Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,322 members, 7,900,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 04:36 PM

Between Seun Osewa And Fashola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Seun Osewa And Fashola (1772 Views)

Buhari And Fashola At China Aerospace Science Technology Corporation Centre / Mr Seun Osewa And His Mods Your Attention Is Needed Here / There Has Never Been A Fight Between Me And Fashola - Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Seun Osewa And Fashola by forpeace: 10:16am On Feb 17, 2010
I have been wondering with keen interest how the Administrator of this forum Seun Osewa has been avoiding posting any thread relating to the Fashola corruption saga on the home page. .

a) Could he have been bribed by the very corrupt Governor?

b) or is he letting his personal views cloud his delivery of authentic and up-to-date essential information to the people?

Seun might have sympathy for the governor but if this country is to move forward we must not let sympathy or personal feelings cloud our perception and judgement when tackling issues if not corruption will forever linger.

Hence,i am requesting that Seun put a thread related to fashola's corruption saga on the front page or i shall begin a national campaign calling for the boycott of nairaland on this grounds.

Thank you.
Re: Between Seun Osewa And Fashola by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 17, 2010
plz begin your campaign since you have no job.

and no life come to think of it.

jealousy don kill you finish
Re: Between Seun Osewa And Fashola by PapaBrowne(m): 10:23am On Feb 17, 2010
@Poster
Don't you feel shameless getting paid for a job this shameful??
Get a better Job!
Re: Between Seun Osewa And Fashola by hatch: 10:25am On Feb 17, 2010
forpeace:

I have been wondering with keen interest how the Administrator of this forum Seun Osewa has been avoiding posting any thread relating to the Fashola corruption saga on the home page. .

a) Could he have been bribed by the very corrupt Governor?

b) or is he letting his personal views cloud his delivery of authentic and up-to-date essential information to the people?

Seun might have sympathy for the governor but if this country is to move forward we must not let sympathy or personal feelings cloud our perception and judgement when tackling issues if not corruption will forever linger.

Hence,i am requesting that Seun put a thread related to fashola's corruption saga on the front page or i shall begin a national campaign calling for the boycott of nairaland on this grounds.

Thank you.

Why not simply shut up and go suck on a thumb !  undecided
When goons like you are blinded and clouded with hate against one man with so much venom,its will expected that your desperation will only lead to outright request like this.  sad  sad
Re: Between Seun Osewa And Fashola by forpeace: 10:26am On Feb 17, 2010
The fashola goons and beneficiaries can continue to speak but a billion liars cannot drown a single voice of truth. . .those of us with the true betterment of nigeria at heart will continue to ask for the best that governance can deliver and continue to condemn phoneys. . .

i thank God EFCC has intervened.

Campaign for Boycott of nairaland almost imminent.
Re: Between Seun Osewa And Fashola by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 17, 2010
start your campaign, idiot.

Just because you want to advertise your website person no go hear word again?

envious thing.

if you have the guts, name your home state and let's examine the governor there.
Re: Between Seun Osewa And Fashola by edoyad(m): 10:32am On Feb 17, 2010
forpeace, boycott NL ? shocked . I'd rather cut off my manlihoodness shocked
Re: Between Seun Osewa And Fashola by forpeace: 10:33am On Feb 17, 2010
The same characters revolving around ten people go about defending Fashola on this site.they are obviously his staff,family or direct beneficiaries. . .even if they are 100,the will of the suffering masses will be done. . .i still hear the voices of all the displaced and downtrodden masses victimized by the elitist governor in my dreams.

Lagos shall rise again!!
Re: Between Seun Osewa And Fashola by hatch: 10:34am On Feb 17, 2010
[size=29pt] Forpeace = Hardtalk [/size] undecided
You know userid's may change but ideologies don't
Re: Between Seun Osewa And Fashola by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 17, 2010
is there a particular reason why this nuisance called forpeace hasnt been banned?

99.9 percent of the ignoramus' posts are about Fashola. This fool signed up on NL expressly to be an irritant.

