Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,119 members, 7,896,792 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 09:39 PM

I Sense Fraud. But With The Benefit Of Doubt, I Watch To Reveal Soon. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Sense Fraud. But With The Benefit Of Doubt, I Watch To Reveal Soon. (516 Views)

Benefit Of Hiring Marketing Sales Experts On Your Dredging Site / The National Housing Fund A Blessing Or Fraud. / Fashola Revokes Governor's Consent On Lekki Lands Obtained By Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Sense Fraud. But With The Benefit Of Doubt, I Watch To Reveal Soon. by Chidoxyl(m): 5:09pm On Feb 16, 2010
I also had one funny experienced with one of us on this front (Nairaland). I challenged him on phone, and he replied to explain a thing to me. Hence, I'll love to give him the benefit of doubt, while keeping an eye on him. Any funny attitude again, I promise to tell my findings to Nairaland. However, I'll love to say that should any one of us change our office address, let that one endeavour to notify us all on Nairaland. Thank you, folks. CID.

And as for you, Mr. Kayode Gid, kindly break your silence to be 'vindicated'.

(1) (Reply)

2 Bedroom To Let @ Atunrase Estates Gbagada 750k / Choice Commercial Plot For Sale In Asokoro, Abuja / Land For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.