Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,665 members, 7,889,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 02:09 AM

Men Please Be Sincere - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Please Be Sincere (1217 Views)

Men, Please Avoid Strawberries. / Dear Men, Please Don't Date Or Marry A Broke Woman. / Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Please Be Sincere by graceberry: 12:49pm On Aug 16, 2017
Music executive Jude Okoye is asking a fundamental question today! The married father, who has a daughter and is expecting another child with his wife Ifeoma, took to Instagram to ask people who they think Men love more. Is it the woman he lies tells the unfiltered truth to? Tell us

Re: Men Please Be Sincere by LifeIsGuhd(f): 12:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
The one he lies to maybe

1 Like

Re: Men Please Be Sincere by LionDeLeo: 12:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
Of course the one he lies to.
Re: Men Please Be Sincere by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 16, 2017
I came to read lies...
Re: Men Please Be Sincere by 0b100100111: 12:56pm On Aug 16, 2017
I still prefer Kobe Bryant to Christiano Ronaldo any day, anytime.

Kobe Bryant is good at making sharp bends during F1 race whie Christiano is more of a golf player.

In a nutshell, there is no basis for comparison as Okro soup will always be a better soup than Ogbono soup in al ramifications.

Who ever told you condoms gives same fun as skin-to-skin is not your true friend

3 Likes

Re: Men Please Be Sincere by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 16, 2017
0b100100111:

Kobe Bryant is good at making sharp bends during F1 race whie Christiano is more of a golf player.

In a nutshell, there is no basis for comparison as Okro soup will always be a better soup than Ogbono soup in al ramifications.

Who ever told you condoms gives same fun as skin-to-skin is not your true friend
Same with me .I hate condoms.
Re: Men Please Be Sincere by yinkeys(m): 1:14pm On Aug 16, 2017
It depends on the type of person/man
My opinion
For me I don't like being lied to & I don't like people that aren't straightforward, so I think it's the one he tells the truth. Infact I can't remember when last I told a lie. Instead of lying you can just omit.
When people lie, they do that to have their way. Unfortunately this is the way of the world.
It also depends on how deep they are
There is nothing hidden that will not be exposed

1 Like

Re: Men Please Be Sincere by ojun50(m): 1:16pm On Aug 16, 2017
Women love lies so u jst hv to love the one who love to understand nd accept yr lies
Re: Men Please Be Sincere by yinkeys(m): 1:25pm On Aug 16, 2017
ojun50:
Women love lies so u jst hv to love the one who love to understand nd accept yr lies
Yea. But a lot of humans generally, not me though.

Re: Men Please Be Sincere by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
0b100100111:

IT is very true, because beyonce is pretty, though she aint following no one on instagram but GOD IS GOOD and barcelona is the best team in the world but how i wish cococandy can take me as a side guy, anyways the time is 2.
Re: Men Please Be Sincere by Osas1507(m): 2:24pm On Aug 16, 2017
I will tell you the truth if Iove you?
Re: Men Please Be Sincere by yomi007k(m): 2:36pm On Aug 16, 2017
I hate lies and all its affiliations. ...

Instead of me to lie to a woman, I would rather not be with her.
Re: Men Please Be Sincere by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 16, 2017
Since a supposed celebrity began the discourse, I would pass. I avoid celebs like a plague
Re: Men Please Be Sincere by Homeboiy: 8:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
let me ask my neighbour wife

wait iam coming
Re: Men Please Be Sincere by jaksmillioniar: 2:24am On Aug 17, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
IT is very true, because beyonce is pretty, though she aint following no one on instagram but GOD IS GOOD and barcelona is the best team in the world but how i wish cococandy can take me as a side guy, anyways the time is 2.
guy dont let me get mad at u cococandy is my girl
Re: Men Please Be Sincere by 1Sharon(f): 1:47pm On Aug 17, 2017
He can still love both of them. Byy the way, I don't think any man tells any woman the truth at all times

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Is Overated. / Family Of 22! Photo Of Nigerian Woman With Her Children And Grandchildren / Starting A Stationery Business Advice And Help Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.