Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,322 members, 7,881,183 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:02 PM

When Will The Government Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu? – Seyi Law - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When Will The Government Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu? – Seyi Law (525 Views)

Seyi Law Shows His House Interior, As He Shares New Photos Of His Daughter / Seyi Law & Friends, Roman Goddess, Other Busty Ladies At Oritsefemi's Wedding / 'President' Visits Seyi Law's Daughter At Their Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will The Government Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu? – Seyi Law by newsynews: 11:19am On Aug 18, 2017
Nigerian Comedian, Seyi Law has reacted to the viral video and pictures of the Biafra Secret Service.

He posted on Instagram:

Have you heard that BIAFRA now has a SECRET SERVICE? When will the Government rearrest Nnamdi Kanu or have a referendum? Is Osinbajo trying to be politically correct or just following the silence is golden rubbish? There are certain things you don’t condone and this is one of it. The build up of Al Qaelda, ISIS, Boko Haram etc all started like this. From formation to subtle killings and then, massive bombing and we will beginning to look for a needle in the forest.
The IGBOs in the NORTH will not come out to jointly condemn Nnamdi’s act now, but once the North start issuing threats which is not right by the way, they will break the code of SILENCE. If you don’t support this, speak now and not later.
Walls and borders have created disunity amongst us. Natural resources has become the bane of our agony. I hope we will not fold our arms and watch this Nation plunge into an unnecessary war. Anyway, before you crucify me, remember and know that my wife is Igbo and I have a daughter who is Yoru-Igbo.
SILENCE on this means APPROVAL.

https://www.wotzup.ng/seyi-law-government-rearrest-nnamdi-kanu/

Re: When Will The Government Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu? – Seyi Law by verygudbadguy(m): 11:20am On Aug 18, 2017
He said the plain truth but watch as they would come for his head. I am sure he is prepared for serious bashing already. Nigerian Youths, wake from your slumber. Do not allow Tribalism, nepotism and religion kill this great nation.

Let us stand up for our future and that of our children. What is essence of being educated if we allow these old men to enslave us in our own country?

The punishment which the wise suffer when they refuse to take part in the government, is to live under the government of worse men.
PLATO.

When good men do nothing, evil triumphs. EDMUND BURKE.

2 Likes

Re: When Will The Government Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu? – Seyi Law by Josephjnr(m): 11:21am On Aug 18, 2017
Sir! Ready for nairaland attackers.
Re: When Will The Government Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu? – Seyi Law by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 18, 2017

who is this motherfuck..er?

Useless things trying to be relevant at any given opportunity.

You're worry about when Nnamdi kanu will be arrested? Instead of thinking how to returned your daughter into normal being we're fed of seeing balloon.

No wonder Kemi Olunloyo, trash you mercilessly, the least you can do is to cry foul.

1 Like

Re: When Will The Government Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu? – Seyi Law by BiafranBushBoy: 11:24am On Aug 18, 2017
lol...!! cheesy

So hushpuppi destroyed your career alongside your fvcking obsessed daughter, and you didn't say a damn word... now you wana get relevance by involving Kanu.

I always once considered people "from the wastern" side intelligent, not till I started seeing most of them on Nairaland, coupled with this black, god forsaken asshole with a stupid obsessed daughter.

Fvck you, you fvcking dry, lameass comedian.!!

1 Like

Re: When Will The Government Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu? – Seyi Law by Misterdhee1(m): 11:24am On Aug 18, 2017
Thank you omo yoruba Atata.

Watch as your in-laws come and call for your head soon. Unfortunately for them you paid your bride price fully, they can't take their daughter back. shocked
Re: When Will The Government Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu? – Seyi Law by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 18, 2017
This one kuku is not coherent.
what are you saying, A or B or AB.
Re: When Will The Government Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu? – Seyi Law by Dhayor001(m): 11:58am On Aug 18, 2017
LOL.

Here for the bashing.

At the end of it all, the masses especially the youths on social media screaming their guts out and insulting each other will be the ones to suffer. Most of the people we sheepishly follow are old, experienced and mostly rich. They have lived a good life and will be the most beneficial if things go their way. If things do not, they have the resources to disappear with their sons and daughters but we dey here dey fool ourselves.

Ever wondered why the children of those whose cause we champion online seem to be ever absent from the social media

We go get sense one day.
Re: When Will The Government Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu? – Seyi Law by Nbote(m): 12:01pm On Aug 18, 2017
I am an Ibo man and I must say Nnamdi Kanu is embarrassing Igbos in general with some of his antics whether we want to admit it or not.. What exactly is d move behind setting up a secret police abi secret service? To replace d Police force or secret service in igboland or what exactly? He's succeeding in making a mess and a laughing stock of a movement that seems to have picked up quite some pace with most of his recent antics
Re: When Will The Government Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu? – Seyi Law by newsynews: 12:45pm On Aug 18, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: When Will The Government Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu? – Seyi Law by Tamarapetty(f): 12:48pm On Aug 18, 2017
face your work as a comedian with your dead jokes.
Re: When Will The Government Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu? – Seyi Law by ESIXLOVE: 1:48pm On Aug 18, 2017
In this our country things are not the way they appear, what they are doing. To us is " The More You Look The Less You See. "

We might be here killing ourselves with bashing and insult whereas we ain't seeing 2% of what Dem politicians are doing behind the scene.

As for me, I'm not going to die for anybody. Period!

(1) (Reply)

Man. City Sign Nigeria Striker Olarenwaju Kayode, Send Him To Girona On Loan / Stephanie Linus Wows In New Photos / Kim Kardashian In Jackie Kennedy`s Inspired Photo Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.