Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,945 members, 7,946,092 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 12:27 PM

Men Of God And The Number Seven, Any Connection? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Men Of God And The Number Seven, Any Connection? (521 Views)

"Even God Can't Help You" How Wilder Mocked God And Was Humiliated / Beauty Siasia: "My Kidnappers Prayed A Lot. They Serve God And Juju" / Bash Ali Accuses Dalung's Security Men Of Brutalizing Him In Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men Of God And The Number Seven, Any Connection? by Theincredible: 11:28am On Aug 18, 2017
This is not a religious piece because I can hear some people sighing heavily thinking that this is a write up from one overzealous religious bigot, I admit I am zealous about the things of God but what you are reading from whatever part of the world you are is a piece of mystery that came up while I was worshiping in the morning fellowship sometime back and discovered that there is a link between seven men of God and the number seven.

Take it that in the secular setting seven stands for good luck as I remember that movie of yesteryears ‘Seven Lucky Kids’. In the spiritual world, the number seven stands for perfection. The word ‘Perfect’ has seven letters just think of that. Pastor Adeboye, the General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church Worldwide is no stranger to the number because his native and surname have consist of seven letters and I mean ‘Adejare’ and ‘Adeboye’. Bishop David Oyedepo, his protege is not left out of the picture for his native and surname also consist of seven letters each, ‘Olaniyi’ and ‘Oyedepo’. Dr Daniel Olukoya, the General Overseer of Mountain of Fire and Miracles belongs to this class of clergymen for his surname consists of seven letters. Also on this list are Archbishop Benson Idahosa, Apostle Gabriel Olusegun Oduyemi who has seven letters in his first and last name and T.L Osborne all of blessed memory and also Dr. Michael Dean Murdock.

Is this mysterious or is just pure coincidence that these seven men of God have seven letter surnames, what do you think dear reader

Source: theincrediblecom.

1 Share

Re: Men Of God And The Number Seven, Any Connection? by Kruzilano(m): 11:49am On Aug 18, 2017
Raji fashola, amaechi no get 7 letters.......? Chris oyakilome nko Cardinal olubunmi Okogie abi w.f kumuyi Pope benedict are they not men of God? And why do you have only yorubas up there? Na only afonja be men of God.... Recieve sense
Re: Men Of God And The Number Seven, Any Connection? by madone: 12:08pm On Aug 18, 2017
Baseless talk. Na all this kind shit u talk in ur church while preaching and people will scream and clap for u under anointing.and u come here to paste it. This ur write up holds no what and therefore u should stop spreading it.

(1) (Reply)

Want-away Costa Included In Chelsea's Premier League Squad / Full List Of UEFA Champions League Match Day One Fixtures / 2018 FIFA World Cup Final Ticket To Cost N401,500!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.