Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,757 members, 7,875,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:12 AM

Cocoa Powder Export! How Do I Reply This Please? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cocoa Powder Export! How Do I Reply This Please? (642 Views)

Akwa Ibom Government Boosts Cocoa Farming With 500,000 Seedlings / Small Scale COCOA POWDER Export FREE Pdf / Stop Complaining About Government (mini Cocoa Powder Export) Start With N50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cocoa Powder Export! How Do I Reply This Please? by kaybiz0387(m): 1:51am On Aug 17, 2017
I am very new to mini cocoa powder exportation.I bought an ebook and took action and someone contacted me after almost 2 months.The guy who sold the ebook number is no longer reachable and this was was not explained in the ebook .Here is the message

We are a qualified trading company in Iran located in Mashhad ,that presently distribute various food products like cans ,tuna,rice and desiccated coconut,cocoa powder and vegetable oil nationwide.We have growing number of customers and therefore there is an opportunity to provide them cocoa powder and import to Iran. Our destination is Bandar Abbas.

hence please send us your company information and price list of your cocoa powder products .
We also need to know your shipping matters and delivery timing.
hope you will experience a good business working with us.

Additional requirements

- FOB prices (for minimum order)
- Delivery time
- Minimum order quantity
- Reference customers
- Certification met
- Country of origin
Re: Cocoa Powder Export! How Do I Reply This Please? by kaybiz0387(m): 6:59am On Aug 17, 2017
Reply needed please!
Re: Cocoa Powder Export! How Do I Reply This Please? by Probityfarms: 2:35pm On Aug 17, 2017
Interesting Read. You can also get to share your work/ information on my farmers forum.

Click on; www.probityfarms.com/forum

and create your post i am sure you would be able to reach more farmers. keep up the good work

(1) (Reply)

225,000 Farmers To Benefit From Nirsal's Field Structure - CBN / Organic Is The Only Solution. / Hilarious Photo: When You Tell A Benue Man To Bring A Passport For Agric Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.