Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,924 members, 7,922,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:15 PM

Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? (15551 Views)

Today Is World Atheist Day. NL Atheists How Did You Celebrate? / I Am No Longer A Theist / Atheists How Is This Possible.(Viewers Discretion is Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
OtemAtum:
Derailed thread undecided

Unfortunately angry
Re: Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? by dalaman: 2:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
butterflylion:

From saying Christianity is strictly faith based you are now saying Christianity is not faith based alone. cheesy cheesy

All you wrote up there are simply goalposts shifting.

You say so many conflating comments you do not even know when you fall off the bang wagon.

Your case keeps getting struck out with your own hands.

You are simply shouting Christianity is a man made religion and have forgotten so quickly that with your own words you also said atheism is a man made idea.

Obviously if Christianity is man made and you ran from it to atheism which you have confessed to also being man made and then claimed that atheism is right while Christianity is wrong when you claimed that both are man made then people need to check your level of sanity because your confusion is alarmingly shocking. grin

Kingebukasblog take note again!

Where did I say christianity is strictly faith based? You've started making things up. The God idea is what I said is faith based.

Both christianity and atheism are man made inventions. That is a fact . Is any of them of divine origin? If yes then state it's divine origin and how it orginated divinely without human input.
Re: Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? by dalaman: 2:17pm On Aug 18, 2017
BlueAngel444:

Even if I told you, or went as far as taking you, would you even recognise Him and by what standard would you validate my claim

Just tell me where he is and tell me how I will be able to recognize and know that it's him and differentiate it from some other phenomenon. It's very simple . How were you able to know God and also diffrentiate it from other phenomenon?
Re: Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? by hopefulLandlord: 2:24pm On Aug 18, 2017
another thread derailed

1 Like

Re: Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? by butterflylion: 2:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
dalaman:

Where did I say christianity is strictly faith based? You've started making things up. The God idea is what I said is faith based.

Both christianity and atheism are man made inventions. That is a fact Is any of them of divine origin? If yes then state it's divine origin and how it orginated divinely without human input.

Once again he does it. Such a confused fellow cheesy

You said the God idea is from man and when I asked for evidence you shifted goal posts to the bible as a book and not the God idea. You then tried to say since the bible was written by men that is your proof of the God idea being from men.

I told you that a book is different from the idea which every right thinking person knows except you for obvious reasons.

Now right here you say It's of divine origin so cannot be proven but I thought you first said it was a man made idea so how come it is now of divine origin?

Plus right here you said its of divine origin even though you also in confusion claimed it is man made yet attributed man to being the one who fostered the divine when man has no divine traits in him as you an atheist claims. So where did these divine thoughts then come from since man isn't divine and empirically has no links to the divine (according to you atheists)?

Make up your mind already! Each one of your comments are stakes to your own heart.

You need to learn to first read your comments, then compare them to your previous comments, make sure they do not cancel out each other before you click the submit button. cheesy grin
Re: Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? by Boderline(m): 2:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
@dalaman, you shouldn't have engaged these bigots angry angry. total waste of time.

It's funny when people think that the totality of their own perception of reality is superior to that of another.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? by BlueAngel444: 2:34pm On Aug 18, 2017
dalaman:

Just tell me where he is and tell me how I will be able to recognize and know that it's him and differentiate it from some other phenomenon. It's very simple . How were you able to know God and also diffrentiate it from other phenomenon?

I searched for Him with all my heart

But

I did not find Him

He found me.

He sees all things, flesh and blood cannot reveal Him to you, He knows the intent of your heart and if your He's, He will find you when it's time

To recognise Him when He reveals Himself to you, you must study the Torah not as a story but as an investigation to discover His nature. By watching someone you get glimpses of who they are,

Rule 1. God is love
Rule 2. God is holy
Rule 3. You have no idea what rule 1 or 2 mean, even by definition except by encounter (job, Isaiah testify of this)

Be prepared to lose yourself for Him to reveal Himself to you.

You must have Self-control and be Humbly (it will feel so much like a fast and your heart not even your body is breaking apart.

Without these His fearful presence will consume, He HATES PRIDE

1 Like

Re: Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? by hopefulLandlord: 2:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
Boderline:
@dalaman, you shouldn't have engaged these bigots angry angry. total waste of time.

It's funny when people think that the totality of their own perception of reality is superior to that of another.
endorsed
Re: Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? by butterflylion: 2:38pm On Aug 18, 2017
Boderline:

You must have the brain of a pea. Who ever said our perception of reality is superior to anyone? Are theists the one who go around calling everyone who do not agree with their worldview deluded?

