Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,150 members, 7,887,338 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:03 AM

Gospel Musician Michael Akingbala & Faith Adeyinka Beautiful Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gospel Musician Michael Akingbala & Faith Adeyinka Beautiful Wedding (675 Views)

Gbenga Adeyinka Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photo / Jblingzmoney, Gospel Musician Attacked By Ritualists. Photos / Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Musician Michael Akingbala & Faith Adeyinka Beautiful Wedding by naijastarmusic: 2:10pm On Aug 16, 2017
Award winning Gospel artiste Michael Akingbala,
got married to the love of his life FAITH ADEYINKA

According to Minister Michael;

”Be all the glory
Honour dominion
To the lamb that was crucified……. HALLELUJAH

It’s of a truth that not everything a man desires that GOD will deliver to him.
God did not answer the prayers I prayed in the year 2009/2010
about the kind of woman have ever wanted to marry and now I can see clearly
why HE decided not to have answered those prayer points.

It’s 8days today when the LORD bless me with my best friend, my mother,
my confidant, my heritage, my lover, my wife to mention but just a few for now…. HALLELUJAH

In this 8days, I have seen that the friendship inside, is deeper than the one outside.

Now and forever, I will never consider the container but the content in the container.
I am glad to be called a MR and my wife be called a MRS.

God bless you my wife for the journey so far….. To my best friend, my woman,
my love, my mother MRS FAITH ADEYINKA AKINGBALA

Re: Gospel Musician Michael Akingbala & Faith Adeyinka Beautiful Wedding by Kowor(f): 2:36pm On Aug 16, 2017
Have a happy married life, free from divorce madness.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dammy Krane Is Not Free, No Court Acquitted Him, Full Charges Coming Soon / Mark Zuckerberg And Priscilla Chan Welcome Second Baby Girl (photo) / 2 Drivers Rammed Into Each Other Because Of My Huge Boobs - Mitchel Ozakpolor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.