Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:04 PM

This Quota System And Sharing Formula Is Keeping The North Backward - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Quota System And Sharing Formula Is Keeping The North Backward (3177 Views)

Nigeria: Country Of Backward North, Developing South – El-rufai / Two Pastors’ Wives Fight Dirty Over Politicians’ Bags Of Rice Sharing Formula / Ben Murray-Bruce's Tweets About Quota System (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Quota System And Sharing Formula Is Keeping The North Backward by Bizibi(m): 6:53am On Aug 17, 2017
tsdarkside:

what..??...we deltans are surely not igbos...

if its that you mean...

the old eastern region that the fg made in 1960 doesnt exist no more...you are holding to something that was abandoned...

if we realy cared about the old eastern region,why did we gave you up so quickly and pointed out the igbo deltans to the authorities??...

ask yourselfs that question....

isnt it funnny that the deltans gave up so quickly on biafra in 1967 but are fighting like craze people for oyel till today??....

doesnt that wonder biafrans??
I'm isoko and if you think we support this lazy govt then you re on your own Mr sycophant

2 Likes

Re: This Quota System And Sharing Formula Is Keeping The North Backward by tsdarkside(m): 8:14am On Aug 17, 2017
Bizibi:
I'm isoko and if you think we support this lazy govt then you re on your own Mr sycophant

tahh...we know your type...you have the right to your opinion...but dont think we all will change our minds because of you...at the end you will have to move to the east to the ipobians....

this area is the delta...this area is not biafra....
Re: This Quota System And Sharing Formula Is Keeping The North Backward by Bizibi(m): 8:18am On Aug 17, 2017
tsdarkside:

tahh...we know your type...you have the right to your opinion...but dont think we all will change our minds because of you...at the end you will have to move to the east to the ipobians....

keep quiet,who is talking about Biafra.....don't speak fr us in isoko land,u dey me so.
Carry your sycophancy to abuja and london
Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: This Quota System And Sharing Formula Is Keeping The North Backward by Bizibi(m): 8:18am On Aug 17, 2017
tsdarkside:

keep quiet,who is talking about Biafra,you don't speak fr us in isoko land,u dey hear me so.
Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: This Quota System And Sharing Formula Is Keeping The North Backward by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 17, 2017
Chongaiman:
Just look at how the beneficiaries of the quota system are vibrating. The OP never mentioned anything about resources being taken from any region to another but rather on overdependence of the North on the Centre. Of course, contributions to the Centre from the various regions are disproportionate. Their quota-based education is apparent in their logic and rhetoric.

The quota system is a deliberate policy to ensure that baboon dey chop while monkey dey work. Those baboons are the elements that are vociferously against restructuring of the national entity. One day be one day........

Anyone quoting me maliciously, Evans fall on you.

Who does not depend on the center in this country ? Make una use your tongue to count your teeth.

Only two states in Nigeria can run without fund from the centre. So, I ask again who does not depend on the center ?

If its not quota system today, tomorrow another one will write thesis on the "west" is moving away from oil. The west that has several hundred years advantage. Jokers

1 Like

Re: This Quota System And Sharing Formula Is Keeping The North Backward by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:43am On Aug 17, 2017
Mods, I need your help here.
Re: This Quota System And Sharing Formula Is Keeping The North Backward by tsdarkside(m): 10:51am On Aug 17, 2017
Bizibi:
keep quiet,who is talking about Biafra,you don't speak fr us in isoko land,u dey hear me so.
Nonsense

kikikikiki...their are many that think like me...even isokos...urhobo and isokos are not that much different in culture...we are not biafrans....do you speak igbo....

i dont atal atal...i cant be with igbos...i dont understand their mentality...
Re: This Quota System And Sharing Formula Is Keeping The North Backward by Truckpusher(m): 11:01am On Aug 17, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Seems you didn't even read the article. Did you?
They don't read . Give them a Koran and yell "Allah ak bar" You'll see them in action. cool

2 Likes

Re: This Quota System And Sharing Formula Is Keeping The North Backward by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:10am On Aug 17, 2017
Truckpusher:
They don't read . Give them a Koran and yell "Allah ak bar" You'll see them in action. cool
Don't derail the thread.
Re: This Quota System And Sharing Formula Is Keeping The North Backward by Bizibi(m): 12:35pm On Aug 17, 2017
tsdarkside:

kikikikiki...their are many that think like me...even isokos...urhobo and isokos are not that much different in culture...we are not biafrans....do you speak igbo....

mtcheeeew,many that think like you,why u dey deceive yourself.
Re: This Quota System And Sharing Formula Is Keeping The North Backward by Bizibi(m): 12:36pm On Aug 17, 2017
tsdarkside:

I'm from otor-iyede,full blood isoko,nor dey deceive yourself.
Re: This Quota System And Sharing Formula Is Keeping The North Backward by tsdarkside(m): 2:39pm On Aug 17, 2017
Bizibi:
I'm from otor-iyede,full blood isoko,nor dey deceive yourself.

kikikikiki...a pissed off isoko guy...whatever...biafra will not be anything better....am not going to start another experiment because am pissed...biafra is not an alternative to nigeria...

did you know that cownunu is already promising foreighners oil wells,,,...??

when all is done nothing will realy belong to you...
Re: This Quota System And Sharing Formula Is Keeping The North Backward by Bizibi(m): 2:45pm On Aug 17, 2017
tsdarkside:

kikikikiki...a pissed off isoko guy...whatever...biafra will not be anything better....am not going to start another experiment because am pissed...biafra is not an alternative to nigeria...

did you know that cownunu is already promising foreighners oil wells,,,...??

when all is done nothing will realy belong to you...
mtcheeeew,as usual nothing upstairs.
Abeg comot fr rd nor.
Re: This Quota System And Sharing Formula Is Keeping The North Backward by tsdarkside(m): 5:48pm On Aug 17, 2017
Bizibi:
mtcheeeew,as usual nothing upstairs.
Abeg comot fr rd nor.

kikikikikiki... grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Family Narrates That Nigerian Army Looted Valuables Including Money / BREAKING: Nigerian Govt’s Treatment Of IPOB Violates African Charter - ACHPR / Why do European countries have a single ethnic group dominating a country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.