Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,626 members, 7,878,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:23 AM

Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Braves Nude In -157°C Ice Chamber(Photos). - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Braves Nude In -157°C Ice Chamber(Photos). (61496 Views)

Nicolas Pepe Becomes Africa's Most Expensive Player / Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) / Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Braves Nude In -157°C Ice Chamber(Photos). by iamharkinwaley: 9:34pm On Aug 18, 2017
MaryKaku007:

I sense he is part of the team...

I doubt that

I feel a deal was struck, guess when ever he post,a certain amount will be paid to him.......

Coz d way he's bringing in topics this days is something......

His post is getting waned already.
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Braves Nude In -157°C Ice Chamber(Photos). by Mightyraw(m): 9:34pm On Aug 18, 2017
VickyRotex:

Well, on the positive scale, Fahrenheit is higher than Celsius. Like 32 degrees Celsius, equals 89 degrees Fahrenheit. While on the negative scale, Celsius is higher than Fahrenheit. For example -157 degrees Celsius is higher than -251 degrees.
Bear in mind, that this doesn't change what the temperature feels like for both degrees, it's just about the conversion from C to F.
-157 Celsius, will feel same as -251 Fahrenheit.
I believe where they both have an equal degree conversion is at -40 Celsius, equals -40 Fahrenheit.

Either way, as earlier mentioned, its Cryotherapy, so whether it's in C or F, it's possible.
am quite aware of the negative and positive temperatures as much as conversion too

What am saying is is that the temp could be 152F which is quite lower than the celciua equivalent

Juss like converting grammes and tonnes
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Braves Nude In -157°C Ice Chamber(Photos). by VickyRotex(f): 9:38pm On Aug 18, 2017
Mightyraw:
am quite aware of the negative and positive temperatures as much as conversion too

What am saying is is that the temp could be 152F which is quite lower than the celciua equivalent

Juss like converting grammes and tonnes

I clearly understand you. And even at -157F which is about -105C, it is still very much lower for human existence outside, but very possible in that confined space, called Cryotherapy. That's why there's a lot of side effects to the therapy, and people who do it, are aware of those side effects.
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Braves Nude In -157°C Ice Chamber(Photos). by Mightyraw(m): 9:42pm On Aug 18, 2017
VickyRotex:

I clearly understand you. And even at -157F which is about -105C, it is still very much lower for human existence outside, but very possible in that confined space, called Cryotherapy. That's why there's a lot of side effects to the therapy, and people who do it, are aware of those side effects.
well i know nothing about cryotherapy
So how does the confined space help keep the guy alive

And why do i have to do cryotherapy
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Braves Nude In -157°C Ice Chamber(Photos). by Zeze06(m): 9:44pm On Aug 18, 2017
Its enough to make him mad walai grin

Tscarce:
ah swear!! The money go dey spin him brain.
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Braves Nude In -157°C Ice Chamber(Photos). by VickyRotex(f): 9:48pm On Aug 18, 2017
Mightyraw:
well i know nothing about cryotherapy
So how does the confined space help keep the guy alive

And why do i have to do cryotherapy

Trust me, this will be an interesting read. Enjoy! cool

http://globalnews.ca/news/2299909/what-is-cryotherapy-and-why-do-people-pay-60-to-feel-like-theyre-freezing-to-death/

http://thelipobelt.com/cryotherapy/

Some of its side effects.
http://www.doctorshealthpress.com/cancer-articles/all-you-need-to-know-about-cryotherapy/
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Braves Nude In -157°C Ice Chamber(Photos). by mekyno777(m): 9:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
jagugu88li:
Bro.....its -8degrees where I am and having million jackets doesnt help. -157........is just not it. The publisher lied

The highest reported was -73 and was said to have put the patient to risk. The doctor was almost charged by the family. Its Neymar so all must be wooooooow
No argument....google up 'cryotherapy' and see for ursef.
Nwa ada, enjoy ur nyt/day
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Braves Nude In -157°C Ice Chamber(Photos). by Mightyraw(m): 9:54pm On Aug 18, 2017
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Braves Nude In -157°C Ice Chamber(Photos). by Tipsie01(m): 10:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
Its New,it Pays Huge and Trending http://vadmoney.club/419116993046/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Braves Nude In -157°C Ice Chamber(Photos). by Praissey: 1:25am On Aug 19, 2017
VickyRotex:

grin grin grin grin No, that's death!

