Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,394 members, 7,950,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 01:07 AM

Police Parade Robbers, Cultists And Kidnappers In Abia (PHOTOS) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Parade Robbers, Cultists And Kidnappers In Abia (PHOTOS) (22086 Views)

SARS Arrests Bus Carrying Children To Unknown Destination In Abia (Photos) / Notorious Armed Robbers, Cultists Escape From Police Custody In Bayelsa / 15 Smart Ways You And Your Loved Ones Can Be Safe From Kidnapping And Kidnappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Parade Robbers, Cultists And Kidnappers In Abia (PHOTOS) by robay(m): 5:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
See that guy wey wear native grin ,see his flat head, chai!!!!, if them know carry drugs, them go thief, useless people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Parade Robbers, Cultists And Kidnappers In Abia (PHOTOS) by Manweyfitquarel(m): 5:48pm On Aug 16, 2017
Limitless72:
Bt wait oooo why is nairaland obsessed with occurrences in the south east these days....

What are they trying to portray the south easterner of...,,,they just painting us what we really aint....

The cult groups, armed robbers, fraudster, wey dey lagos alone overwhelm that of south east....
Abeg make una live my people alone....even with all this discrimination we're still the best thriving tribe in the Nigeria ethnicity,.....
My thoughts exactly and I hardly read about the ritualist in lagos and Ogun state and many moree crimes..... make una continue,we already know that yoro na two face pipu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Parade Robbers, Cultists And Kidnappers In Abia (PHOTOS) by Yakson09: 6:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
pigs and idiots y na?
Re: Police Parade Robbers, Cultists And Kidnappers In Abia (PHOTOS) by Orpe7(m): 6:22pm On Aug 16, 2017
I bet when they were arrestimg their colleagues they would have be laughing say dem no fit catch them. Well some idiots will be laughing at yall now and soon they will be caught too
Re: Police Parade Robbers, Cultists And Kidnappers In Abia (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 16, 2017
brainpulse:
Na their work na.
Over to formal iPod & biafrain president to say something
your monika says your brain is on pulse.....oghenne komme....

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Robbers, Cultists And Kidnappers In Abia (PHOTOS) by lonlytroy(m): 6:34pm On Aug 16, 2017
what about those people looting Nigeria, are politicians not criminals as well?
Partiality kills

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Robbers, Cultists And Kidnappers In Abia (PHOTOS) by tohshine(m): 6:42pm On Aug 16, 2017
They always opt for something, awon oriburuku flat headed republic

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Robbers, Cultists And Kidnappers In Abia (PHOTOS) by Sagay212: 6:46pm On Aug 16, 2017
Ogbunigwe warriors being arrested everyday. They are criminal ipod warriors organising senseless parades and marching with kanu in the open, but secretly they are criminals going about disturbing people, stealing and donating the money to kanu the king of pigs.

abeg give them enough bulala..the ogbunigwe style

Re: Police Parade Robbers, Cultists And Kidnappers In Abia (PHOTOS) by Jabioro: 7:00pm On Aug 16, 2017
Now they will.. understood the meaning and value of freedom

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Robbers, Cultists And Kidnappers In Abia (PHOTOS) by Limitless72(m): 7:16pm On Aug 16, 2017
Manweyfitquarel:

My thoughts exactly and I hardly read about the ritualist in lagos and Ogun state and many moree crimes..... make una continue,we already know that yoro na two face pipu

Nna ehnn the thing be that.....
E just dey weak
Re: Police Parade Robbers, Cultists And Kidnappers In Abia (PHOTOS) by Onnasucs1(m): 7:39pm On Aug 16, 2017
grin
Re: Police Parade Robbers, Cultists And Kidnappers In Abia (PHOTOS) by vertueptime: 7:41pm On Aug 16, 2017
DWJOBScom:
Arrest them...
Find your evidence and present them to court immediately and stop the media trial

But we also love media trial

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Robbers, Cultists And Kidnappers In Abia (PHOTOS) by Oladipo1166(m): 8:43am On Aug 17, 2017
I smell IPOBialism.........
Re: Police Parade Robbers, Cultists And Kidnappers In Abia (PHOTOS) by DWJOBScom(m): 10:51am On Aug 17, 2017
vertueptime:

But we also love media trial

Entertaining and juicy

How we love to see the Zombies and Wailers fight and hail each other while the actors drink and mess together

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Robbers, Cultists And Kidnappers In Abia (PHOTOS) by dragunov: 1:06pm On Aug 17, 2017
Limitless72:
Bt wait oooo why is nairaland obsessed with occurrences in the south east these days....

What are they trying to portray the south easterner of...,,,they just painting us what we really aint....

The cult groups, armed robbers, fraudster, wey dey lagos alone overwhelm that of south east....
Abeg make una live my people alone....even with all this discrimination we're still the best thriving tribe in the Nigeria ethnicity,.....

No be south eastern people overwhelm Lagos? Abi wetin you de talk?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man, Fiancée And Five Others Kidnapped On Their Wedding Day In Ondo / Man Murdered By Political Thugs In Kano State (Graphic Photos) / Four Men Tried To Kill A Widow In Her Farm In Ode Aye, Ondo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.