Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,832 members, 7,948,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 02:20 PM

I Will Cheat On My Boyfriend If He Is Low On Finance – Nigerian Lady Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Cheat On My Boyfriend If He Is Low On Finance – Nigerian Lady Says (363 Views)

Can You Live With Your Boyfriend If He Stays Here? (photo) / "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why / Arrest Your Boyfriend If He Uses Your Photo As DP -christian Counselor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Cheat On My Boyfriend If He Is Low On Finance – Nigerian Lady Says by princessco: 9:53am On Aug 17, 2017
Most people believe that love and loyalty work hand-in-hand in relationships and as such, a lady should stay loyal to her spouse in both good and bad times.

Well, this Twitter user identified as Ashley Coco, has refused to agree to that as she revealed that she wouldn't mind disappointing her boyfriend in his bad times. According to her, she has no plans to stay with a broke man, she says she would cheat on her boyfriend when he's not doing well financially.

See tweet below:

MORE: http://www.bgossipnaija.com.ng/2017/08/i-will-cheat-on-my-boyfriend-if-he-is.html

[img]https://3.bp..com/-I1jnrzCUMGk/WZVYmxUhmvI/AAAAAAAAE1I/W2qGnCnI6BIAic6g7flzpwPX5pzad7GEQCLcBGAs/s640/ch.jpg[/img]
Re: I Will Cheat On My Boyfriend If He Is Low On Finance – Nigerian Lady Says by youngreva(m): 10:11am On Aug 17, 2017
i'm sorry slay kwin but if you kwantinue lyk dis you will never get married

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Love Have Languages / Honey / How Much Change For Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.