Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,729 members, 7,882,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 06:28 AM

I’m The First Nigerian Rapper To Make Money Off Rap Music – Ruggedman Reveals. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m The First Nigerian Rapper To Make Money Off Rap Music – Ruggedman Reveals. (471 Views)

Ruggedman Reveals Why He Ran To UK As Naira Marley Is Granted Bail / Fresh kid: Minister Tells 7-year-old Rapper To Go Back To School Or Get Arrested / Wizkid Signs AHMED, Kid Rapper To Starboy, Gives Him N10m At Wizkid Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m The First Nigerian Rapper To Make Money Off Rap Music – Ruggedman Reveals. by Amakahub(f): 4:31pm On Aug 17, 2017
Veteran Nigerian rapper, Michael Ugochukwu Stephens, popularly known by his stage name Ruggedman who has had a lengthy and successful career in the Nigerian Hip-hop scene, has revealed that he is the first rapper .....(Read the rest of Hus interview here)
http://www.amakahub.com.ng/2017/08/im-first-nigerian-rapper-to-make-money.html

1 Share

Re: I’m The First Nigerian Rapper To Make Money Off Rap Music – Ruggedman Reveals. by Seguntimmy(m): 4:42pm On Aug 17, 2017
But, where is that money now? In wizkid's voice *show me the money*
Re: I’m The First Nigerian Rapper To Make Money Off Rap Music – Ruggedman Reveals. by maklelemakukula(m): 4:43pm On Aug 17, 2017
go and marry.
Re: I’m The First Nigerian Rapper To Make Money Off Rap Music – Ruggedman Reveals. by femolacqua(m): 4:47pm On Aug 17, 2017
Too much sauce
Re: I’m The First Nigerian Rapper To Make Money Off Rap Music – Ruggedman Reveals. by Homeboiy: 5:03pm On Aug 17, 2017
how much did you make?
Re: I’m The First Nigerian Rapper To Make Money Off Rap Music – Ruggedman Reveals. by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:06pm On Aug 17, 2017
So let me fry my......

(1) (Reply)

We Hold Our Parents Responsible / Breaking: Popular Nollywood Actor, Okwy Chukwujekwu AKA "Main Bossman" Is Dead / see the Nigerian goalkeeper that caught ronaldos freekicks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.