Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,906 members, 7,876,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:25 PM

Ever Had Pimples? Come In - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ever Had Pimples? Come In (1407 Views)

How To Cure Pimples Using Sperm Cells / How I Used My Lover's Sperm To Cures My Pimples - Woman / How To Get Rid Of Pimples On Your Face In Just 15 Minutes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Had Pimples? Come In by Mustiboy(m): 9:23pm On Aug 17, 2017
I'm currently battling with pimples and I'd love peeps in the house that were able to completely get rid of pimples to pls enlighten is on how they did it. U could be helping a face from being damaged.
Re: Ever Had Pimples? Come In by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 17, 2017
hmmmm i dont know if i am so fortunate or its my skin or just how GOD created me, but i have never had problem of pimples on my face in my life.
Re: Ever Had Pimples? Come In by Draei: 9:27pm On Aug 17, 2017
different treatment for different skins...Trust me.

1 Like

Re: Ever Had Pimples? Come In by Mustiboy(m): 9:28pm On Aug 17, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
hmmmm i dont know if i am so fortunate or its my skin or just how GOD created me, but i have never had problem of pimples on my face in my life.
good for you bro
Re: Ever Had Pimples? Come In by Mustiboy(m): 9:29pm On Aug 17, 2017
Draei:
different treatment for different skins...Trust me.
I've got an oily skin, very oily, to say the least. Whatcha say about that?
Re: Ever Had Pimples? Come In by Draei: 9:46pm On Aug 17, 2017
Mustiboy:
I've got an oily skin, very oily, to say the least. Whatcha say about that?
Same here, when mine started...i tried treating
it by all means with different skin ointments
buh it was all a fluke. Then i left it alone and
stopped taking oily substances like groundnuts,
butter...etc. It started reducing itself & anyone
forming black pores, I put it out. That's all.
Re: Ever Had Pimples? Come In by OriflameNIG: 10:06pm On Aug 17, 2017
⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

Re: Ever Had Pimples? Come In by Mustiboy(m): 12:40am On Aug 18, 2017
Draei:

Same here, when mine started...i tried treating
it by all means with different skin ointments
buh it was all a fluke. Then i left it alone and
stopped taking oily substances like groundnuts,
butter...etc. It started reducing itself & anyone
forming black pores, I put it out. That's all.
hmmmm.
Thanks for the tips
Re: Ever Had Pimples? Come In by Ayofaks(f): 5:08am On Aug 18, 2017
Mustiboy:
I'm currently battling with pimples and I'd love peeps in the house that were able to completely get rid of pimples to pls enlighten is on how they did it. U could be helping a face from being damaged.
An oily face is generally prone to pimples...get dudu osu soap, it's drying...it'd help reduce the oil and the pimples. You can also get a good face cleanser with salicylic acid.
Re: Ever Had Pimples? Come In by Mustiboy(m): 10:30am On Aug 18, 2017
Ayofaks:
An oily face is generally prone to pimples...get dudu osu soap, it's drying...it'd help reduce the oil and the pimples. You can also get a good face cleanser with salicylic acid.
I've used dudu osun. It just doesn't seem to work for me.
Re: Ever Had Pimples? Come In by Ayofaks(f): 1:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
Mustiboy:
I've used dudu osun. It just doesn't seem to work for me.
So which soap are you currently using? What of face cleanser? Do you rub cream on your face too?
Re: Ever Had Pimples? Come In by Mustiboy(m): 5:56pm On Aug 18, 2017
Ayofaks:
So which soap are you currently using? What of face cleanser? Do you rub cream on your face too?
for now, I don't use anything on my face.
I've run out of things to use.
Re: Ever Had Pimples? Come In by Darkseid(m): 7:06pm On Aug 18, 2017
My face used to be filled with pimples back then in secondary school; my friends used to call me pimples workshop. I remember my friend Kelvin, he teased me the worse.
I tried different creams and medications and none worked till I started using raw tomatoes. I would blend raw tomatoes with lemon peels or orange peels, apply to my face and allow it to stay for 30 mins before washing it off. I did it for few months and all of my pimples disappeared along with the black spots. I've not experienced it again since that time.
My friend later had pimples, he went to a professional beauty store where was charged about 10k and after the treatments, his pimples grew to the size of a boil. You needed to see his face.
So I'll recommend that you look for natural solutions instead of buying creams that might make it worse.
Re: Ever Had Pimples? Come In by Ayofaks(f): 9:26pm On Aug 18, 2017
Mustiboy:
for now, I don't use anything on my face.
I've run out of things to use.
I'd advise you still get dudu osu, get a good face cleanser with 2% salicylic acid and a face scrub. You can scrub your face twice or thrice in a week at night and use the cleanser everyday..there wld definitely be a difference.
Re: Ever Had Pimples? Come In by Mustiboy(m): 8:15am On Aug 19, 2017
Ayofaks:
I'd advise you still get dudu osu, get a good face cleanser with 2% salicylic acid and a face scrub. You can scrub your face twice or thrice in a week at night and use the cleanser everyday..there wld definitely be a difference.
thanks very much... So, after getting the dudu osun, what product would I need as the cleanser?
Re: Ever Had Pimples? Come In by Mustiboy(m): 8:17am On Aug 19, 2017
Darkseid:
My face used to be filled with pimples back then in secondary school; my friends used to call me pimples workshop. I remember my friend Kelvin, he teased me the worse.
I tried different creams and medications and none worked till I started using raw tomatoes. I would blend raw tomatoes with lemon peels or orange peels, apply to my face and allow it to stay for 30 mins before washing it off. I did it for few months and all of my pimples disappeared along with the black spots. I've not experienced it again since that time.
My friend later had pimples, he went to a professional beauty store where was charged about 10k and after the treatments, his pimples grew to the size of a boil. You needed to see his face.
So I'll recommend that you look for natural solutions instead of buying creams that might make it worse.
hmm, I think I will try this too and I very much hope it works. Thanks
Re: Ever Had Pimples? Come In by Ayofaks(f): 9:06am On Aug 19, 2017
Mustiboy:
thanks very much... So, after getting the dudu osun, what product would I need as the cleanser?
There's neutrogena face cleanser and you can get St Ives apricot scrub.
Re: Ever Had Pimples? Come In by Mustiboy(m): 9:33am On Aug 19, 2017
Ayofaks:
There's neutrogena face cleanser and you can get St Ives apricot scrub.
I can get these in a pharmacy, right?
Re: Ever Had Pimples? Come In by Ayofaks(f): 12:43pm On Aug 19, 2017
Mustiboy:
I can get these in a pharmacy, right?
Supermarket or a Cosmetics shop...be consistent with the products. Don't use for one or two weeks and say you're tired ooo as most guys are smiley cheesy
Re: Ever Had Pimples? Come In by Mustiboy(m): 1:44pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ayofaks:
Supermarket or a Cosmetics shop...be consistent with the products. Don't use for one or two weeks and say you're tired ooo as most guys are smiley cheesy
I won't get tired. If only u knew how much I need to get rid of this thing ehn..

Thanks for everything though, I really appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

How I Finally Cured My Premature Ejaculation And Small Manhood / Spiritual Uses Of Alligator Pepper / Water Yam Health Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.