Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,845 members, 7,872,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:20 PM

ASUU: FG Set To Release N23bn To University Lecturers – Education Minister - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU: FG Set To Release N23bn To University Lecturers – Education Minister (19025 Views)

80% Of University Lecturers Are Quacks - Shehu Chindo Yamusa / University Lecturers Use Research Grants To Buy Cars, Build Mansions, Drink Beer / Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU: FG Set To Release N23bn To University Lecturers – Education Minister by dikason017(m): 3:34pm On Aug 18, 2017
nice move
Re: ASUU: FG Set To Release N23bn To University Lecturers – Education Minister by jrusky(m): 3:35pm On Aug 18, 2017
So where was this N23billion before?

apc are you not ashamed at all you have failed and you still keep failing the more can't people in this party reason for once oh heaven?

Now 23 billion came from sky isn't?
Re: ASUU: FG Set To Release N23bn To University Lecturers – Education Minister by tundejulius(m): 3:40pm On Aug 18, 2017
am asking my self must ASSU go on strike befor their demand are meet OK

why is PDP not be able to pay doing the 16years when their is money to pay but no senator or house representative doing this time was been owering a kobo doing this time.

let give credit to this govt for showing political will to even pay part and have do more by paying 52b .we need prayer and fasting for our leader.

1 Like

Re: ASUU: FG Set To Release N23bn To University Lecturers – Education Minister by adamawaboi(m): 3:41pm On Aug 18, 2017
Why nna no dy believe this government for once

1 Like

Re: ASUU: FG Set To Release N23bn To University Lecturers – Education Minister by Meritocracy: 3:42pm On Aug 18, 2017
Let them account for what they took before releasing another one, I know that the first 30billion was shared among principal officer, I foresee another problem because not only ASUU is striking faa
Re: ASUU: FG Set To Release N23bn To University Lecturers – Education Minister by ernesterioo(f): 3:42pm On Aug 18, 2017
whats the name of ur institution
EntMirror:
These lecturers don't even deserve a pay. The money they exploit from students is enough to get them the latest drive in town within a year. I know what I'm saying. Bunch of heartless imps.

Visit my signature wink
Re: ASUU: FG Set To Release N23bn To University Lecturers – Education Minister by emeka2847: 3:52pm On Aug 18, 2017
This government serious at all? Is it only ASUU money? There are things they are fixing with it
Re: ASUU: FG Set To Release N23bn To University Lecturers – Education Minister by EmperorTayo1864(m): 3:54pm On Aug 18, 2017
Caustics:
shocked but they are owing senators last month salary. How can they settle lecturers when our senators are suffering?
are u for real? angry
Caustics:
shocked but they are owing senators last month salary. How can they settle lecturers when our senators are suffering?
are u for real?
Re: ASUU: FG Set To Release N23bn To University Lecturers – Education Minister by successincentiv(m): 4:23pm On Aug 18, 2017
will that small money solve the whole educational problems in Nigerian Universities?

Compare that to Buhari's Salary
Re: ASUU: FG Set To Release N23bn To University Lecturers – Education Minister by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
EntMirror:
These lecturers don't even deserve a pay. The money they exploit from students is enough to get them the latest drive in town within a year. I know what I'm saying. Bunch of heartless imps.

Visit my signature wink
They are parents and they have family, they deserve every amount paid to them.
Re: ASUU: FG Set To Release N23bn To University Lecturers – Education Minister by israelmao(m): 4:47pm On Aug 18, 2017
Do people need to hard way before government makes appropriate decisions?
Re: ASUU: FG Set To Release N23bn To University Lecturers – Education Minister by hAlexandro(m): 5:05pm On Aug 18, 2017
Hope they don't go back on there promise
Re: ASUU: FG Set To Release N23bn To University Lecturers – Education Minister by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 18, 2017
Rorachy:
They are parents and they have family, they deserve every amount paid to them.

Yes, they are parents and they deserve to also exploit our students abi? Don't be sentimental because you're a teacher or related to one.
Re: ASUU: FG Set To Release N23bn To University Lecturers – Education Minister by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 18, 2017
EntMirror:

Yes, they are parents and they deserve to also exploit our students abi? Don't be sentimental because you're a teacher or related to one.
By profession, am a teacher, I'm related to one to and I aspire to be one but still we need to consider these lecturers and their plight.
Re: ASUU: FG Set To Release N23bn To University Lecturers – Education Minister by UniilagNerd: 5:59pm On Aug 18, 2017
Please, how is this good news abeg ASUU need at least 200billion to pay for a year and FG is giving them this meagre sum. You will see ASUU's response to this amount. This strike will not die down anyhow. Just like they accumulated all their wages till 2012, they have done the same here, so If FG doesn't bring something substantial to the table, this strike will last.

Lastly, Buhari is not in the country and the vice president is in Rwanda, so how will negotiations happen abeg?
Re: ASUU: FG Set To Release N23bn To University Lecturers – Education Minister by Victor593(m): 6:20pm On Aug 18, 2017
Good step learnt the hard way.
Re: ASUU: FG Set To Release N23bn To University Lecturers – Education Minister by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
23 out of 1.3trillion...... lol, na nw the strike start:-)
Re: ASUU: FG Set To Release N23bn To University Lecturers – Education Minister by jahsharon: 7:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
safarigirl:
I cannot comment on anything coming from proven pathological liars.

ASUU has remained very silent so far, if ASUU isn't talking, nobody is talking

Tell me, who lies more between you and the government? Check you profile picture again. Your hair is a lie, because that is not your real hair. Your face is a lie, because that is not your real face, the face in the picture is Mary Kay face. Your eye lashes are lies. Your fingers are lies. Your skin nko? That is is baddest lie of the century. You were born black like Fashola and Obasanjo's skin, how come you are now more yellow than FFK's baby mama, the artificial yellow pawpaw?

