Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,505 members, 7,898,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:29 AM

Jenifa's Diary English: A Project Topic In OAU (Photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jenifa's Diary English: A Project Topic In OAU (Photo) (36423 Views)

Motunrayo Afolayan: Olabisi Olaleye In Sex For Marks Accusation Scandal In OAU / Fire burns 12 corpses in OAU’s morgue / MI’s Vector Diss Track Is An Assignment Topic In Ibadan Polytechnic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jenifa's Diary English: A Project Topic In OAU (Photo) by bigboa: 8:56am On Aug 17, 2017
This is very good. It's about time we codified our version of pidgin English which has essentially become the unifying lingo in Nigeria (or Naija). The quicker this is done and standardised, the more we accentuate our commonalities while destroying the barriers of division. Well done to the author.
Re: Jenifa's Diary English: A Project Topic In OAU (Photo) by AdorableJosh(m): 8:57am On Aug 17, 2017
gunther6:
The name of the department is Linguistics and African Languages, don't let that name fool you it is Yoruba department... chai the fun we had at their expense back then

Actually Yoruba is under the department and that's how it is in other universities too, it's evident in the name Linguistics and African Languages(in this case being Yoruba)
Re: Jenifa's Diary English: A Project Topic In OAU (Photo) by madgoat(m): 8:58am On Aug 17, 2017
bbbabes:
The topic looks so vague and simple , I trust science projects. You will see something like
The comparative effects of the metabolism of cataclysmic objects in the anatomy of tropical livestock.

grin so in ur mind u are trying to feel like a science student abi grin grin abeg na agric department u dey, no dey claim science. At the end of the day u come out and work in a poultry farm picking eggs in the morning grin

2 Likes

Re: Jenifa's Diary English: A Project Topic In OAU (Photo) by xtremeTall(m): 9:01am On Aug 17, 2017
grin
dreamwords:
grin
Na dem na
grin[quote author=dreamwords post=59553176] grin Lol..
Re: Jenifa's Diary English: A Project Topic In OAU (Photo) by lobiologs(m): 9:08am On Aug 17, 2017
GogetterMD:
Sigh! What has happened to our educational system?

For all those quoting me, my statement is not in reference to the thesis posted above, buh a general statement of the sorry state of our educational system. We definitely need a lot of quality science graduates now to help propel a boom in infrastructure development

What has happened to our educational system? (yes i am quoting you), this is the reason why our "educational system" hasn't changed in the last 50years when other countries are already making breakthroughs in different fields "there is a study about beyonce going on in a university in Britain, would you say our educational system is beetter than theirs or that we are smarter than they are". Sir please let people start thinking out of the box so that we may be able to improve as humans and not just keep dragging our old ways as jungle justice loving savages... thank you!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Jenifa's Diary English: A Project Topic In OAU (Photo) by Tolexander: 9:09am On Aug 17, 2017
abrahym:
I'm seeing the year 2012, please is Jennifer diary out then
The 2012 you saw in the project work is the year the author of the project was offered Admission by the school.

The project was actually submitted in June, 2017. Check it very well.
Re: Jenifa's Diary English: A Project Topic In OAU (Photo) by piro2rule: 9:15am On Aug 17, 2017
abrahym:
That's her matric number and d 2012 indicates her year of admission into the school. look down u will see 2017.
Re: Jenifa's Diary English: A Project Topic In OAU (Photo) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:17am On Aug 17, 2017
emmmillenium:
What a project topic..... A linguistic analysis of Jenifer's English in Jenifer's Diary.....lolzzzz
Why laughing? There is nothing bad about this topic. Am sure the researcher must have done a lot of work. A friend of mine did his project topic on Majek Fashek's songs.
Re: Jenifa's Diary English: A Project Topic In OAU (Photo) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:22am On Aug 17, 2017
lobiologs:

What has happened to our educational system? (yes i am quoting you), this is the reason why our "educational system" hasn't changed in the last 50years when other countries are already making breakthroughs in different fields "there is a study about beyonce going on in a university in Britain, would you say our educational system is beetter than theirs or that we are smarter than they are". Sir please let people start thinking out of the box so that we may be able to improve as humans and not just keep dragging our old ways as jungle justice loving savages... thank you!!!!
God bless you. People are studying about this popular group Beatles, John Lenon's popular group in UK and canda.
A friend of mine in LASU did is project on Majek Fashek's songs more than 24 tracks. He did a fantastic job. I like people that think out of the box.

4 Likes

Re: Jenifa's Diary English: A Project Topic In OAU (Photo) by bayulll011(m): 9:31am On Aug 17, 2017
emmmillenium:
What a project topic..... A linguistic analysis of Jenifer's English in Jenifer's Diary.....lolzzzz

no wonder the nation is going to the dogs.

of what importance to it to nation development.

useless peopleee.

no iinovations.

no idea generations.

no scope.
Re: Jenifa's Diary English: A Project Topic In OAU (Photo) by SceneOne: 9:54am On Aug 17, 2017
abrahym:

Quick to write/comment but not that smart to see "2017" at the bottom of the cover.

