Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,397 members, 7,904,483 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 02:17 PM

MMM PARTICIPANTS: Una Mumu Don Do Abeg! - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM PARTICIPANTS: Una Mumu Don Do Abeg! (7583 Views)

MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders / MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM PARTICIPANTS: Una Mumu Don Do Abeg! by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:23pm On Aug 25, 2017
fifty:

Lmao, I love to set fire on their asses and watch them dance like cockroaches grin grin, wonderful sport.

In a sane society you should be behind bars.
Re: MMM PARTICIPANTS: Una Mumu Don Do Abeg! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 25, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

In a sane society you should be behind bars.

Lord of Sanity. Hit your head on the wall and reset yourself for ya next topic against MMM. Tozo

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: MMM PARTICIPANTS: Una Mumu Don Do Abeg! by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:42pm On Aug 25, 2017
fifty:

Lord of Sanity. Hit your head on the wall and reset yourself for ya next topic against MMM. Tozo

Whether u like it or not, I will keep speaking against the illegal scheme called Ponzi. Someone just has to man up and say the truth. We have a lot of issue bedevilling us already in this nation. This scam must stop. In another news, it's only in ur part of the country MMM is matching people. A colleague just complained bitterly of how he has lost thousands to this 2017 MMM.

Be guided fifty.

Sgt Ponzi Hater.
Re: MMM PARTICIPANTS: Una Mumu Don Do Abeg! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 25, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

Whether u like it or not, I will keep speaking against the illegal scheme called Ponzi. Someone just has to man up and say the truth. We have a lot of issue bedevilling us already in this nation. This scam must stop. In another news, it's only in ur part of the country MMM is matching people. A colleague just complained bitterly of how he has lost thousands to this 2017 MMM.

Be guided fifty.

Sgt Ponzi Hater.

Keep speaking against MMM, Noone is begging u to stop. We need u to keep being the way u are for our amusement sake. I personally enjoy how u help promote and advertise MMM to more Nigerians without even knowing it. From you alone, more than 200,000 new members have joined us to attain financial freedom. Keep doing the good work, you and your phoney colleagues at your imaginary office.

N.B Ask your imaginary friend to read, understand, digest the last news on PO, and also open his eyes wider to see the new things that are evidently happening. Our community is now a robot, a new untouchable closed system, tight as a virgin.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM PARTICIPANTS: Una Mumu Don Do Abeg! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 01, 2017
fifty:

Keep speaking against MMM, Noone is begging u to stop. We need u to keep being the way u are for our amusement sake. I personally enjoy how u help promote and advertise MMM to more Nigerians without even knowing it. From you alone, more than 200,000 new members have joined us to attain financial freedom. Keep doing the good work, you and your phoney colleagues at your imaginary office.

N.B Ask your imaginary friend to read, understand, digest the last news on PO, and also open his eyes wider to see the new things that are evidently happening. Our community is now a robot, a new untouchable closed system, tight as a virgin.

come and talk now. since you were claiming guider when I projected it will crash.
Re: MMM PARTICIPANTS: Una Mumu Don Do Abeg! by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:57pm On Dec 01, 2017
joshuakdboy:

come and talk now. since you were claiming guider when I projected it will crash.

God bless u Josh. I stood by the truth no matter now unpalatable it is. You remain a man of integrity and nothing will take that away from u.
Re: MMM PARTICIPANTS: Una Mumu Don Do Abeg! by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:53am On Dec 02, 2017
Stanley187:

Oga, ur own case is still yet not understood by many of us in Nairaland. Many a time, you have deleted your acct, created another new one, swore to leave some issues alone etc. After a while, u come back online and do the same things. You are so funny seriously, seems like u just have an itch to be the way u really are. You enjoy seeing communities fall why? It's not normal at all. I promise Nairaland that, if MMM crashes, I will bow down to u and give up ponzi. I am making this declaration knowing that it can't happen anyway, because over 50% of we participants knows how peer to peer works, unlike in GHWx and other scams. We pay ourselves my man, We treat our community with so much love

Make good this promise bro. A promise is a debt.
Re: MMM PARTICIPANTS: Una Mumu Don Do Abeg! by Ruzuman: 8:09am On Dec 02, 2017
*No compulsory referrals
*Monday to Friday payment in 0.0007 bitcoin
*Daily withdrawal option
*Daily reinvestment option, no hassle.
*Market rise or fall, you keep getting your daily rewards.

Interested??

WhatsApp 08055279619 gain access into the class
Re: MMM PARTICIPANTS: Una Mumu Don Do Abeg! by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:26pm On Dec 16, 2020
Stanley187:

Oga, ur own case is still yet not understood by many of us in Nairaland. Many a time, you have deleted your acct, created another new one, swore to leave some issues alone etc. After a while, u come back online and do the same things. You are so funny seriously, seems like u just have an itch to be the way u really are. You enjoy seeing communities fall why? It's not normal at all. I promise Nairaland that, if MMM crashes, I will bow down to u and give up ponzi. I am making this declaration knowing that it can't happen anyway, because over 50% of we participants knows how peer to peer works, unlike in GHWx and other scams. We pay ourselves my man, We treat our community with so much love

Hope you've given up Ponzi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sidra Coin - Mining/ KYC/ Mainnet / Launch /updates.... / 10 Million Naira Investment / Building Plan/architectural Design For Proposed Block Of Flats

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.