Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,968 members, 7,873,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:07 AM

FINALLY! After Losing So Much I Found 1 That Works! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / FINALLY! After Losing So Much I Found 1 That Works! (1630 Views)

See How Much I Make Monthly From Online Business - Proof / Jeff Bezos Reclaims World’s Richest Man Title, Few Hours After Losing To Bill Ga / Mmm Is A Scam - Man Cries Out After Losing N189,000 (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FINALLY! After Losing So Much I Found 1 That Works! by JLM(f): 10:38am On Aug 17, 2017
Trust me when I say I have seen HE'LL when it comes to investments in Bitcoin.

First it was traders 212, I still weep when I remember how I lost 250k yes o, that was about $1500 back then. Because the English they used to whine me was so convincing and I really needed money I put my whole life savings into it and almost died of heartache when I went to site and they were no where to be found.

I wiped my tears and kept trying other programs some mmm some HYIP, but this time I was wiser, higher i invested was 20-50 USD, so by the time the stopped paying , I had collected all my money plus extra self.

Now fast forward to the reason for this post. I have found one unbelievably consistent btc investment, and for 4 months now it has been paying me consistently. It doesn't promise the outrageous percentage all those fake ones used to promise.

I started with 20USD bitcoin. It was paying me 5percent daily, that is 1 USD daily for 30days, so I got 10 USD extra first month. Then I 're invested the 30USD it still paid. Now I am so confident that I invested 100 USD. I will tell you the reason for my confidence because E don tey when I don de do investment:

1. None I have done have ever paid consistently for 1 full month. This one has paid for 4 months daily and consistently. The site has been running for a year now.
2. None i have done before have an actual proven ground office. This one has at
3. Others had no real basis where they were investing the money, this site mines your bitcoins and sgares the profit with you.
4.This investment site does not offer outrageous "too good to be true" profit rate. All who did such never lasted more than a month.

Needless to say my people, before Christmas en you go don hammer. MMM or no MMM. Just WhatsApp me and I 'll give you the site link sharp sharp. 0.8.0.6.3.6.1.1.2.0.8.

Note this is neither MLM nor HYIP
It is a legitimate bitcoin investment. Please once you have registered on site read the info there well then make your decision.

Also Note that I have not invested more than $100 USD btc, so please still be as prudent as possible. God punish yeye poverty!
Re: FINALLY! After Losing So Much I Found 1 That Works! by adomuwiner(m): 1:01pm On Aug 17, 2017
adomu2009@gmail.com
Re: FINALLY! After Losing So Much I Found 1 That Works! by JLM(f): 1:33pm On Aug 17, 2017
Pls note that I didn't ask anyone to drop their contact or email here. I dropped mine so you can contact me if you wish.
Re: FINALLY! After Losing So Much I Found 1 That Works! by tayotayo60: 6:30am On Aug 18, 2017
JLM:
Trust me when I say I have seen HE'LL when it comes to investments in Bitcoin.

First it was traders 212, I still weep when I remember how I lost 250k yes o, that was about $1500 back then. Because the English they used to whine me was so convincing and I really needed money I put my whole life savings into it and almost died of heartache when I went to site and they were no where to be found.

I wiped my tears and kept trying other programs some mmm some HYIP, but this time I was wiser, higher i invested was 20-50 USD, so by the time the stopped paying , I had collected all my money plus extra self.

Now fast forward to the reason for this post. I have found one unbelievably consistent btc investment, and for 4 months now it has been paying me consistently. It doesn't promise the outrageous percentage all those fake ones used to promise.

I started with 20USD bitcoin. It was paying me 5percent daily, that is 1 USD daily for 30days, so I got 10 USD extra first month. Then I 're invested the 30USD it still paid. Now I am so confident that I invested 100 USD. I will tell you the reason for my confidence because E don tey when I don de do investment:

1. None I have done have ever paid consistently for 1 full month. This one has paid for 4 months daily and consistently. The site has been running for a year now.
2. None i have done before have an actual proven ground office. This one has at
3. Others had no real basis where they were investing the money, this site mines your bitcoins and sgares the profit with you.
4.This investment site does not offer outrageous "too good to be true" profit rate. All who did such never lasted more than a month.

Needless to say my people, before Christmas en you go don hammer. MMM or no MMM. Just WhatsApp me and I 'll give you the site link sharp sharp. 0.8.0.6.3.6.1.1.2.0.8.

