Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,301 members, 7,910,576 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 12:22 PM

How Often Do You Detoxify Your Body System? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Often Do You Detoxify Your Body System? (460 Views)

He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Often Do You Detoxify Your Body System? by NickBillionz(m): 12:26am On Aug 17, 2017
Every single day that passes, we take in some many kinds of toxin into our body system without our knowledge. For example we pass through places were there are bad smells, smoke from cars and even from cooking, things we eat and drink, etc.
With all these i want to know how often you detoxify your body system and what medication do you use in doing that?

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Detoxify Your Body System? by allnatural(m): 4:45am On Aug 17, 2017
You are right ma brother, our body accumulate toxins everyday from dust,smoke and the likes.... and even when we get frightened or scared, toxin are released in the body.... These toxin cannot leave our body except we detoxify....accumulation of toxins in the body hampers our health and also reduces the efficacy of drugs (antibiotics) ...we should detoxify @ least 3 times a year.....so people feel sick, just because there is to much toxin in their system,and all they need to do, is just detoxify and they will feel a lot better again...... I detoxify with DETOXIN TAB to get yours contact me on :07039831838 #allnatural
Re: How Often Do You Detoxify Your Body System? by sams740: 6:37am On Aug 17, 2017
nice information. Thanks for sharing an wonderful message.

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Detoxify Your Body System? by NickBillionz(m): 8:11am On Aug 17, 2017
allnatural:
You are right ma brother, our body accumulate toxins everyday from dust,smoke and the likes.... and even when we get frightened or scared, toxin are released in the body.... These toxin cannot leave our body except we detoxify....accumulation of toxins in the body hampers our health and also reduces the efficacy of drugs (antibiotics) ...we should detoxify @ least 3 times a year.....so people feel sick, just because there is to much toxin in their system,and all they need to do, is just detoxify and they will feel a lot better again...... I detoxify with DETOXIN TAB to get yours contact me on :07039831838 #allnatural

Great, well said. I want to hear from more people before I put up the main thing I want to point out.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Weight Gain In Weeks. / Please Advice / The Issue Of Smelling Vagina In Our Country Today And How It Can Be Solved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.