I'm quite sure he's an old cowardly Nler using a double id to post rubbish. That in itself is enough reason for banning him.

angry angry
Re: Between Seun Osewa And Fashola by forpeace: 10:39am On Feb 17, 2010
Seun = Tpia

Now using his double id to justify my imminent ban. . .Ban me the way lagosians will eventually ban fashola. .I dont care! ! Boycott campaign still imminent when a good substitute is presented. . .a substitute that is truly with justice,fairness and equity.

NL has been commercialized.
Re: Between Seun Osewa And Fashola by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 17, 2010
shut up you idiot

its your jealousy and jobless mind that are blocking your progress in life, not Fashola.

and throw in your corrupt bribe taking as well.

You want to promote your website as if nobody ever advertised their site on this forum before. Why dont you take the whole 400,000 member figure wey dey pain you for nyansh nah.
Re: Between Seun Osewa And Fashola by edoyad(m): 10:43am On Feb 17, 2010
Seun = tpia ? shocked shocked . Now i'm really going to cut off my manlihoodness, you mean I've been having gay fantasies all this while ? shocked shocked
Re: Between Seun Osewa And Fashola by forpeace: 10:44am On Feb 17, 2010
edoyad:

Seun = tpia ? shocked shocked . Now i'm really going to cut off my manlihoodness, you mean I've been having gay fantasies all this while ? shocked shocked

My brother,it seems like the sad truth.
Re: Between Seun Osewa And Fashola by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 17, 2010
so you dey fear ban yet you sabi foolishness like say na your calling?
Re: Between Seun Osewa And Fashola by Pataki: 11:19am On Feb 17, 2010
Hopefully, one day some Nigerian nit-wits will get a functioning brain. No hope in sight yet, sadly though.
Re: Between Seun Osewa And Fashola by ayettymama(f): 11:25am On Feb 17, 2010
what are u on abt??

is it a neccesaty he posts abt it??

do ur foolish ingrateful posts abt the great man not make front page?
what if he doesnt even live or work in lagos??
ah ah

can somebody tell me

which jungle some of these monkeys climb out of??
Re: Between Seun Osewa And Fashola by Oboma1(m): 11:34am On Feb 17, 2010
Na wah!. I never knew we hard another Kitchen cabinet in Nairaland. Seun, why u sef no put Fashola atrocities for HOME PAGE? Charity begins at home! grin grin
Re: Between Seun Osewa And Fashola by ziga: 11:48am On Feb 17, 2010
I guess nairaland is getting beyond putting foolishness on the home page.

At Mr. Hardtalk, how long did it take you to type up your allegations?

How did you come about your information?

Are you working with his government?

Did someone give you a list of the allegations?

Please stop all these cat and mouse games you've been playing.

You are becoming a buzzing mosquito.
Re: Between Seun Osewa And Fashola by gidson12(m): 12:02pm On Feb 17, 2010
can someone just air his view without insults comming from all angle, personally i have thought about it, the news of fashola ought to make the front page istead i'm seeing foolish threads like 'Is It Good To Borrow Money For Your Wedding?' making the front page, nairaland is failing in its standard
Re: Between Seun Osewa And Fashola by Hardtalk: 2:41pm On Feb 17, 2010
ziga:

I guess nairaland is getting beyond putting foolishness on the home page.

At Mr. Hardtalk, how long did it take you to type up your allegations?

How did you come about your information?

Are you working with his government?

Did someone give you a list of the allegations?

Please stop all these cat and mouse games you've been playing.

You are becoming a buzzing mosquito.

My Dear, I hope you can read and write, because even Mr. Tpia knows that I did not go to school. Check the whole report, did you see my name as the reporter? Did EFCC told you, I came to lay complaints to them? What if EFCC has the same report you are reading here? Do you think EFCC are fools? They do not act on dustbin reports dear. I love Fashola, and I pray nothing happens to him. The whole essence of this is that, no Nigerian leader is a saint. It is just that, some are more corrupts than some. We should stop worshipping these people.
Re: Between Seun Osewa And Fashola by edoyad(m): 2:55pm On Feb 17, 2010
Mr hardtalk but i'm sure no politician from your home state has done half of what Fash has done for Nigeria in his two years plus. Or what state are you from if you disagree ?
Re: Between Seun Osewa And Fashola by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 17, 2010
scheisbe,what a waste of my click.***long hisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss***
Re: Between Seun Osewa And Fashola by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 17, 2010
illiterates who never saw the four walls of a school, like hardtalk, should be banned for being a nuisance.

forpeace should most definitely be banned- this fellow has an agenda and is using Fashola bashing as a cover for his dirty work.
Re: Between Seun Osewa And Fashola by Hardtalk: 5:34pm On Feb 17, 2010
edoyad:

Mr hardtalk but i'm sure no politician from your home state has done half of what Fash has done for Nigeria in his two years plus. Or what state are you from if you disagree ?

