Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,284 members, 7,950,487 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:09 PM

Can You Marry A Girl Who Is A Virgin????? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Girl Who Is A Virgin????? (848 Views)

Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) / Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Girl Who Is A Virgin????? by eberetos: 2:20pm On Aug 16, 2017
Pls can u marry a girl who is a virgin?? Pls be sincere...... For guys alone who can forgive a virgin of her past.... Pls can u marry a virgin??

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Girl Who Is A Virgin????? by Smooyis(m): 2:38pm On Aug 16, 2017
Yes why not if not grin
Re: Can You Marry A Girl Who Is A Virgin????? by DarkMagic(m): 2:42pm On Aug 16, 2017
This ur question get k-leg oo
Re: Can You Marry A Girl Who Is A Virgin????? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
no i cant.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Girl Who Is A Virgin????? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 16, 2017
Na boredom wan kill dis one so na im make am dey ask yeye question.................
Re: Can You Marry A Girl Who Is A Virgin????? by gentlegenius(m): 5:49pm On Aug 16, 2017
eberetos:
Pls can u marry a girl who is a virgin?? Pls be sincere...... For guys alone who can forgive a virgin of her past.... Pls can u marry a virgin??
Yes I can.
Some people complain that virgins are not good in bed because the lack the sexual skills and experience. But they forgot that even the most experienced ones with lots of sexual skills were once inexperienced. But with adequate exposure to dicks, they became a pro.
Research has shown that non virgin who had lots of sexual experience with men are not easy for their husbands to satisfy. But by marrying a virgin, she'll get used to you and your dick alone and becomes easy to satisfy. She can learn the skills and get experience with time.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Girl Who Is A Virgin????? by Quality20(m): 5:57pm On Aug 16, 2017
virgin girls are the A class brides. In fact d real brides who will make the best wives. A non virgin woman who is not previously married could well be a slot

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Girl Who Is A Virgin????? by Mayor1996(m): 8:13pm On Aug 16, 2017
OP!

Re: Can You Marry A Girl Who Is A Virgin????? by yhermmie(f): 8:27pm On Aug 16, 2017
what's wrong with marrying a virgin?
Re: Can You Marry A Girl Who Is A Virgin????? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 16, 2017
I am a virgin, my future wife will still marry me

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Girl Who Is A Virgin????? by hopeall(f): 8:15am On Aug 17, 2017
gentlegenius:

Yes I can.
Some people complain that virgins are not good in bed because the lack the sexual skills and experience. But they forgot that even the most experienced ones with lots of sexual skills were once inexperienced. But with adequate exposure to dicks, they became a pro.
Research has shown that non virgin who had lots of sexual experience with men are easy for their husbands to satisfy. But by marrying a virgin, she'll get used to you and your dick alone and becomes easy to satisfy. She can learn the skills and get experience with time.

grin tongue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guys Pls I Need Urgent Advice / How To Make Your Lady Come Fast / Depression; 15yr Old Girl Commits Suicide In Warri Because ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.