Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,469 members, 7,917,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:52 AM

In Need Of PC Study Bible Software - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / In Need Of PC Study Bible Software (627 Views)

Recommend A Study Bible. / The Four Types Of Tithes As Mentioned in The Bible / How To Study Bible Prophecy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of PC Study Bible Software by Jeel: 8:31pm On Aug 16, 2017
Hi friends,
Pls i need someone with a good working PC Study Bible or ESword software for PC (Bible software with several bible versions and other study helps) to pls help me with it. The one i was using on my PC just got bad. Ive been trying to g.et another to no avail. Pls if you have one ill appreciate if you send it to me. Thanks
Re: In Need Of PC Study Bible Software by Greatzeus(m): 9:51pm On Aug 16, 2017
Jeel:
Hi friends,
Pls i need someone with a good working PC Study Bible or ESword software for PC (Bible software with several bible versions and other study helps) to pls help me with it. The one i was using on my PC just got bad. Ive been trying to g.et another to no avail. Pls if you have one ill appreciate if you send it to me. Thanks
I have Study Bible 5. Has about all Bible versions available, concordance, dictionary,maps, Articles,infact this software is so rich.
if a person is a lazy pastor, he doesn't need to prepare sermons,the software has hundred of thousands of sermons, different topics.
It is the CD I have.not e-version.

(1) (Reply)

I Spent 10 Yrs Under Lagos Bridge With Top Drug Dealers - Pastor Dolapo Osinbajo / A Foundation Builds A Bungalow For A Widow Who Lived In A Mud House (pics) / The Power Of Your Mind And How To Use It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.