Bigotry is at the very heart of atheism. You are so intolerant so much so that you hunger and thirst after religious threads and can never look away.

Yet you come here to speak of bigotry. Abeg carry your pea sized brain and reasoning waka.

See waste of space calling others waste of time. Your time is already being wasted by sitting on Nairaland all day every day to debate what you have accepted does not exist so how can anyone be wasting Your Own time for you when you are doing so seamlessly by yourselves. grin

1 Like

Re: Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? by dalaman: 2:41pm On Aug 18, 2017
butterflylion:

Once again he does it. Such a confused fellow cheesy

You said the God idea is from man and when I asked for evidence you shifted goal posts to the bible as a book and not the God idea. You then tried to say since the bible was written by men that is your proof of the God idea being from men.

I said God is a man made idea and gave my evidence. You refused to accept it am insisted that I should provide you with pictures and dates as if you accepted pictures and dates before believing in the God idea. I just gave you a standard example using the bible. A book that is completely a human book which you believe is a divine book as example to show you that your religion and the book you call the word of God is nothing but the work of men.

I told you that a book is different from the idea which every right thinking person knows except you for obvious reasons.

So the bible is different from the Jesus is God idea? What guides you as a christian and where do you get your instructions as a christian. Is it through the bible or from Jesus Himself?

Now right here you say It's of divine origin so cannot be proven but I thought you first said it was a man made idea so how come it is now of divine origin?

What did I say is of divine origin and can not be proven. You've started telling lies abi? What did I say is of divine origin and can not be proven. Tell me pls.

[Plus right here you said its of divine origin even though you also in confusion claimed it is man made yet attributed man to being the one who fostered the divine when man has no divine traits in him as you an atheist claims. So where did these divine thoughts then come from since man isn't divine and empirically has no links to the divine (according to you atheists)?

What did I say is of divine origin because I don't know or understand what you are talking about. Where and when did I say anythingis of divine origin? Lie lie don dey smell.

Make up your mind already! Each one of your comments are stakes to your own heart.

You need to learn to first read your comments, then compare them to your previous comments, make sure they do not cancel out each other before you click the submit button. cheesy grin

You need to show me that you understand my comments. Begin by showing me where I said anything is of divine origin.
Re: Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? by BlueAngel444: 2:47pm On Aug 18, 2017
dalaman:

Both christianity and atheism are man made inventions. That is a fact . Is any of them of divine origin? If yes then state it's divine origin and how it orginated divinely without human input.

The pagans were the first to call those who were like Christ, Christians, because of their message and way of life

Without human input, simply. From before the beginning was the God was made the beginning by speaking it into existence and therefore setting the course of time from its on set.

God Spoke- Bang all things began.

God spoke a word and that very word manifested

If you can believe that man just came to be, why then find it difficult to accept the self origin of God, if not that denying Him makes you your own god, ruled by your flesh.

The Word became flesh, it never started with a man, not even Abraham, not moses nor Adam. It began with God.

He spoke Himself into existence,

He used His own arm to bring about his purposes

God does it, as it pleases Him

God told the very first woman, Eve, a woman would bear salvation and from that day for four thousand years ALL nations waited for His appearance

He fulfilled His word to redeem man, the lamb was slain even before the world began
Re: Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? by dalaman: 2:49pm On Aug 18, 2017
BlueAngel444:

I searched for Him with all my heart

But

I did not find Him

He found me.

He sees all things, flesh and blood cannot reveal Him to you, He knows the intent of your heart and if your He's, He will find you when it's time

To recognise Him when He reveals Himself to you, you must study the Torah not as a story but as an investigation to discover His nature. By watching someone you get glimpses of who they are,

Rule 1. God is love
Rule 2. God is holy
Rule 3. You have no idea what rule 1 or 2 mean, even by definition except by encounter (job, Isaiah testify of this)

Be prepared to lose yourself for Him to reveal Himself to you.

You must have Self-control and be Humbly (it will feel so much like a fast and your heart not even your body is breaking apart.

Without these His fearful presence will consume, He HATES PRIDE

My goodness. grin grin grin grin.

You are DELUDED and I seriously mean it.

What am.I to do with all the puerile nonsne you typed up there?

So I must study the Torah before God reveals Himself to me?

My friend said I should study the Koran to know God's true nature and final revelation and message to mankind. Why is he wrong and why are you right?
Re: Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? by dalaman: 2:52pm On Aug 18, 2017
BlueAngel444:

The pagans were the first to call those who were like Christ, Christians, because of their message and way of life

Without human input, simply. From before the beginning was the God was made the beginning by speaking it into existence and therefore setting the course of time from its on set.

