Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,571 members, 7,941,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 06:50 PM

Sos Urgently ( modified ) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sos Urgently ( modified ) (441 Views)

Re: Nairalanders This Is An SOS Call..... / Help..sos..my 65 Years Old Father Is Addicted To Watching #BBNAIJA / My Friendship With A 17yrs Old Girl (modified : OUR FIRST kISS @ OFFICE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sos Urgently ( modified ) by laakaye(m): 2:15pm On Aug 17, 2017
I chose to come public as a last resort. A saying goes that when the desirable is not available, the available ( all things being equal) becomes the desirable. I need the help of the house urgently. I lost my job last year and it really affected things. my main problem is the fact that i am having an unsettled micro finance loan up to the tune of 850k to balance though on monthly basis. I may not be able to give full details cos am browsing from a public system. If any psychologist is in the house please contact me 08166040539. the matter is tougher than this i just dont know how to explain now.

(1) (Reply)

Original Palm Kernel Oil 4 Sale / Praying For Life Partner / A Dirge To Late Governor Suntai (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.