Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,901 members, 7,933,324 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 01:57 AM

“Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj (34404 Views)

'I Am The Living Perfect Master Of This Age' – Satguru Maharaj Ji / Pastor Ephraim Ononye: "I Healed A Mad Man On My Way To Onitsha" (Photos) / "Only God Will Bring Buhari Back" - Primate Ayodele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj by OtemAtum: 9:00pm On Aug 17, 2017
MTKbudapest:

hahaha

pls dont make me laugh

you have the knowledge of God and u have the mind to call a man Jesus Christ which satguru maharaj claims to be.

I tell u the truth u are one hell of an anti-christ.

Go ahead and worship ur useless black jesus as he calls himself.

Seems like u dont have any knowledge abt this maharaj

MTKbudapest:

hahaha

pls dont make me laugh

you have the knowledge of God and u have the mind to call a man Jesus Christ which satguru maharaj claims to be.

I tell u the truth u are one hell of an anti-christ.

Go ahead and worship ur useless black jesus as he calls himself.

Seems like u dont have any knowledge abt this maharaj
You don't understand deep knowledge yet. Now listen to deep knowledge and learn.

You are a god but you can't manifest as one until you realise it. I am a god and I manifest as one because I have realised it. Sat Guru marahaji is a god and he manifests as one because he has realised it. Eusebius and all those who wrote the story of fictitious Jesus are all gods and they manifested as gods because they have realised themselves so.

Now god+god+god+god+....+god= God Almighty
Now some gods are bad and evil while some are good. The bad gods are like stars that fade away with time. Examples of such bad gods are Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, Enlil, Mazda ,etc

Good gods don't fade away. They might go hidden and return when due. Examples of good gods are Atum, myself(Otem), Chimides, Chaleb, etc. I god Otem am back to bring ignorant gods like you and many Christians and muslims to the consciousness of whom you really are.

See the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH for the secrets of the Universe: https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/

I AM OTEM, SENT TO REVEAL THE TRUTH IN ALL THE LOST AND HIDDEN SCROLLS TO THE WORLD AND NO god(neither Yahweh nor Allah) CAN STOP ME.

1 Like

Re: “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 17, 2017
Abfinest007:
a die hard Muslim will never go to d church for anything so forget it buhari will not come
And who told u d man is a pastor??
Re: “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj by malakasea(m): 9:28pm On Aug 17, 2017
ojun50:
People wey won kill buhari plenty
Y you talk like that.
Re: “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj by malakasea(m): 9:30pm On Aug 17, 2017
Emmydann:
And who told u d man is a pastor??
can someone tell me wat is the man religon pls.
Re: “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj by fitted60(m): 10:24pm On Aug 17, 2017
ngamebo:

Founder of One Love Family, Satguru Maharaj Ji, has called on the Nigerian government to bring ailing President Muhammadu Buhari to him as he will heal him of his ailment.
Maharaj ji, who spoke at the Nigerian Union of Journalist (NUJ) secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos, Southwest Nigeria also assured Nigerians that challenges confronting the nation would soon be over.

He said he was ready to heal Buhari if the presidency could bring him home.

“I do not believe in sickness. The President of Nigeria is great. And he should remain so. And that is why if he comes to me for healing, I will heal him. I have done it for several public office holders. I remembered that I treated Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida (IBB), when he was afflicted by an ailment. I cured him. But he later denied me.

He said the presence of the president was needed in the country, as it would douse agitation of Nigerians and help address issues challenging the country.

According to him:

“Since he left, the acting President, Yemi Osinbajo, has been acting on his behalf. And I believe he has defied Nigerians prediction that he will be a figure head. I believe he knows what he is doing.”

Maharaj Ji also condemned the ongoing indefinite industrial action embarked upon by the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) over Federal Government unfulfilled promises, as an act aimed to draw the country’s education sector backward.

http://www.amebo.com.ng/2017/08/bring-buhari-to-me-ill-heal-his-ailment.html
Does this man have a wife and kids? Just wondering how his children will be acting in the public? Question?
Re: “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj by topzeezo: 10:27pm On Aug 17, 2017
Release this man nd be healed...

Re: “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj by wiseworld: 11:12pm On Aug 17, 2017
laugh tired here oo! i beg no fit drop make i drive waka go forward-mak person no laugh and shit 4 body
Re: “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj by Chinagurum1995(m): 2:32am On Aug 18, 2017
Eeeeh this our Mr. President Buhari just pretend like he sick he just fake in it shame on him. sad embarassed
Re: “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj by dwana91(m): 9:29am On Aug 18, 2017
ojun50:
I like this G
Re: “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj by dwana91(m): 9:29am On Aug 18, 2017
ojun50:
I like this G

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze: If An Engaged Couple Have Sex, It Is Not FORNICATION! / I Never Told Anyone That I Will Die Soon - Odumeje / How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.