Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,805 members, 7,872,663 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:25 PM

Actress Angela Okorie Narrowly Escapes Being Shot Dead By Armed Robbers On Her B - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Angela Okorie Narrowly Escapes Being Shot Dead By Armed Robbers On Her B (554 Views)

Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Robbers (Graphic Photos) / Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets / Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Angela Okorie Narrowly Escapes Being Shot Dead By Armed Robbers On Her B by Freshvibesblog3: 7:49pm On Aug 17, 2017
Actress Angela Okorie Narrowly Escapes Being Shot Dead By Armed Robbers On Her Birthday
13 Google +0 0 13

Popular Nollywood actress, Angela Okorie who is marking her birthday today narrowly escaped being shot by armed robbers this morning. According to her, she was driving out of an orphanage home when the tragedy occurred.
Sharing the news on her Instagram

page she wrote:

“The God that does what no man can do be lifted high, Still on my birthday i almost got shot by some robbers 30 minutes ago while I was driving out of an orphanage home, this same God intervened, tell me why i won’t worship him forever, thank you Jesus, I owe you my life, am greatful.”

Pic here
http://www.freshvibesblog.com/2017/08/actress-angela-okorie-narrowly-escapes.html?m=1
Re: Actress Angela Okorie Narrowly Escapes Being Shot Dead By Armed Robbers On Her B by Immaculatesnow(m): 7:51pm On Aug 17, 2017
Too bad, she for die, the world needs less slay mamas

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Emma Ugolee Undergoes Kidney Transplant In America / Tonto Dikeh Estranged Husband Rocks Traditional Attires In New Dapper Photos / Anthony Joshua Wins GQ Magazine's 'Sportsman Of The Year' Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.