a success of the anti-corruption war.“At the implementation level, I am of the opinion that Ibrahim Magu and his team are doing a great job and they need the support of all well-meaning Nigerians.“I know how tough this work is, and I can appreciate the challenges they are contending with. We must support and encourage them. Not because we like or dislike them but because they are offering a selfless national service, and they are doing it very well.“I have chosen to take a stand on this because I have passed through this myself and I see similar signs of those dark moments of 2007 hovering all over us.“It is always a dangerous cocktail when some corrupt elements in power decide to side with private interests outside government, using the rule of law as a ruse, to muscle sincere efforts totackle corruption.”
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/08/ribadu-magu-passed-continue-good-work/
lalasticlala,mynd44
Re: Ribadu To Magu: I Have Passed Through This Myself, Continue You’r Good Work by emamos: 11:50am On Aug 16, 2017
nuhu rybadhu,d tough man dat yeye his boss.
Re: Ribadu To Magu: I Have Passed Through This Myself, Continue You’r Good Work by LionDeLeo: 11:51am On Aug 16, 2017
Very good one there from the pioneer chairman of the anti-graft agency.

Magu, pursue these thieving bastards even to their grandmother's grave, patriotic Nigerians are solidly behind you. Ipig_lets can only grunt, nothing more.

God bless Ibrahim Magu
God bless The ag president
God bless The president
God bless patriotic Nigerians
Long live EFCC
Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Ribadu To Magu: I Have Passed Through This Myself, Continue You’r Good Work by bencrane(m): 11:56am On Aug 16, 2017
wetin tabadu do for him reign......

wetin magu dey do now self ...

wasted position...

anti corruption reign but bukola saraki inherite him Papa sit for house of senate

(1) (Reply)

Billonaire Kidnapper Evans Arraigned Before Court Today / EFCC Don Discover Another Asset Wey Belong To Patience Jonathan For Abuja / ‘lai Mohammed Lied About France, UK Involvement In Biafra’ – Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.