It is unfortunate that you now want to personalise issue here, and it is not proper. What if I tell you I am fortunate to have a Nigerian mother and a European father? Please never mind where I am from, and address issues. I do not hate Fashola, not at all. Soon, you will Know I dont!.
Re: Between Seun Osewa And Fashola by Hardtalk: 5:38pm On Feb 17, 2010
tpia.:

illiterates who never saw the four walls of a school, like hardtalk, should be banned for being a nuisance.

forpeace should most definitely be banned- this fellow has an agenda and is using Fashola bashing as a cover for his dirty work.

(shakes head) and walks away out of pity!.
Re: Between Seun Osewa And Fashola by jaso1(m): 5:54pm On Feb 17, 2010
It took me time to realised that majority in ds forum are juvenile. Their premature contributions here are senseless in relation wt poster vis a vis. Those that have embarked in crictisising Fash his excellency in d outcome of our researched we find out that they are d one whom their governors have looted their future respectively in their states. Their reactions in nature law can be alow since its not going to dominate or distract our serving efficient govnr. I urge u people to go and rejuvinile ur states from being damage instead of bussy body you preocupied urselves here in Lag. Leave Lag alone and go back to ur state and correct abnomalty imposed on your parrent in the village.
Re: Between Seun Osewa And Fashola by forpeace: 6:47pm On Feb 17, 2010
The truth cannot be buried for longer, Redemption is close, Judgement is close for those who loot our treasury, a few pple on this fora have been foolish to compare fashola's achievements to that of other governor's, how can u do that when he receives the monthly allocation of about seven states put together through tax??with the right person @ d helm of affairs lagos should be looking like london , Respite is coming,
Re: Between Seun Osewa And Fashola by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 17, 2010
hiss

why is this one always howling like monkey
Re: Between Seun Osewa And Fashola by Lagosboy: 7:44pm On Feb 17, 2010
Fashola and Tinubu are both coprrupt and Lagosians should wake up to that reality. Yes Fashola has done some good but comparing him to other governors is not a fair comparison given the level of enlightenment in Lagos. Even Tinubu in his time would be one of the top 5 "performing" governors.

Lagosians deserve a better deal and it is only a matter of time before the shepard appears to lead his flock to the promised land. 20 billion monthly is a huge amt that could transform lagos for ever.

NL should stop attacking forpeace or whoever deal with the allegations at hand instead. I am no fan of Tinubu in fact i hate his politics and hypocricy but assuming Fashola is a saint is ridiculous. I have lots of inside info abt this govt and it is not just damn right calling him a saint.
Re: Between Seun Osewa And Fashola by MaiSuya(m): 8:16pm On Feb 17, 2010
I'm surprised this thread is still open
Re: Between Seun Osewa And Fashola by forpeace: 8:29pm On Feb 17, 2010
Lagosboy:

Fashola and Tinubu are both coprrupt and Lagosians should wake up to that reality. Yes Fashola has done some good but comparing him to other governors is not a fair comparison given the level of enlightenment in Lagos. Even Tinubu in his time would be one of the top 5 "performing" governors.

Lagosians deserve a better deal and it is only a matter of time before the shepard appears to lead his flock to the promised land. 20 billion monthly is a huge amt that could transform lagos for ever.

NL should stop attacking forpeace or whoever deal with the allegations at hand instead. I am no fan of Tinubu in fact i hate his politics and hypocricy but assuming Fashola is a saint is ridiculous. I have lots of inside info abt this govt and it is not just damn right calling him a saint.

you have my respect for this post. .very well spoken.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Revokes Kenny Martins Bail: Sends Him To Kuje Prison / Donald Duke: How Elections Are Rigged / President Jonathan Scared Of Declaring To Contest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.