God Spoke- Bang all things began.

God spoke a word and that very word manifested

If you can believe that man just came to be, why then find it difficult to accept the self origin of God, if not that denying Him makes you your own god, ruled by your flesh.

The Word became flesh, it never started with a man, not even Abraham, not moses nor Adam. It began with God.

He spoke Himself into existence,

He used His own arm to bring about his purposes

God does it, has it pleases Him

God told the very first woman, Eve, a woman would bear salvation and from that day for four thousand years ALL nations waited for His appearance

Pls go and park somewhere and leave me alone. You are an indoctrinated robot. You can't even reason for yourself. So the first woman that existed is Eve abi? I cry for you if you are an African. Mumu. grin grin grin
Re: Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? by butterflylion: 2:56pm On Aug 18, 2017
dalaman:

I said God is a man made idea and gave my evidence. You refused to accept it am insisted that I should provide you with pictures and dates as if you accepted pictures and dates before believing in the God idea. I just gave you a standard example using the bible. A book that is completely a human book which you believe is a divine book as example to show you that your religion and the book you call the word of God is nothing but the work of men.

So the bible is different from the Jesus is God idea? What guides you as a christian and where do you get your instructions as a christian. Is it through the bible or from Jesus Himself?

What did I say is of divine origin and can not be proven. You've started telling lies abi? What did I say is of divine origin and can not be proven. Tell me pls.

What did I say is of divine origin because I don't know or understand what you are talking about. Where and when did I say anythingis of divine origin? Lie lie don dey smell.

You need to show me that you understand my comments. Begin by showing me where I said anything is of divine origin.

You need to show you understand your own comments before you ask someone else to help you do so because you obviously do not check yourself when you type and post. You simply type anywhere belle face.

FYI you claim that extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence as an atheist right? So I have the right to reject your version of what you term as "evidence" and demand what I feel would be satisfactory which I did by demanding for pictures, names and dates. Did I ask for too much from someone who claimed that God is of human construct? Surely for you to believe that as an atheist you must have gotten empirical proof to this effect or is atheism no longer proof driven? cheesy

Are you suffering from selective atheism?

Again you conclude that "I believe the bible is divine ". Says who? You? The Bible as a book is not divine. I am sure when you were a Christian you were among those who would sleep with the bible under your pillow believing that the book holds the power to save you. grin

Lying and goalpost shifting is nothing to you so why am I not surprised? cheesy

I think you need to read the question again so sense can fall on you

Plus right here you said its of divine origin even though you also in confusion claimed it is man made yet attributed man to being the one who fostered the divine when man has no divine traits in him as you an atheist claims. So where did these divine thoughts then come from since man isn't divine and empirically has no links to the divine (according to you atheists)?

Analyse each line and only respond when you have understood it.
Re: Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? by dalaman: 2:58pm On Aug 18, 2017
butterflylion:

You must have the brain of a pea. Who ever said our perception of reality is superior to anyone? Are theists the one who go around calling everyone who do not agree with their worldview deluded?

Bigotry is at the very heart of atheism. You are so intolerant so much so that you hunger and thirst after religious threads and can never look away.

Yet you come here to speak of bigotry. Abeg carry your pea sized brain and reasoning waka.

See waste of space calling others waste of time. Your time is already being wasted by sitting on Nairaland all day every day to debate what you have accepted does not exist so how can anyone be wasting Your Own time for you when you are doing so seamlessly by yourselves. grin

Felixmumu. I always knew this was your alt moniker.
Re: Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? by butterflylion: 3:00pm On Aug 18, 2017
dalaman:

Am I no longer 4evergod? Now I am Felixomor?

Your confusion keeps escalating same as your comments. grin
Re: Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? by Boderline(m): 3:00pm On Aug 18, 2017
butterflylion:

You must have the brain of a pea..... grin

lol grin grin smh. You know, I was once like you, always arguing and insulting other people because of this 'god' or 'no god' palava. But I outgrew that. I hope you do too, so that you can experience the kind of hapiness and freedom that I do now, the one that has enabled me to ignore the insult to my pea-sized brain grin grin. I don't participate in meaningless confrontations. sayonara.
Re: Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? by BlueAngel444: 3:01pm On Aug 18, 2017
dalaman:

My goodness. grin grin grin grin.

You are DELUDED and I seriously mean it.

What am.I to do with all the puerile nonsne you typed up there?

So I must study the Torah before God reveals Himself to me?

My friend said I should study the Koran to know God's true nature and final revelation and message to mankind. Why is he wrong and why are you right?