1 Like

Re: Jenifa's Diary English: A Project Topic In OAU (Photo) by ajoshuay(m): 9:56am On Aug 17, 2017
abrahym:
is matric number the yr of entry.
Re: Jenifa's Diary English: A Project Topic In OAU (Photo) by Gloria3389(f): 9:57am On Aug 17, 2017
I'll like to read that thesis

I want to know its contribution to knowledge
Re: Jenifa's Diary English: A Project Topic In OAU (Photo) by buccunmie(m): 10:07am On Aug 17, 2017
The project topic sound funny but that is a hell of hard work in dere. People only watch movies for the fun of it or read books because they like them but those things you see as fun is a serious work for some pple(English dept, theater dept, linguistic dept, religious study dept pple can only relate with dis kind of topic)
Re: Jenifa's Diary English: A Project Topic In OAU (Photo) by emmmillenium: 10:09am On Aug 17, 2017
Good Talk. I acknowledge this truth
buccunmie:
The project topic sound funny but that is a hell of hard work in dere. People only watch movies for the fun of it or read books because they like them but those things you see as fun is a serious work for some pple(English dept, theater dept, linguistic dept, religious study dept pple can only relate with dis kind of topic)
Re: Jenifa's Diary English: A Project Topic In OAU (Photo) by buccunmie(m): 10:27am On Aug 17, 2017
bayulll011:

no wonder the nation is going to the dogs.

of what importance to it to nation development.

useless peopleee.

no iinovations.

no idea generations.

no scope.

Mehn yur blood hot o. Pls discuss yur own project and the impact to Nigeria development at d moment

2 Likes

Re: Jenifa's Diary English: A Project Topic In OAU (Photo) by ayandarenoni(m): 10:30am On Aug 17, 2017
abrahym:
oga, go back home and use your eye drop plsss!

1 Like

Re: Jenifa's Diary English: A Project Topic In OAU (Photo) by victorjoe(m): 10:42am On Aug 17, 2017
emmmillenium:

How is u?! grin

1 Like

Re: Jenifa's Diary English: A Project Topic In OAU (Photo) by bayulll011(m): 10:46am On Aug 17, 2017
buccunmie:

Mehn yur blood hot o. Pls discuss yur own project and the impact to Nigeria development at d moment

during my time i design a 500,000 machine to produce polyethylene teraphalates.

oh sorry u cant understand.
Re: Jenifa's Diary English: A Project Topic In OAU (Photo) by korrej(m): 10:47am On Aug 17, 2017
abrahym:
that has to do with the student's matric. number
Re: Jenifa's Diary English: A Project Topic In OAU (Photo) by 4dor: 10:49am On Aug 17, 2017
GogetterMD:

For all those quoting me, my statement is not in reference to the thesis posted above, buh a general statement of the sorry state of our educational system. We definitely need a lot of quality science graduates now to help propel a boom in infrastructure development

So as smart as you think you are it's only science that guarantees development and there's no place for liberal arts and humanities? Clap for yourself

2 Likes

Re: Jenifa's Diary English: A Project Topic In OAU (Photo) by lumidey2013(m): 10:51am On Aug 17, 2017
abrahym:
Don't worry when you gain admission you will know the meaning of Matric number.. That's why you are seeing 2012

1 Like

Re: Jenifa's Diary English: A Project Topic In OAU (Photo) by DrHighchief(m): 10:53am On Aug 17, 2017
GogetterMD:

I don't understand. Have u done research work before? Have u attended inaugural lectures?
Re: Jenifa's Diary English: A Project Topic In OAU (Photo) by adetayo234: 11:06am On Aug 17, 2017
GogetterMD:

Why would you make an irrelevant comment on a post?
Re: Jenifa's Diary English: A Project Topic In OAU (Photo) by adetayo234: 11:11am On Aug 17, 2017
abrahym:

Don't tell me you are too daft to know how to interpret matric number.
Re: Jenifa's Diary English: A Project Topic In OAU (Photo) by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:19am On Aug 17, 2017
abrahym:

That's her matric number. It means she gained admission in 2012.

Matric number always includes the student's year of admission.
Re: Jenifa's Diary English: A Project Topic In OAU (Photo) by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:23am On Aug 17, 2017
adetayo234:

Don't tell me you are too daft to know how to interpret matric number.
Bros, you harsh oooooooooooooooooo. Choi!
Re: Jenifa's Diary English: A Project Topic In OAU (Photo) by adetayo234: 11:24am On Aug 17, 2017
ferhyntorlah:

Bros, you harsh oooooooooooooooooo.
Choi!

Sister Fèyìntolá, it is not my fault o. grin
Re: Jenifa's Diary English: A Project Topic In OAU (Photo) by bukatyne(f): 11:27am On Aug 17, 2017
Wonderful topic.

It shows the student is not lazy....

She is venturing into uncharted territory and doesn't have antecedents to fall back on.

She will most likely be the source of several materials she will use for the project.

Now, this is a project!

1 Like

Re: Jenifa's Diary English: A Project Topic In OAU (Photo) by Ezyp(m): 11:28am On Aug 17, 2017
abrahym:
This your statement clearly shows you still in the secondary school or you are yet to gain admission into the university.
Re: Jenifa's Diary English: A Project Topic In OAU (Photo) by gregsimic(m): 12:04pm On Aug 17, 2017
Yes, the title certainly embarrasses, but I don't see anything terrible here. Why can't take such topic? Someone forbids? Everything is normal. Especially since you don't know what is described there. You can read this article and see more standard work, but you can take this diary and compare it.
Re: Jenifa's Diary English: A Project Topic In OAU (Photo) by delman88(m): 12:28pm On Aug 17, 2017
abrahym:

Look well, its 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Nigerians Emerge Best Graduating Students At Dillard University, U.S- Photos / MATMUSIC: Ishola Salami, University Of Ibadan Lecturer Invents Hip-Hop Song / Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.