Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:53 PM

Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ (17952 Views)

What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? / What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? / Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by abes(m): 7:47am On Aug 17, 2017
Infinix zero 2

1 Like

Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by Skubidude(m): 7:48am On Aug 17, 2017
Tecno T432, that phone is worse than first generation set of cell phones.
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by Taku555(m): 7:49am On Aug 17, 2017
Joejonah:
Mine was BlackBerry Bold 3, I charge the phone for 18 hours, then the battery run down in 25 minutes. I later sold it to one of my friends, till today the boy don't answer my greetings. I don't know why..
but you are wicked bro

6 Likes

Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by tonylaw07(m): 7:49am On Aug 17, 2017
Infinix Zero.

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by pahen1991: 7:49am On Aug 17, 2017
Joejonah:
Mine was BlackBerry Bold 3, I charge the phone for 18 hours, then the battery run down in 25 minutes. I later sold it to one of my friends, till today the boy don't answer my greetings. I don't know why..
u wicked o

1 Like

Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by Geonigga(m): 7:49am On Aug 17, 2017
Samsung galaxy I bought at Gsm village, zone 3 Abuja, I changed the battery every 8 months.

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by Dyt(f): 7:51am On Aug 17, 2017
Sony erricson
The battery life is crazy

1 Like

Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by iheanyi40(m): 7:52am On Aug 17, 2017
Innjoo max 3

1 Like

Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by sounwave: 7:52am On Aug 17, 2017
Samsung galaxy s duos!!!! slow and hanging piece of crap angry

6 Likes

Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by idu1(m): 7:53am On Aug 17, 2017
BlackBerry Bold 3 modafucka animal.

3 Likes

Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by phemolala07(m): 7:54am On Aug 17, 2017
Samsung Galaxy grand prime... bleep up fone..e fit hang for africa

1 Like

Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by deavicky(m): 7:55am On Aug 17, 2017
Sendo. At a point I was looking for radiator to help cool down the temperature. Thank to those boys that helped me stole the phone

9 Likes

Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by adontcare(f): 7:56am On Aug 17, 2017
Curve 6 bb, bold 4 bb, torch bb,. Oppson all shown me pepper

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by Lastking147(m): 7:56am On Aug 17, 2017
Divay22:
Express music..the China make cry cry cry
Lol Dem dupe u Abi no lie
ExpressMusic Na cool phine back then Bhet the China made iono o grin

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by tosyne2much(m): 7:57am On Aug 17, 2017
Joejonah:
Hahahahaha.. Same thing I faced with these battery draining blackberry phones cheesy

1 Like

Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by mulberry: 7:58am On Aug 17, 2017
iphone 6 plus. it didn't even last a year before he get disease, with the plenty money i spend to buy it.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by jericco1(m): 8:00am On Aug 17, 2017
Itel
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by tosyne2much(m): 8:01am On Aug 17, 2017
Mine was BlackBerry Tour

That phone almost turned me to a mad man when I visited someone and a fully charged battery went dead within 4 hours and left me stranded in the middle of the journey cheesy

I started parading every shop to power up my phone

7 Likes

Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 17, 2017
Mine,is an itel phone
I bought it in 2015.The phone almost killer me.
It had 212mb of ram,the ROM cannot store user files so I had to depend on my SD.My stock android version was actually 2.3 but on the carton it was written to be android 4.0.I couldn't root the phone easily.It had a single core 800mhz spreadtrum processor with a 1400mAh battery.The screen finally broke and I didn't see a replacement.That was the end of itel phones in my life.First impression matters a lot.Till today I run away like the wind if I see itel phones.I also stopped all my friends from buying it.

10 Likes

Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 17, 2017
Mine was itel 1407, equipped with 512mb ram, and 1500mah, the phone can hang anyhow, so slow, the battery can't even go for an hour on usage, spent a little above 1k to repair the unlock button which after some days caused the phone to be switching itself on and off,
Phone engineer told me i'd flash it... I just left the phone's life somewhere.

Can never use itel products again

4 Likes

Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by sakalisis(m): 8:04am On Aug 17, 2017
z3 Blackberry
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by otitokoroleti: 8:10am On Aug 17, 2017
Infinix 507, bought it the same week it entered Nigeria but despite all hype about the phone its all shit. battery last just 4hours on browsing & phone always hot within an hour on browsing. bought it at 17.5k but sold it at 10k after 8days of usage because its of no use to me

1 Like

Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by tosyne2much(m): 8:10am On Aug 17, 2017
Unsad:
Infinite Hot 2 , thank God a low life stole it from me !
And which one did you later port to?

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 17, 2017
Samsung galaxy s2. I carried 3 spare batteries anywhere I went undecided

7 Likes

Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by Skubidude(m): 8:12am On Aug 17, 2017
Joejonah:

If na u nko, how hin go answer ur greetings wen u carry dust bin sell for am.. And I sure say u convince am to buy am with better moni as par na ur paddy. Chai God dis world eh gringringrin

6 Likes

Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by Foodforthought: 8:12am On Aug 17, 2017
Which of them did u make? Can u even design an app talkless of a phone? Africans cannot even produce scientific calculator. Rather we depend on whites, whose only difference from us is white skin.Is this even a thread?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by natznext(m): 8:13am On Aug 17, 2017
Blackberry Storm

Best is BlackBerry Z30
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by oxiide22(m): 8:14am On Aug 17, 2017
Xperia v3
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by orezi379(m): 8:17am On Aug 17, 2017
williamdeluxe:
Whats The Worst Phone You’ ve Ever Used ?

Oya ma Country People!!!

Which Phone is the Worst Phone you’ve ever used back then or
Presently?
Drop your Comment!!!
For Me:- The Phone that almost killed me was my Nokia Navigator,
bought it N67,000 back then and the Keypad was Hell, Almost died in
the Process..
lenovo...no blue2t,radio and google d phne just they useles sad
williamdeluxe:
Whats The Worst Phone You’ ve Ever Used ?

Oya ma Country People!!!

Which Phone is the Worst Phone you’ve ever used back then or
Presently?
Drop your Comment!!!
For Me:- The Phone that almost killed me was my Nokia Navigator,
bought it N67,000 back then and the Keypad was Hell, Almost died in
the Process..
lenovo...no blue2t,radio and google d phne just they useles
Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 17, 2017
MINE IS TECNO CAMON C8. HIGH OS ON A USELESS RAM. ALWAYS RELOADING BROWSER AND OVERHYPED. I ALWAYS HATED THE PHONE UNTIL A SARS MAN FINALLY EXTORTED IT FROMME because I ASKED HIM TO REMOVE HIS CAR THAT HE WAS BLOCKING TRAFFIC. GOD BLESS THE SARS MAN. HE EVEN USES MY LINE FOR A WHILE BEFORE I BLOCKED IT. IMAGINE. SARS OLE.. #TRUE STORY

5 Likes

Re: Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ by Foodforthought: 8:21am On Aug 17, 2017
Back 2 d mata, my itel phone is driving me nuts-I recently changed d screen and sensor and now d phone is switching on and off anyhow. And I've flashed it twice. Chai

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which is your best smartphone in 2013? / Android: Low internal Memory Solution / Mtn's 125% And 150%Recharge Bonus Is Fake. Try It At Your Own Risk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.