Note this is neither MLM nor HYIP
It is a legitimate bitcoin investment. Please once you have registered on site read the info there well then make your decision.

Also Note that I have not invested more than $100 USD btc, so please still be as prudent as possible. God punish yeye poverty!
we that are not on whatsapp how do we reach u then. This is my e-mail tayotayo60@yahoo.com
Re: FINALLY! After Losing So Much I Found 1 That Works! by olushina559(m): 7:33am On Aug 18, 2017
olushina559@gmail.com
Re: FINALLY! After Losing So Much I Found 1 That Works! by kdon0000: 7:23am On Aug 19, 2017
Abd
Re: FINALLY! After Losing So Much I Found 1 That Works! by elocas: 12:56pm On Aug 19, 2017
casmirero@yahoo.com
Re: FINALLY! After Losing So Much I Found 1 That Works! by georgegift: 1:09pm On Aug 19, 2017
Georgegift44@yahoo.com
Re: FINALLY! After Losing So Much I Found 1 That Works! by kaytenny(m): 1:48pm On Aug 19, 2017
idealsolutions10000@gmail.com
Re: FINALLY! After Losing So Much I Found 1 That Works! by JLM(f): 10:32pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ok i will.

Please for those who do not have a bitcoin account or a perfect money account, try and open one of the above.

For bitcoin, go to block chain and open a wallet.

If you take this investment seriously before December you won't have to worry about anything.
You get from 1 to 11 percent profit daily depending on the amount you deposited. It doesn't pay much but it is consistent and you can withdraw your daily profits if you like every 24 hours.

For 2-10 USD investment you are paid 11 percent daily for only 10 days only then you can 're INVEST if you like at anytime.

For 20-500 USD investment, you are paid 5 percent daily for 30 days only then you can 're INVEST if you like at anytime.

E.g. if you invested 500 USD here, at the end of 30 days you will have collected 750usd. That is your capital of 500 plus profit of 250USD

For 501- 10,000 USD investment, you get paid 1 percent profit daily for your entire life time. This means you don't need to 're INVEST here.

You need a bitcoin wallet or a perfect money account.

After opening one, go to this exchanger site: www.instantgold.ng

They are legit and registered too. You can sign up on the exchanger site and enter your Nigerian bank details so that you can buy USD from them. They fund you within 24hours.

Regards
Re: FINALLY! After Losing So Much I Found 1 That Works! by Iniobon(m): 11:32pm On Aug 19, 2017
add me 08136381980
Re: FINALLY! After Losing So Much I Found 1 That Works! by Tinyemeka(m): 2:14am On Aug 20, 2017
JLM:
Ok i will.

Please for those who do not have a bitcoin account or a perfect money account, try and open one of the above.

For bitcoin, go to block chain and open a wallet.

If you take this investment seriously before December you won't have to worry about anything.
You get from 1 to 11 percent profit daily depending on the amount you deposited. It doesn't pay much but it is consistent and you can withdraw your daily profits if you like every 24 hours.

For 2-10 USD investment you are paid 11 percent daily for only 10 days only then you can 're INVEST if you like at anytime.

For 20-500 USD investment, you are paid 5 percent daily for 30 days only then you can 're INVEST if you like at anytime.

E.g. if you invested 500 USD here, at the end of 30 days you will have collected 750usd. That is your capital of 500 plus profit of 250USD

For 501- 10,000 USD investment, you get paid 1 percent profit daily for your entire life time. This means you don't need to 're INVEST here.

You need a bitcoin wallet or a perfect money account.

After opening one, go to this exchanger site: www.instantgold.ng

They are legit and registered too. You can sign up on the exchanger site and enter your Nigerian bank details so that you can buy USD from them. They fund you within 24hours.

Regards

Hi.

Chatted you on WhatsApp. Anytime I attempt to pay, it just comes up blank. How do I proceed pls?
Re: FINALLY! After Losing So Much I Found 1 That Works! by ToppSecret: 7:41am On Aug 20, 2017
Over 3 solid months of sustainability, paying without hassles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXeP0qTH8FA
PDF
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxsbkseraMKGWi0tVTV1NFBTcVE/view?usp=drivesdk

Watch video or download free PDF to understand how WB works b4 registering at www.ow.ly/jh7h30dZRXr
(1) (Reply)

Learn Forex Trading And Cryptocurrency Trading / What Can I Invest 4 Million Naira In That Would Yield At Least 10 Million Naira / Export Financiers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.