Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,873 members, 7,959,739 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 06:06 AM

12 Sure Reasons Why Doggy Style Is The Best Sexual Position There Is - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Sure Reasons Why Doggy Style Is The Best Sexual Position There Is (2803 Views)

What Your Best Sexual Position??? / ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us / What's The Best Sexual Drugs To Take,without Side Effect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

12 Sure Reasons Why Doggy Style Is The Best Sexual Position There Is by Storyteller123: 9:20am On Aug 18, 2017
When it comes to great sex, you can’t beat a bit of variety. However, it’s fair to say that most people have a go-to position they can rely on for fail safe satisfaction.
Every position, from missionary to reverse cowgirl, has its benefits.
And, as if being the best position to hit the center of gravity isn’t reason enough for you to dig doggy style, here are 12 reasons why doggy style is the best sexual position there is.

1. A bit more about that center of gravity
Your partner’s penis is naturally tilted slightly downwards and, in doggy style, it rubs up against the center of gravity as a result.
And if it’s good enough for mother nature…

2. You’re more in control than you think
And there are plenty of fun variations and nifty tricks to give you control over the depth of penetration, including lowering yourself onto your elbows to increase it or reducing the arch in your back to decrease it.

3. Sex isn’t always pretty
And there’s a reason people’s cum faces are a bit of a running joke.
So while some love nothing more than gazing into the eyes of their beloved mid orgasm, for others, the idea of being able to contort your face in ecstasy in relative privacy is welcomed – and that’s where doggy comes in handy.

4. But you can enjoy the show
Alternatively, if watching gets you off, there is no sexier position than doggy style in front of a mirror to turn up the heat and send your partner wild as you throw him a sultry glance mid-thrust.

5. It’s flattering
Because what’s not to love about the graceful curve of a back (and a smokin’ ass in your face.)

6. It’s comfortable
So, unless you suffer from bad knees, you’ll be able to thrust away quite comfortably without trembling under the weight of your partner or getting cramp after 30 seconds.

7. It’s raw
And there is something wild, naughty and unadulterated about not having face to face contact during sex – and while making love has its place, doggy style is the perfect tonic when you’re in the mood something a bit more caveman.

Read The Rest Here http://www.splint.com.ng/2017/08/12-sure-reasons-why-doggy-style-is-best.html

(1) (Reply)

My Mission Here Is To Sleep With All Nairaland Female Members. / So What,if He Is Old Enough To Be My Father.i Am Not Attracted To My Mates / My Girlfriend Earns N60K, But Bought Iphone Of N400k — Man Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.