Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:00 AM

Can I Bathe A Six-Week-Old Puppy? What Can She Eat? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Can I Bathe A Six-Week-Old Puppy? What Can She Eat? (1593 Views)

How To Bathe A Guinea Pig (steps By Steps) / I Have Been Offered This Puppy. What Do You Guys Think? / How To Bathe A Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Bathe A Six-Week-Old Puppy? What Can She Eat? by Nobody: 2:30am On Aug 18, 2017
Can I bathe a six weeks old dog and what do I give her to eat?

I was thinking of exchanging her with her brother but she has started barking and I'm quite impressed so I want to give her the best
Re: Can I Bathe A Six-Week-Old Puppy? What Can She Eat? by Greene66: 3:13am On Aug 18, 2017
1. Yes you can bathe the dog if necessary however, do not use sponge or cold water. Use warm(not hot) water with soap(shampoo) and your hand. But at 6 weeks, it should have been bathed already before handed over to you.

2. Give her some canned food or soft feeds like Nutritola and so on. Please do not offer dry foods at this stage. Also give her enough fish & eggs. The eggs should not be fried with oil neither should it be boiled too long.

I recommend Croaker fish. Rich in protein for a young puppy. Also give enough water.

BARKING AT 6 WEEKS IS A PROBLEM BELIEVE ME. YOU HAVE A FAIRLY DOMINANT DOG.

The dog is free to bark anytime indeed but ideally, Barking should begin @ 12-16 weeks upon understanding of why it should bark. At such a young age is dangerous. Dangerous for you in the long run as such dog may end up biting you or barking at you too in the future. I'm talking from experience.
Re: Can I Bathe A Six-Week-Old Puppy? What Can She Eat? by Nobody: 4:36am On Aug 18, 2017
BARKING AT 6 WEEKS IS A PROBLEM BELIEVE ME. YOU HAVE A FAIRLY DOMINANT DOG.

The dog is free to bark anytime indeed but ideally, Barking should begin @ 12-16 weeks upon understanding of why it should bark. At such a young age is dangerous. Dangerous for you in the long run as such dog may end up biting you or barking at you too in the future. I'm talking from experience. [/quote]

I think she barks when she feels threatened but i will train her, I have another older adopted male dog which is also very aggressive but not with me, i shift its plates while he eats, he obeys me, I can't foresee this one becoming dangerous with the way I intend to raise her , thanks a lot tho
Re: Can I Bathe A Six-Week-Old Puppy? What Can She Eat? by Nigeriadondie: 12:34am On Aug 19, 2017
Pidgin2:
Can I bathe a six weeks old dog and what do I give her to eat?

I was thinking of exchanging her with her brother but she has started barking and I'm quite impressed so I want to give her the best
Since u babysit for dogs, can I employ u to do same for my little chihuahaha.
Re: Can I Bathe A Six-Week-Old Puppy? What Can She Eat? by sKeetz(m): 1:16pm On Nov 11, 2017
grin grin grin
Nigeriadondie:

Since u babysit for dogs, can I employ u to do same for my little chihuahaha.

(1) (Reply)

6 Months Old Male Pedigree Boerboel For Sale / Brindle Female Pitbull For Sale, Her Sire (father) Would Shock You / Adult Female Rottweiler Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.