Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,375 members, 7,881,349 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:24 PM

#ResumeOrResign: Femi Adesina Reacts To Attack On Charly Boy, Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ResumeOrResign: Femi Adesina Reacts To Attack On Charly Boy, Others (24306 Views)

Femi Adesina Reacts As Punch Calls Buhari 'Major General' / Femi Adesina Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, Uneducated" Comment / Omoyele Sowore Leads #ResumeOrResign Protest In New York (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #ResumeOrResign: Femi Adesina Reacts To Attack On Charly Boy, Others by AdeKamal(m): 1:29pm On Aug 17, 2017
tunjijones:
Surprisingly its the youth from Niger Delta region that are campaigning for full support of Buhari. Its really irritating and smelling when i see youth from the south still supporting Buhari even with all the atrocities in has committed in Nigeria in just little over two years.

sorry for asking.. examples of the atrocities
Re: #ResumeOrResign: Femi Adesina Reacts To Attack On Charly Boy, Others by AdeKamal(m): 1:33pm On Aug 17, 2017
sulesadat:

to igbos
really.. but how..
let's better seek the truth and support
Re: #ResumeOrResign: Femi Adesina Reacts To Attack On Charly Boy, Others by tunjijones(m): 1:59pm On Aug 17, 2017
AdeKamal:

sorry for asking.. examples of the atrocities

how much was dollar to naira before Buhari? how much was a litre of fuel early 2015? today makes it 102days that Buhari left this country. Are these not enof atrocities?
Re: #ResumeOrResign: Femi Adesina Reacts To Attack On Charly Boy, Others by gare(f): 2:04pm On Aug 17, 2017
[quote author=mhmsadyq post=59550972]

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/240465-resumeorresign-presidency-reacts-attack-charly-boy-others.html
[/quote Why allow this govt to make mockery of your intellect. Because of this type of stupid response .This govt was not elected to be complaining and complaining about it's predecessor. They are doing so because they have nothing to offer the country. Over two years they have failed to show leadership. In 1999 when Obasanjo govt came in oil price was $9 per barrel he built his team and settled down for governance even though he had lapses never dwelled on the past govt. Current vice president has said it over and over that they will build the economy without oil. Today there is much hunger in the country. Federal roads are impassable. Insecurity is high. Companies are winding down on daily basis giving rise to unemployment. Infrastructure nothing to talk about. Anybody supporting this failed govt has wicked instinct. Don't take Nigerians patience for fool. If you're apologist to this present govt keep it to yourself don't make such irritating responses. We are not cowards
Re: #ResumeOrResign: Femi Adesina Reacts To Attack On Charly Boy, Others by Awoo88: 2:38pm On Aug 17, 2017
tunjijones:
Surprisingly its the youth from Niger Delta region that are campaigning for full support of Buhari. Its really irritating and smelling when i see youth from the south still supporting Buhari even with all the atrocities in has committed in Nigeria in just little over two years.
Those are no Niger Deltan youths but paid mercenaries organized by BMC handlers
Re: #ResumeOrResign: Femi Adesina Reacts To Attack On Charly Boy, Others by Adebowale89(m): 2:38pm On Aug 17, 2017
Earthquake1:
*Presidency* is releasing all the official statements.

Osibanjo is just in Aso rock to mop floors.

for the fact that u are in for mockery but I won't still deny the fact that, osibanjo has been relegated out of power. he's not as rugged as atiku, even buhari knows he can't leave power for someone like atiku or even saraki, they would have show me the real form of politics

osibanjo is seeing himself as an opportunist rather than an elected leader. that's why I criticize those who are saying southwest is benefitting from buhari govt because of osibanjo. let them name one project osibanjo is doing in southwest
Re: #ResumeOrResign: Femi Adesina Reacts To Attack On Charly Boy, Others by billyG(m): 2:49pm On Aug 17, 2017
now d blood of those dead fools will b on charlie's head.
Re: #ResumeOrResign: Femi Adesina Reacts To Attack On Charly Boy, Others by Skubidude(m): 2:49pm On Aug 17, 2017
tunjijones:

It amazes me how u guys just take in everything at it surface value, common sense shud tell those are rented northern lowlives who dont even knw the road to their villages.
Re: #ResumeOrResign: Femi Adesina Reacts To Attack On Charly Boy, Others by Skubidude(m): 3:14pm On Aug 17, 2017
When u hear someone who has sold his soul to the devil because of crumbs speak you will know automatically. Apc has succeded in dividing the country along ethnic lines hence you see a whole media aide of the president spewing such garbage like his boss who made the 97% n 5% statement.
Chai God i cant believe i'm sharing the same country with such ethnic chiavuanistic individuals, and to make it worst these are our suppose leaders... It is finish.
Re: #ResumeOrResign: Femi Adesina Reacts To Attack On Charly Boy, Others by mercurie(f): 3:44pm On Aug 17, 2017
Nairaland should add hahahaha(lol) option under comments . Iol at smeagol ear
Re: #ResumeOrResign: Femi Adesina Reacts To Attack On Charly Boy, Others by Segunrock(m): 4:17pm On Aug 17, 2017
[11:12PM, 7/24/2017] Oluwasegunfunmi�: DJ ROCK -NOTHING PERSONAL (THE PLAYLIST)
1. Intro by Yungbrizzy
2. IF extended mix
3. Gimme love olamide
4. If fuji remix by dj baddo
5. Sofa Kiss Daniel
6. Wizkid x drake come closer
7. Give me love Skales
8. Fall Davido
9. Kilamity orezi
10. African bad girl wizkid x chris brown
11. Leg over Mr. eazi beat version
12. Body hot praiz x wizkid
13. Yawa tekno
14. Chache Qdot alagbe
15. Temper remix burna boy x skales
16. Vibrate timaya x dj exclusive
17. My woman dotman
18. Legalize sugar boy
19. Daddy yo wizkid
20. Rara tekno
21. Romantic call kcee
22. Samankwe harrysong
23. All over tiwa savage
24. Shikishi mami rayce
25. Just like that orezi
26. Skin tight remix mr easi x terry g
27. Samantha tekno
28. Living things remix ancestor x davido
29. Irapada junior boy x ancestor
30. Life freestyle rap Sikis(hot cake)
31. Regezege Siki x Coded x Ayomide.
32. Nonstop jaybee x sikis
33. Outro dre san..
DOWNLOAD LINK DROPS TOMORROW...#NOTHINGPERSONAL
[7:16AM, 7/25/2017] Oluwasegunfunmi�: Good morning kindly download DJ ROCK NOTHING PERSONAL MIXTAPE as usual ,never a waste of data.

http://thatdjrock..com.ng/2017/07/dj-rock-nothing-personal-mixtape.html?spref=fb&m=1. Download and share. Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: #ResumeOrResign: Femi Adesina Reacts To Attack On Charly Boy, Others by Emanodimo(m): 6:30pm On Aug 17, 2017
Mr Adesina is doin a clean job.
I will love to listen when u are out of the government circles. Next, it will be published book of rhetoric. Then, u can appreciate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Three Die Seeking Admission Into Nigeria Defence Academy, Kaduna / Edo House Of Assembly Election: APC Wins All 24 Seats / Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.