You asked how you would know Him (if he reveals himself to you, how do identify him)

Don't sound like a self righteous pharisee looking for a way to spite

I didnt say depend on the Torah, there are others books in the bible has well, but using the oldest one that is well preserved is important.

If you want to use the Koran, by all means go ahead but know this EVERY WRITING about God by any man has errors. But the same thing applies KNOW HIS TRUE NATURE

See one thing I learnt there were never books but people still meant God.

There are Muslims who read the Koran believed in God's Word Jesus died and are in peace now

Prostitutes, murders, liars, thieves men judge the flesh God judges the heart

If you still don't understand examples you can relate with, how will you comprehend the basics things of God who is far beyond your reasoning

1 Like

Re: Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? by butterflylion: 3:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
Boderline:

lol grin grin smh. You know, I was once like you, always arguing and insulting other people because of this 'god' or 'no god' palava. But I outgrew that. I hope you do too, so that you can experience the kind of hapiness and freedom that I do now, the one that has enabled me to ignore the insult to my pea-sized brain grin grin. I don't participate in meaningless confrontations. sayonara.

Hahahahahahahaha he says he "outgrew"!

Oh thou deluded soul, wake up and truly outgrow what you claim to have outgrown. cheesy

Stop lying to yourself. grin

1 Like

Re: Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? by butterflylion: 3:04pm On Aug 18, 2017
BlueAngel444:

You asked how you would know Him (if he reveals himself to you, how do identify him)

Don't sound like a self righteous pharisee looking for a way to spite

I didnt say depend on the Torah, there are others books in the bible has well, but using the oldest one that is well preserved is important.

If you want to use the Koran, by all means go ahead but know this EVERY WRITING about God by any man has errors. But the same thing applies KNOW HIS TRUE NATURE

See one thing I learnt there were never books but people still meant God.

There are Muslims who read the Koran believed in God's Word Jesus died and are in peace now

Prostitutes, murders, liars, thieves men judge the flesh God judges the heart

If you still don't understand examples you can relate with, how will you comprehend the basics things of God who is far beyond your reasoning

He will ask you for "his version" of evidence but refuses to give others their own version. cheesy
Re: Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? by BlueAngel444: 3:10pm On Aug 18, 2017
dalaman:

Pls go and park somewhere and leave me alone. You are an indoctrinated robot. You can't even reason for yourself. So the first woman that existed is Eve abi? I cry for you if you are an African. Mumu. grin grin grin

In Africa a bastard is one who doesn't know his father.

I have told you my origin, tell me yours.

Define your existence, since you reason for yourself what is your conclusion as to your origin

While you at it proof that the day you believe you were born is the actual day you were born.

When your done, realise the foolish you speak of.

You portray your 'wisdom' in that God isnt real because it's told to you by a man.

Then your name isn't real, your probably adopted, maybe a science experiment or you brain chemically ultered. You probably don't even exist and all you see are lies.

Maybe we are just bots in the matrix system you've been born and trapped in to believe this is all there is to you.

Do you even have a certain belief, or you don't believe at all

1 Like

Re: Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? by dalaman: 3:12pm On Aug 18, 2017
butterflylion:

Yqqqou need to show you understand your own comments before you ask someone else to help you do so because you obviously do not check yourself when you type and post. You simply type anywhere belle face.

FYI you claim that extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence as an atheist right? So I have the right to reject your version of what you term as "evidence" and demand what I feel would be satisfactory which I did by demanding for pictures, names and dates. Did I ask for too much from someone who claimed that God is of human construct? Surely for you to believe that as an atheist you must have gotten empirical proof to this effect or is atheism no longer proof driven? cheesy

If only you showed me the pictures and tangible evidence you were provided with before believing in God only then will I accept that you deserve the type of evidence you are requesting for. I reject and refuse to provide it on the groundsthat you do not deserve it because you werent provided with any such evidence before you believed. You wdream simply indoctrinated.

Are you suffering from selective atheism?

Again you conclude that "I believe the bible is divine ". Says who? You? The Bible as a book is not divine. I am sure when you were a Christian you were among those who would sleep with the bible under your pillow believing that the book holds the power to save you. grin

Lying and goalpost shifting is nothing to you so why am I not surprised? cheesy

So your claim that I said the bible is divine is based on your assumptions abi? So you don't believe that the bible is a divine book. If it is a man made book like any other book as I claimed then why are you yapping? If it isn't divine and is man made then all it's stories and everything is man made.
Re: Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? by butterflylion: 3:12pm On Aug 18, 2017
BlueAngel444:

I have told you my origin, tell me yours.

Define your existence, since you reason for yourself what is your conclusion as to your origin

While you at it proof that the day you believe you were born is the actual day you were born.