Now back to the topic. Goatluck and Yar'Adua signed an agreement but instead of fulfilling their promises, Goatluck looted and shared the money among his mistresses including Diezani Alison-Madueke the fugitive, Stella Oduah the rogue Princess, Aruma Oteh, the worldbank fraudster and Ngozi Okojo-Iwealla the puff-puff cheeked worldbank house-girl and of course the PDP ATM Dasuki Sambo. Now, tell me how is this Buhari's fault? The $20 million in Mama Piss Sheppopo's gateman, maid and gardener's account can pay part of the money owed ASUU.

Use your brain before your village witches sacrifice you to the god of thunder and goddess of the river.
Re: ASUU: FG Set To Release N23bn To University Lecturers – Education Minister by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 18, 2017
Rorachy:
By profession, am a teacher, I'm related to one to and I aspire to be one but still we need to consider these lecturers and their plight.

They deserve to be paid no doubt, but seeing how they exploit students is heartbreaking. Not all teachers though. Wishing you good luck wink
Re: ASUU: FG Set To Release N23bn To University Lecturers – Education Minister by protonz(m): 7:49pm On Aug 18, 2017
menstrualpad:
This is NOT the solution. The University system needs a total revamp not a continuous patch up.
It is d whole nation that needs a revamp. D only solution is to just kill every adult n startover with fresh bloods.
Re: ASUU: FG Set To Release N23bn To University Lecturers – Education Minister by Awoo88: 8:01pm On Aug 18, 2017
Nbote:
Why exactly was d other oloriburuku who's an ordinary personal assistant to d President running his mouth d other day??
That guy is out of loop. His nonsense is an attempt to force issue. He doesn't have access to bubu beyond what the cabal want him to see which is not much and he is not in good terms with VP and his team. Do you noticed all official statements lately seem to be coming from the VP's spokesman and Femi
Re: ASUU: FG Set To Release N23bn To University Lecturers – Education Minister by safarigirl(f): 8:27pm On Aug 18, 2017
jahsharon:

Tell me, who lies more between you and the government? Check you profile picture again. Your hair is a lie, because that is not your real hair. Your face is a lie, because that is not your real face, the face in the picture is Mary Kay face. Your eye lashes are lies. Your fingers are lies. Your skin nko? That is is baddest lie of the century. You were born black like Fashola and Obasanjo's skin, how come you are now more yellow than FFK's baby mama, the artificial yellow pawpaw?

Now back to the topic. Goatluck and Yar'Adua signed an agreement but instead of fulfilling their promises, Goatluck looted and shared the money among his mistresses including Diezani Alison-Madueke the fugitive, Stella Oduah the rogue Princess, Aruma Oteh, the worldbank fraudster and Ngozi Okojo-Iwealla the puff-puff cheeked worldbank house-girl and of course the PDP ATM Dasuki Sambo. Now, tell me how is this Buhari's fault? The $20 million in Mama Piss Sheppopo's gateman, maid and gardener's account can pay part of the money owed ASUU.

Use your brain before your village witches sacrifice you to the god of thunder and goddess of the river.
undecided

E be like say you just start work for BMC, wehdone
Re: ASUU: FG Set To Release N23bn To University Lecturers – Education Minister by Johnnyessence(m): 8:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
If this is true what's the faith of the lautech lecturers too.
Re: ASUU: FG Set To Release N23bn To University Lecturers – Education Minister by Bimpe29: 9:20pm On Aug 18, 2017
Is good to know...
Re: ASUU: FG Set To Release N23bn To University Lecturers – Education Minister by emmann(m): 9:21pm On Aug 18, 2017
A good mood is the key to success. That’s why you should stay cheerful no matter what happens in your life. Keep going and good luck!
Re: ASUU: FG Set To Release N23bn To University Lecturers – Education Minister by Nbote(m): 9:27pm On Aug 18, 2017
Awoo88:

That guy is out of loop. His nonsense is an attempt to force issue. He doesn't have access to bubu beyond what the cabal want him to see which is not much and he is not in good terms with VP and his team. Do you noticed all official statements lately seem to be coming from the VP's spokesman and Femi

It's issues as such dats making most ppl ask for d President.. His ppl will still try to b relevant and will always go contrary to d VP's stance..
Re: ASUU: FG Set To Release N23bn To University Lecturers – Education Minister by Tipsie01(m): 9:59pm On Aug 18, 2017
Its Paying Huge and Trending http://vadmoney.club/419116993046/
Re: ASUU: FG Set To Release N23bn To University Lecturers – Education Minister by lawanbelloa(m): 11:39pm On Aug 18, 2017
ooooh what about primary teachers
Re: ASUU: FG Set To Release N23bn To University Lecturers – Education Minister by Faithetuk1: 11:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
cry cry
WTF!! SEE WHAT AKSU STUDENTS WERE CAUGHT DOING ALL BECAUSE OF ASUU STRIKE (VIDEO)
Due To the ASUU Indefinite Strike which kicked-off This week, This Is What Most Of The Students in Akwa Ibom State University Had to do instead of studying...Hmm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETmztOkkZWo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETmztOkkZWo
Re: ASUU: FG Set To Release N23bn To University Lecturers – Education Minister by BalogunIdowu(m): 12:03am On Aug 19, 2017
Must we always wait for problem before doing the needful

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dilapidated Nature Of Primary School In Ezinifite Aguata, Anambra State / 2-Year-Old Baby Dies After Falling From A School Building In Abia State / Alright Vs All Right : What's The Difference? Let's Learn.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.