I guess he meant to say -157.

You sef! grin
Hahaha, yes. I know, right? grin grin grin grin I knew he meant to say -157°C. tongue
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Braves Nude In -157°C Ice Chamber(Photos). by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 19, 2017
VickyRotex:

lol It's Cryotherapy, so it's possible. It gets as low as -200 celsius. That's why there are many side effects to it. Although, it last between 2 to 4 minutes.

lol -8 is like Fall or Early Spring weather. If you experience -40 nko? grin grin
My paternal grandparents currently stay in Kimchatka Krai. See them look like the walking dead. They are pale due to that nonsense weather and they still want to plough the garden.
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Braves Nude In -157°C Ice Chamber(Photos). by 2sexynet: 8:56pm On Aug 19, 2017
jagugu88li:
My paternal grandparents currently stay in Kimchatka Krai. See them look like the walking dead. They are pale due to that nonsense weather and they still want to plough the garden.
jagugu88li, wetin I do u? Just stopping by to say haloo smiley
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Braves Nude In -157°C Ice Chamber(Photos). by VickyRotex(f): 9:46pm On Aug 19, 2017
jagugu88li:

lol. cheesy cheesy Russia! I can imagine how cold it is there! But truth is, I believe they have gotten used to it already. They have learned to live with it. smiley smiley

Btw, this period should be their warmest period, and by warmest, I'm sure the temperature isn't even up to 23 degrees. cheesy cheesy
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Braves Nude In -157°C Ice Chamber(Photos). by VickyRotex(f): 9:48pm On Aug 19, 2017
Praissey:
Hahaha, yes. I know, right? grin grin grin grin I knew he meant to say -157°C. tongue

lol. I Know right! cool

1 Like

Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Braves Nude In -157°C Ice Chamber(Photos). by yelinco1(m): 10:21pm On Aug 19, 2017
dannB:
pick your call?? All those ones he has been picking what do you do with it.
I'M SURE YOUR NAME IS DUMB NOT DANN
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Braves Nude In -157°C Ice Chamber(Photos). by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 19, 2017
VickyRotex:

lol. cheesy cheesy Russia! I can imagine how cold it is there! But truth is, I believe they have gotten used to it already. They have learned to live with it. smiley smiley

Btw, this period should be their warmest period, and by warmest, I'm sure the temperature isn't even up to 23 degrees. cheesy cheesy
13 degrees today, they say.

See the lying tongue I do to avoid visits, which are inconveniently lipsrsealed always in winter. Summers are their busiest times so..........
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Braves Nude In -157°C Ice Chamber(Photos). by VickyRotex(f): 12:04am On Aug 20, 2017
jagugu88li:
13 degrees today, they say.

See the lying tongue I do to avoid visits, which are inconveniently lipsrsealed always in winter. Summers are their busiest times so..........

Hahahahaha. I can imagine. cheesy cheesy
13 degrees in Summer! Interesting!
I love Winter over Summer though. But it can be sad when you dont see the sun for months. embarassed
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Braves Nude In -157°C Ice Chamber(Photos). by Cmanforall: 8:30am On Aug 20, 2017
logica:
157 degrees Celsius. Celsius = Centigrade
I know... That wasn't displayed on the screen... No unit. (C or F)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yakubu Aiyegbeni And His Daughters, Kay And Katty Pictured / Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic / Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2026 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 7th June 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.