You portray your 'wisdom' in that God isnt real because it's told to you by a man.

Then your name isn't real, your probably adopted, maybe a science experiment or you brain chemically ultered. You probably don't even exist and all you see are lies.

Maybe we are just bots in the matrix system you've been born and trapped in to believe this is all there is to you.

He has a belief! It's called Mental Roaming! grin
Re: Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? by BlueAngel444: 3:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
butterflylion:

He will ask you for "his version" of evidence but refuses to give others their own version. cheesy

He think he is speaking with someone who has just heard of God. He just met someone who has met God
Re: Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? by felixomor: 3:15pm On Aug 18, 2017
dalaman:

Eiya, At last you have manifested your foolishness in A very large way!
Re: Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? by dalaman: 3:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
BlueAngel444:

I have told you my origin
, tell me yours.

You've told me your origin how? By insisting I accept Jewish mythology and fiction? grin grin

Why will an all powerful God that wants me to know about it amd start a personal relationship with it depend on you to tell me about it and how to go about it. Pls explain it to me. All I asked you was to tell me where God is and you started crying. grin grin
Re: Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? by BlueAngel444: 3:18pm On Aug 18, 2017
butterflylion:

He has a belief! It's called Mental Roaming! grin

A delusional state. No wonder in the bible it's written a fool says in his heart their is no God.

He isn't forced to believe that, he just feels proud having brought himself without any help to such conclusions.

The convince themselves

I HAVE THE HOLY GHOST THAT CONVINCES ME

1 Like

Re: Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? by dalaman: 3:18pm On Aug 18, 2017
felixomor:

Eiya, At last you have manifested your foolishness in A very large way!

You'll soon be exposed. Enjoy it while it last but I assure you that you'll soon be exposed.
Re: Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? by felixomor: 3:19pm On Aug 18, 2017
dalaman:

You'll soon be exposed. Enjoy it while it last but I assure you that you'll soon be exposed.

Oh so its no longer me ba?

Gerrarahia grin

1 Like

Re: Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? by butterflylion: 3:20pm On Aug 18, 2017
dalaman:

If only you showed me the pictures and tangible evidence you were provided with before believing in God only then will I accept that you deserve the type of evidence you are requesting for. I reject and refuse to provide it on the groundsthat you do not deserve it because you werent provided with any such evidence before you believed. You wdream simply indoctrinated.

So your claim that I said the bible is divine is based on your assumptions abi? So you don't believe that the bible is a divine book. If it is a man made book like any other book as I claimed then why are you yapping? If it isn't divine and is man made then all it's stories and everything is man made.

*face palm* so much idiocy in one person.

I will ask you again. What has my belief got to do with your claim? When you made your claim did you first ask me for my belief? If somebody showed me pictures or not how does that affect your claim after all your claim is a counter to whatever pictures I was shown or not shown. How do they even have anything in common??

Going by your logic Since you also claim not to have any empirical evidence to back up your claim I can also say you were indoctrinated into atheism can I not?

You see why I say you are confused? Let me post my comment again

Again you conclude that "I believe the bible is divine ". Says who? You? The Bible as a book is not divine. I am sure when you were a Christian you were among those who would sleep with the bible under your pillow believing that the book holds the power to save you

How on earth can you relate a book with an idea? First you were on about an idea and now you are sitting on a book? Are you this daft?

Are you so blind not to know that the idea is different from the book? Before the book there was something that caused the idea. So which is of more value? That which caused the idea or the idea or the book?

At this point It is obvious you are in a deep poo of confusion.
Re: Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? by dalaman: 3:21pm On Aug 18, 2017
BlueAngel444:

A delusional state. No wonder in the bible it's written a fool says in his heart their is no God.

He isn't forced to believe that, he just feels proud having brought himself without any help to such conclusions.

The convince themselves

I HAVE THE HOLY GHOST THAT CONVINCES ME

grin grin. This one na nut case. Use the holy ghost to convince us na. What are you waiting for? You have the holy Ghost which you believe is part of God in you, yet you cant even formulate clear arguments. Mumu!
Re: Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? by butterflylion: 3:23pm On Aug 18, 2017
felixomor:

Oh so its no longer me ba?

Gerrarahia grin

Now I am no longer you but see him declaring you will soon be exposed after he "exposed me as you" already. grin

The guy has gone full zombie on himself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Is Apostolic Faith Church So Quiet Among The Pentecostal Churches? / 7 Causes Of Delay In Marriage And How To Avoid Them / This Pictures Will Show You Some Of The Best Way To Identify A Witch Around You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.