Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,310 members, 7,950,589 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 05:15 PM

The Wait Is Finally Over – Tecno Set To Unleash New Exciting Series In 24 Hours - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Wait Is Finally Over – Tecno Set To Unleash New Exciting Series In 24 Hours (880 Views)

Infinix, Tecno Set To Update Some Of Their Devices To Android 10 / Tecno Set To Unleash SPARK Series In 24 Hours / I Declare Xiaomi Over Tecno And Other Infinix Product (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Wait Is Finally Over – Tecno Set To Unleash New Exciting Series In 24 Hours by Techm8: 9:07am On Aug 18, 2017
Hey guys!!! I just heard from a little bird that TECNO Mobile is set to launch its latest smartphone series in 24 hours and we are sure going to fall for it. The series which will give birth to a set of twins that has being named the SPARK and SPARK Plus – so grab a seat and let me give you some more juicy details.

Twin Devices tailored to give More than Expected
According to the little bird, the devices which are designed to give tech savvy social lovers the utmost mobile experience is expected to be equipped with state-of-the-art features. Though the tech giant has remained tight-lipped about the devices’ specs, the rumor mills never run out of grease. The devices are expected to differ in specs and if the rumors are true, the SPARK will spot a 5.5HD screen while the SPARK Plus will rock a 6.0HD display.

The launch of the new Spark Series will take place simultaneously with the TECNO Spark Party on the 18th of August at Muri Okunola Park, Victoria Island, Lagos. It promises to be an interesting event as BoomPlay and Smirnoff will be on ground to provide music and drinks at the Party. Students from Unilag, Yabatech, Lasu, Laspotech and FCET will converge at the venue of the party where the device will also be unveiled.

So get prepared it is only hours away, the details about these two devices would definitely be revealed. We can only wait to see TECNO Mobile sweep us off our feet as always.

Source> http://www.gizmonaija.com/the-wait-is-finally-over-tecno-set-to-unleash-new-exicting-series-in-24-hours/

Re: The Wait Is Finally Over – Tecno Set To Unleash New Exciting Series In 24 Hours by Realboygenius(m): 9:10am On Aug 18, 2017
Nice one
We can't to see the price?
Space booked
Re: The Wait Is Finally Over – Tecno Set To Unleash New Exciting Series In 24 Hours by WeNoGoDie(m): 9:12am On Aug 18, 2017
Hope its not the same old stuff in a new skin
Re: The Wait Is Finally Over – Tecno Set To Unleash New Exciting Series In 24 Hours by dejiWEST: 9:24am On Aug 18, 2017
The phone looks good, time will tell sha.
Re: The Wait Is Finally Over – Tecno Set To Unleash New Exciting Series In 24 Hours by bravesoul247(m): 10:13am On Aug 18, 2017
Heard so much about this phone. How much is it anyway?
Re: The Wait Is Finally Over – Tecno Set To Unleash New Exciting Series In 24 Hours by datyorubaboy: 5:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
This looks well designed.
Re: The Wait Is Finally Over – Tecno Set To Unleash New Exciting Series In 24 Hours by omoalajah(m): 5:38pm On Aug 18, 2017
yeah...
dejiWEST:
The phone looks good, time will tell sha.
Re: The Wait Is Finally Over – Tecno Set To Unleash New Exciting Series In 24 Hours by missslimzy(f): 5:51pm On Aug 18, 2017
Waiting for it to be out....
Re: The Wait Is Finally Over – Tecno Set To Unleash New Exciting Series In 24 Hours by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 26, 2017
The device looks appealing. Don't know if I will get it yet
Re: The Wait Is Finally Over – Tecno Set To Unleash New Exciting Series In 24 Hours by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 26, 2017
missslimzy:
Waiting for it to be out....

It's already out
Re: The Wait Is Finally Over – Tecno Set To Unleash New Exciting Series In 24 Hours by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 26, 2017
bravesoul247:
Heard so much about this phone. How much is it anyway?

I heard it's about 33k. That's a good price if you ask me
Re: The Wait Is Finally Over – Tecno Set To Unleash New Exciting Series In 24 Hours by bravesoul247(m): 12:56pm On Aug 26, 2017
D4Daymoo:

I heard it's about 33k. That's a good price if you ask me
very good price

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Glo And Their Petty Theft / Iphone 5s Or Infinix Hot 5? / Blackberry Classic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.