Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,232 members, 7,880,879 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:31 AM

Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters (23276 Views)

Buhari Donates Two Cows To Corpers In Katsina For Sallah Celebration / Akeredolu Orders Ondo APC Members To Return Buhari-Osinbajo Campaign Vehicle / President Buhari Arrives Daura For Sallah. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters by SuperS1Panther: 11:37am On Aug 17, 2017
SR's credibility has been battered over the return of PMB.

This is almost the 100th times they will be giving us fake news of his premature return by the Cabal.

Who is even the Cabal? The Cabal survived IBB, Abacha OBJ Yar Adua , Turai, Jonathan and now again PMB

Cabal no dey die or dey finish for Naija Press? It is just a lazy journalism if names of the so called Cabal cannot been given
Re: Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters by Nofuckgiven: 11:42am On Aug 17, 2017
See the newest movie in town here grin

1 Like

Re: Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters by gbaliciousgbali: 11:57am On Aug 17, 2017
Dem wan use the man do sallah
Re: Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters by PassingShot(m): 12:11pm On Aug 17, 2017
Jirate:
When is the Senate going to heed Bubu own Advice on the late Umaru Musa Yar Adua?, The Senate needs to do the Needful......
A five year old understands that PMB's position was hinged on the fact that Yar'Adua didn't comply with the constitution's requirement to hand over to the Clueless One.

Keep wallowing in deliberate ignorance.
Re: Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters by Kenedex: 12:27pm On Aug 17, 2017
[quote author=9jakohai post=59550205]
in the case of yaradua is not because he didn't hand over power but was ask to resign because of his health we should be transparent at all time what goes around comes around don't wish your fellow human bad things because it might still comes around one day no body pray for sickness we should learn how to wish all brethren quick recovery it is not good to wish anybody death God is the giver of life,let us mind what we say is a lesson to all of us and it's good to always learn from our past I wish Nigeria President well and quick recovery may God almighty give u long life and wisdom to rule or serve your people.
Re: Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters by mavinc4u(f): 12:55pm On Aug 17, 2017
9jakohai:

In Yaradua's case, the man did not properly hand over to GEJ, and as a result there was something of a power vaccum, leading to many issues until the NA did the needful and made GEJ acting President.

Bubu on the other hand properly handed over to Osibanjo. APC learned form the mistakes PDP made.

Oh my word. What kind of nonsensical nonsense are you justifying? Please enough of all these nonsense of he handed over to his VP. Handed what over? Can VP remove the ministers that are not performing. There is a limit to what he can do so stop fooling yourself.
Re: Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters by Adebowale89(m): 2:28pm On Aug 17, 2017
Cyynthia:
Very useless president..
He's wants to come back again and give Sallah message in Hausa language and marginalise my Yoruba brother and sisters again.

how has he marginalise Yoruba before? I wonder why a lady would choose being du.mb as hobby
Re: Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 2:37pm On Aug 17, 2017
Adebowale89:

how has he marginalise Yoruba before? I wonder why a lady would choose being du.mb as hobby
@28. You still du ll?
Re: Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters by Adebowale89(m): 2:41pm On Aug 17, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

@28. You still du ll?

we aren't mate, am sure you know that deep inside of u? you're 2.1 graduate as u do lie here but third class IQ is nt in your head

a re.tarded agent
Re: Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters by judondasylva(m): 6:15pm On Aug 17, 2017
Always cabal cabal and exempting buhari you guys should just face the reality and stop this cabal crap. if buhari really want to resign the cabal can not hold him.
Re: Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters by tete7000(m): 7:50pm On Aug 17, 2017
Nbote:
And d cock and bull story continues... First d so-called presidency announced d President to return in 2 wks; dats like a month ago... And I don't understand, is it every other month dat d first Lady goes to Saudi for Hajj?? WTF is wrong with these ppl? If anyone doesn't see anything wrong in all of these den are obviously delusional and have faulty brains...

You better no give yourself hypertension over Nigeria. It doesn't worth it.
Re: Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters by sapele914(m): 11:21pm On Aug 17, 2017
[quote author=agbangam post=59550332]

My brother u really get tym to dey reply those Pigs n Idiots, d dude u quoted if he were to be employed by Mobil and he's down wit a sickness for more than 3months, i can bet my 2months salary dat; dat same guy won't resign. Dem just naturally hate PMB so those their moral talk about PMB resigning is just a gimmick, dey want PMB out by all means. Children of looters n Saboteurs.
Re: Cabal Plotting To Return Buhari To Abuja For Sallah - Sahara Reporters by mike4real2(m): 9:56pm On Aug 19, 2017
Thank God !!! He is alive.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kankara School Register Shows 668 Schoolboys Still Missing / Onanuga Blames Moles As PDP Demands Probe Of Leaked ₦1bn Memo / Buhari Opens The National Economic Council Retreat Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.