Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,405 members, 7,911,005 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 10:33 PM

Throwback Photo Of Famous American Rappers Before The East West Gang Wars. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of Famous American Rappers Before The East West Gang Wars. (1826 Views)

Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers. / Wizkid Clubs With American Rappers Young Thug And Future!!! (video) / Before & After Photo Of Famous Gay Who Died Of Anal Cancer Few Weeks Ago (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photo Of Famous American Rappers Before The East West Gang Wars. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 16, 2017
When the going was good among famous American gangster rappers before the mid 90s gang related beef that got some of them kill.

I recognize Tupac, Notorious BIG, Snoop Dogg, Dr Dre, P Diddy, J Z, Nas...

Who else did you recognize?

Re: Throwback Photo Of Famous American Rappers Before The East West Gang Wars. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 16, 2017
See Jay-Z and diddy.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Famous American Rappers Before The East West Gang Wars. by flexyebe(m): 2:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
DMX
Re: Throwback Photo Of Famous American Rappers Before The East West Gang Wars. by iamay(m): 5:15pm On Aug 16, 2017
This shit looks photoshopped

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Famous American Rappers Before The East West Gang Wars. by oyoyoyo: 5:40pm On Aug 16, 2017
it is

iamay:
This shit looks photoshopped

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Visits His Hood In Surulere, Gets Mobbed By Excited Fans (pictures) / Toke Makinwa: "I Fart And It Smells Really Bad Too" - OAP Replies Follower / 'i'm Ready To Get Married' - Actress, Nkechi Blessing Tells Toasters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.