Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,521 members, 7,914,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:24 AM

How To Watch Different Stations On Gotv On Another Tv - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Watch Different Stations On Gotv On Another Tv (12452 Views)

COMPLETE SOLAR ELECTRICITY FOR FUEL STATIONS,RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL BUILDING / Fuel Dispensers/ Pumps For Stations!!! Rugged And Affordable / Base Stations Are Not Harmful To Humans, Says NCC To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Watch Different Stations On Gotv On Another Tv by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 16, 2017
Hello Nairalanders, today I want is to learn how to watch two different channels simultaneously on a gotv. Since the gotv don't have Xtra views or dual.. Also there is a guy in my street that distributes dstv channels for 1000 in enugu. U pay him 5k,and he will fix it in your house no decoder. He will only connect a cable to the rf connector of your TV, and scan for channels, and bam I can have upto 20 channels from 1 to 20.and u can change it anytime. He connects this to more than 50 houses.. Also when phcn, brings the light, u see the dstv, loading or strong loading. It seems he joined dstv and strong together. Please how can we do this.. If you know how to do this please teach us.. Okay. Our economy is bad, and I can't subscribe another decoder. Or buy dstv to get premium of 14k B4 I use dual. Thanks everyone for your support to help educate us more..
Re: How To Watch Different Stations On Gotv On Another Tv by Luminee(f): 3:27am On Aug 17, 2017
CHESTER48:
Hello Nairalanders, today I want is to learn how to watch two different channels simultaneously on a gotv. Since the gotv don't have Xtra views or dual.. Also there is a guy in my street that distributes dstv channels for 1000 in enugu. U pay him 5k,and he will fix it in your house no decoder. He will only connect a cable to the rf connector of your TV, and scan for channels, and bam I can have upto 20 channels from 1 to 20.and u can change it anytime. He connects this to more than 50 houses.. Also when phcn, brings the light, u see the dstv, loading or strong loading. It seems he joined dstv and strong together. Please how can we do this.. If you know how to do this please teach us.. Okay. Our economy is bad, and I can't subscribe another decoder. Or buy dstv to get premium of 14k B4 I use dual. Thanks everyone for your support to help educate us more..

Learn from the guy on your street

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Watch Different Stations On Gotv On Another Tv by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 17, 2017
Wish I could
Re: How To Watch Different Stations On Gotv On Another Tv by VTPASS: 11:16am On Aug 21, 2017
Conveniently subscribe, make easy payment and renew the bills on your Gotv account. Simply check https://www.vtpass.com/gotv to get started.
Re: How To Watch Different Stations On Gotv On Another Tv by QuickStandard: 11:38am On Aug 21, 2017
Thought you wanted to teach
Re: How To Watch Different Stations On Gotv On Another Tv by QuickStandard: 11:40am On Aug 21, 2017
I actually thought you wanted to teach

1 Like

Re: How To Watch Different Stations On Gotv On Another Tv by MicroBox: 3:46am On Sep 03, 2017
CHESTER48:
Same idea used in hotels or lodging..
You can change channels from your room with just TV remote..
So get any hotel technician to explain to you how it work..
Note: Don't use the word "Teach Me" instead say please "Explain to Me" how it works..
Re: How To Watch Different Stations On Gotv On Another Tv by whatx: 7:45pm On Oct 04, 2019
Expert advice,
It may sound crude but the truth is the service provider who charges you 1000 naira has one decoder dedicated to one channel. The array of decoders are sent to a single RF channel with the help of series of multiplexers.
This is same setup used by hotels, and not that it's a single decoder that beam different channel through unique frequencies.
Re: How To Watch Different Stations On Gotv On Another Tv by adekolade86: 6:50pm On Aug 04, 2020
I have seen a guy do similar thing also, but it was a long time ago, with a funny SIM adapter with the support of MTN SIM card, was watching for free.
Re: How To Watch Different Stations On Gotv On Another Tv by omoredia: 5:57pm On Jun 18
I can teach u but only the first 15 channels. I charge 50k
Re: How To Watch Different Stations On Gotv On Another Tv by omoredia: 5:58pm On Jun 18
I can teach u but only the first 15 channels. I charge 50k.

(1) (Reply)

Homemade Flybarless Rc Helicopter Nigeria / Tips On How To Avoid White Ant Attack / Ways To Upload Your Files(mp3,videos,photos Etc) To Waptrick.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.