Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,403 members, 7,932,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 03:12 AM

Help Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Pls (1042 Views)

Help Pls: Anytime I Bleep Her She Dey Complain Of... / Help Pls, I Get Uneasy When I Meet Really Cute Ladies..and Its Affecting My Job. / Devastating Story! U Ve To Read And Help Pls!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Pls by buttie: 7:25am On Feb 17, 2010
my boyfriend has a big problem with me having male friends, some of these male friends have helped me thru tick n thin i dont get it, anymore. I am a very friendly n lively person, i love to live my life helping people, but he will say that i am not friendly and that these people will hurt me. its getting too much these days.
Re: Help Pls by Madukaele(m): 7:38am On Feb 17, 2010
i fear u ladies that talk this way( help me thru thick and thin) very soon u will b helpin them servising ther d*ck. Had a friend like u same way of talkin, no break that guy heart if not God go punish u. Am sur u have little or no girlfriend, ratio of boyfriends to girlfriends should be 10:1. No give that guy aids if u luv him, delect those guy and face ur relationship. They guys helped u so that u can help them in bed once the time is right. Be wise,

Some times u lose good things without knowing. r u trying to tell me the guy u said help u havnt made sexual approaches on u? if yes think again, am a guy and i stand for the truth. Be wise
Re: Help Pls by googles: 8:15am On Feb 17, 2010
[size=13pt]i have never been a fan of this madukaele guy,
how can you open ur mouth and all of that ll fall out
wat is wrong with a girl keeping friends ??
friends she prolly had before mr. insecure came in
so she should tell em i have a boyfriend now so guys back off
if all you have with these friends is just platonic, sit your boyfriend down
make him realise we are all social animals, so we all have freedom to mix
xcept he is going to drop his female frnds and you guys can turn bffs[/size]
Re: Help Pls by selena(f): 8:28am On Feb 17, 2010
@poster.Do not drop your guy friends because of your boyfriend.He does not own you,so do whatever you like.Boyfriends come and go,but friends are there for life.
Re: Help Pls by Madukaele(m): 8:51am On Feb 17, 2010
selena:

@poster.Do not drop your guy friends because of your boyfriend.He does not own you,so do whatever you like.Boyfriends come and go,but friends are there for life.
sorry if i was so harsh, i didnt mean it guess am still angre cos of my little heartbreak, anyway u cant marry yr friends ,u got to knw that. friend will always b der but not nessarily the same friends , i bet u ur guy smells sumthin funny dats y he is complaing, a guy that likes u as a friend will understand if u tell him ur guy said u should limit seein him, only a foolish guy will not.
Please if u luv dis guy and want sumthin good to come out of it, just obey him, it doesnt mean u cant make any other friends , he is just nit comfortable with the one u have.Take kia
Re: Help Pls by 190: 8:55am On Feb 17, 2010
[size=15pt]so wetin u come want make we help you do now[/size]
Re: Help Pls by googles: 9:07am On Feb 17, 2010
[size=13pt]^^^^^^^^ help her kill the bobo that way we will all have peace[/size]
Re: Help Pls by 190: 9:14am On Feb 17, 2010
[size=21pt]okay them say make i tell you to kill the bobo~[/size]
Re: Help Pls by 190: 1:18am On Feb 18, 2010
;d ;d
Re: Help Pls by googles: 9:37am On Feb 18, 2010
190:

[size=21pt]okay them say make i tell you to kill the bobo~[/size]

[size=13pt] grin grin grin grin grin grin

i say make you help her murder the bobo o

na ya job !!![/size]
Re: Help Pls by 190: 2:23pm On Feb 18, 2010
[size=20pt]^^

Im busy making money for our family~

why dnt u take over this Murdering Job~

I would continue once im back from our business trip~[/size]
Re: Help Pls by smooooooth: 2:38pm On Feb 18, 2010
i once had a gf come make these same complaints bout her guy, i tried consoling her, at the end of the day she proved to be very ''friendly, and helpful'' i was relieved of my 2 weeks agro after our little talk. lipsrsealed
Re: Help Pls by muggle(m): 4:06pm On Feb 18, 2010
First, u need to understand your guy and from what you av said, it shows that he is insecure.

Your friends are important but so also is your guy. All you have to do is to try and explain to your
guy.Let him know that his position as "numero uno" is intact through your actions.
Re: Help Pls by Kgdavid(m): 4:17pm On Feb 18, 2010
smooooooth:

i once had a gf come make these same complaints bout her guy, i tried consoling her, at the end of the day she proved to be very ''friendly, and helpful'' i was relieved of my 2 weeks agro after our little talk. lipsrsealed

fact is emotional involvement of any kind with the opposite sex tends to become uncontrollable. it starts with comfortin u after a heartbreak then moves to sharing secrets and personnal things and then always wanting to talk to and be with the person and so on and so forth. had a similar experience with the best friend of my chic. lady beware
Re: Help Pls by kufreabasi(m): 5:00pm On Feb 18, 2010
I had the similar issue with my one time girlfriends. She told me that she prefers having male friends to women, little did i know that she was dating some of them through the so-called HELP. I know you will tell me that ladies are of types. I want to let you know that guys or men are so trickish or cunnies with sweet mouth. who are you to argue when emotion comes? Think.
You are a woman, anything under skirt is so pretty to men i must say.
You must be careful
Re: Help Pls by omega25red(m): 5:01pm On Feb 18, 2010
buttie:

my boyfriend has a big problem with me having male friends, some of these male friends have helped me thru tick n thin i dont get it, anymore. I am a very friendly n lively person, i love to live my life helping people, but he will say that i am not friendly and that these people will hurt me. its getting too much these days.
quick fix to this would be to introduce your man to them as your boyfriend and in person that way they will know and he will feel better that the men who are your friends have met him and he was introduced as "boyfriend"

(1) (Reply)

Break Up After 5.4yrs Of relationship/courtship. / . / Bb Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.