Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:08 PM

(photos) Lady Upload Pictures Of Herself Working On A Farm, Gets encouraged - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (photos) Lady Upload Pictures Of Herself Working On A Farm, Gets encouraged (2284 Views)

Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her / PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media / Photos: Lady Sent Her Nude Pictures To A Guy For Cash And See What The Guy Did.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photos) Lady Upload Pictures Of Herself Working On A Farm, Gets encouraged by Solomon009(m): 8:22pm On Aug 17, 2017
I have this lady on my FB, her posts are always real and insightful, no faking. This usually attracts comments on her posts. Today, she posted herself working in a cassava farm and she was so proud of it, one of her friends on Facebook saw it, got impressed and sent her #10,000. If the person had more, s/he could have done more. Personally, I am impressed, if I had, I would have encouraged her with something as well for keeping it real and not living the usual social media "SLAY GIRLS'" life

Lesson: Be real, Don't fake life.

PS: She's a graduate and a beautiful lady.

1 Like

Re: (photos) Lady Upload Pictures Of Herself Working On A Farm, Gets encouraged by greatmarshall(m): 8:27pm On Aug 17, 2017
Cool
Re: (photos) Lady Upload Pictures Of Herself Working On A Farm, Gets encouraged by debeo: 8:31pm On Aug 17, 2017
Ehya. She looks real sef
Re: (photos) Lady Upload Pictures Of Herself Working On A Farm, Gets encouraged by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 17, 2017
she no get ass, i for send her small tin
Re: (photos) Lady Upload Pictures Of Herself Working On A Farm, Gets encouraged by VargasVee(m): 8:32pm On Aug 17, 2017
PROUDLY cheesy

Re: (photos) Lady Upload Pictures Of Herself Working On A Farm, Gets encouraged by Divay22(f): 8:33pm On Aug 17, 2017
It's not a new thing thou.
But she try.
Re: (photos) Lady Upload Pictures Of Herself Working On A Farm, Gets encouraged by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 17, 2017
i love her simplicity and her sense of humor just made me smile..

Can i start a farm work? Oh YES i can, infact i have done some little farming in Daddy's house where i grew corn and yam.. Years Ago
Re: (photos) Lady Upload Pictures Of Herself Working On A Farm, Gets encouraged by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 17, 2017
debeo:
Ehya. She looks real sef
bia what is real? being normal is real, why is it that poor people will only agree that someone is real when the person is poor like them?

Carry ur real bags and shift biko

1 Like

Re: (photos) Lady Upload Pictures Of Herself Working On A Farm, Gets encouraged by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 17, 2017
buh must everytn b made public?? Na today we dy go farm
Re: (photos) Lady Upload Pictures Of Herself Working On A Farm, Gets encouraged by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 17, 2017
Its not a new thing.
Re: (photos) Lady Upload Pictures Of Herself Working On A Farm, Gets encouraged by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:39pm On Aug 17, 2017
She tried,but why waste those casava stems,when they can neatly cut and arrange them for replanting.
Re: (photos) Lady Upload Pictures Of Herself Working On A Farm, Gets encouraged by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 17, 2017
itsJude:
she no get ass, i for send her small tin
you Need Help
Re: (photos) Lady Upload Pictures Of Herself Working On A Farm, Gets encouraged by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 17, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
She tried,but why waste those casava stems,when they can neatly cut and arrange them for replanting.
farmer, make i save this comment till i catch you dey form posh for nairaland
Re: (photos) Lady Upload Pictures Of Herself Working On A Farm, Gets encouraged by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:44pm On Aug 17, 2017
itsJude:
farmer, make i save this comment till i catch you dey form posh for nairaland

Come make I teach u how to farm,fgt porche
Re: (photos) Lady Upload Pictures Of Herself Working On A Farm, Gets encouraged by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 17, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Come make I teach u how to farm,fgt porche
only you farm and generator repair, hair go full ur body well well cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: (photos) Lady Upload Pictures Of Herself Working On A Farm, Gets encouraged by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:50pm On Aug 17, 2017
itsJude:
only you farm and generator repair, hair go full ur body well well cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yeah Dats my siggy.Am proud of it.And for the records I no get hair for body.
Re: (photos) Lady Upload Pictures Of Herself Working On A Farm, Gets encouraged by IamBornToWin(f): 10:49pm On Aug 17, 2017
Nwa azuru nke oma( a child well trained). Keep it up

1 Like

Re: (photos) Lady Upload Pictures Of Herself Working On A Farm, Gets encouraged by TourismMan(m): 11:38pm On Aug 17, 2017
folakemigeh:
i love her simplicity and her sense of humor just made me smile..

Can i start a farm work? Oh YES i can, infact i have done some little farming in Daddy's house where i grew corn and yam.. Years Ago

You look Ajebutter. I doubt if you would be able to bend down to do farm work.
Re: (photos) Lady Upload Pictures Of Herself Working On A Farm, Gets encouraged by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 17, 2017
Hmmm dem no dey trust all these 21st century girls o

e fit be say she dey find husband na im she wear dirty clothe go ssnap picture for another person farm so she'll look simple and independent

e no go hard dem do

anyways she try if its real tongue
Re: (photos) Lady Upload Pictures Of Herself Working On A Farm, Gets encouraged by eldav(m): 12:38am On Aug 18, 2017
All these people talking different versions of bullcrap, I wonder what they eat that makes them think the way they do.

Not all girls are wayward and lack foresight. This is exactly the kind of lady we need in this country. She's got my full support!

1 Like

Re: (photos) Lady Upload Pictures Of Herself Working On A Farm, Gets encouraged by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 9:38am On Aug 18, 2017
itsJude:
bia what is real? being normal is real, why is it that poor people will only agree that someone is real when the person is poor like them?

Carry ur real bags and shift biko
By posting all this on FB u think she ain't real enough! U may think she is POOR but I know she is RICH in the sense of having .... When Carmen says "I am poor I am rich" she mean she is poor on the outside but rich on the inside.... DON'T BE TOO QUICK TO JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER, BRO TAKE HEED!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What's With Nigerian Women And The Aggressive Social Media Begging? / Angry Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Been Receiving From A Married Man / Which Social Media Did You Start With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.