Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:23 PM

What An Arsenal Fan Says He Would Do If Dangote Buys Arsenal And Sacks Wenger - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What An Arsenal Fan Says He Would Do If Dangote Buys Arsenal And Sacks Wenger (47255 Views)

Arsenal Fan Slumps, Dies In Imo As Club Concedes Goal To Stoke City / Lol! Checkout What This Arsenal Fan Will Do, If Dangote Buys Arsenal And Sack We / EFCC Trolls An Arsenal Fan Over Their Customary 4th Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What An Arsenal Fan Says He Would Do If Dangote Buys Arsenal And Sacks Wenger by Abatsam111(m): 4:05pm On Aug 18, 2017
ceslide:
G
G for gunners! grin
Re: What An Arsenal Fan Says He Would Do If Dangote Buys Arsenal And Sacks Wenger by Fianze93(m): 4:06pm On Aug 18, 2017
Noted
Re: What An Arsenal Fan Says He Would Do If Dangote Buys Arsenal And Sacks Wenger by EHI9ICE(m): 4:06pm On Aug 18, 2017
MY ARSENAL
Re: What An Arsenal Fan Says He Would Do If Dangote Buys Arsenal And Sacks Wenger by longsnake(m): 4:06pm On Aug 18, 2017
Na so.
Re: What An Arsenal Fan Says He Would Do If Dangote Buys Arsenal And Sacks Wenger by Abfinest007(m): 4:06pm On Aug 18, 2017
they will sell arsenal for u
Re: What An Arsenal Fan Says He Would Do If Dangote Buys Arsenal And Sacks Wenger by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
This thread is for idiotic serial underachievers...
Re: What An Arsenal Fan Says He Would Do If Dangote Buys Arsenal And Sacks Wenger by SkenolProp(m): 4:12pm On Aug 18, 2017
sharp guy
Re: What An Arsenal Fan Says He Would Do If Dangote Buys Arsenal And Sacks Wenger by solidman59(m): 4:12pm On Aug 18, 2017
tayebest:
Dangote is a bilateral fool, sad

Buy Arsenal and make your cool cash, Ardene will make the best cash for you!

Use your head! angry

Wise man, how much do you have? Since you have been using your head, how much do you have?

1 Like

Re: What An Arsenal Fan Says He Would Do If Dangote Buys Arsenal And Sacks Wenger by kcynho(m): 4:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
ONE OF THE BEST THINGS I'VE HEARD THIS YEAR
Re: What An Arsenal Fan Says He Would Do If Dangote Buys Arsenal And Sacks Wenger by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
braine:
And so, what should we do now? undecided
flч pαrαchutє tσ íчα вαѕírαtu αnd вuч αkαrα grin
Re: What An Arsenal Fan Says He Would Do If Dangote Buys Arsenal And Sacks Wenger by free2ryhme: 4:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
Amagite:
So, this staunch UK Arsenal fan says he would wear a traditional Nigeria dress to every Arsenal games if Dangote buys Arsenal and sack Arsene Wenger.

Recall that Africa's Richest man Dangote wants to buy Arsenal and has declared the 'first thing' he would do is sack Arsene Wenger.

http://www.lailasblog.com/check-out-what-this-arsenal-fan-says-he-would-do-if-dangote-buys-arsenal-and-sacks-wenger/

Cc; lalasticlala

buy fire
Re: What An Arsenal Fan Says He Would Do If Dangote Buys Arsenal And Sacks Wenger by chiiraq802(m): 4:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
Edu3Again:
ARSENAL FANS IF GIVEN THE CHOICE WHO WOULD YOU RATHER SACK?

WENGER OR BUHARI?

NOW THINK CAREFULLY.

WENGER IS THE MOST SUCCESSFUL MANAGER ARSENAL HAS HAD.

BUHARI IS THE WORST PRESIDENT NIGERIA HAS EVER had.
WENGER
Re: What An Arsenal Fan Says He Would Do If Dangote Buys Arsenal And Sacks Wenger by successincentiv(m): 4:18pm On Aug 18, 2017
This is not the first time of hearing that Dangote wants to buy Arsenal. We are waiting for him to finalize the deal and sack Wenger.
Re: What An Arsenal Fan Says He Would Do If Dangote Buys Arsenal And Sacks Wenger by castro316: 4:20pm On Aug 18, 2017
lailo:
he called him bloke.what does that mean.

That is the English meaning of aboki
Re: What An Arsenal Fan Says He Would Do If Dangote Buys Arsenal And Sacks Wenger by alexisben(m): 4:20pm On Aug 18, 2017
Abeg buy make u sign me
Re: What An Arsenal Fan Says He Would Do If Dangote Buys Arsenal And Sacks Wenger by einsteine(m): 4:21pm On Aug 18, 2017
Dangote has no chance of buying Arsenal. You would have to pry Arsenal from Stan Kroenke's dead, cold hands. And Mr Kroenke, a billionaire in his own right, is not exactly starving for money. He and his wife are both billionaires and owning sports clubs is their calling in life.

Dangote should try West Ham or Bristol City.
Re: What An Arsenal Fan Says He Would Do If Dangote Buys Arsenal And Sacks Wenger by kobijacobs(m): 4:24pm On Aug 18, 2017
whatever thing that happens, I will remain an Arsenal fan

1 Like

Re: What An Arsenal Fan Says He Would Do If Dangote Buys Arsenal And Sacks Wenger by Leez(m): 4:34pm On Aug 18, 2017
Amagite:
So, this staunch UK Arsenal fan says he would wear a traditional Nigeria dress to every Arsenal games if Dangote buys Arsenal and sack Arsene Wenger.

Recall that Africa's Richest man Dangote wants to buy Arsenal and has declared the 'first thing' he would do is sack Arsene Wenger.

http://www.lailasblog.com/check-out-what-this-arsenal-fan-says-he-would-do-if-dangote-buys-arsenal-and-sacks-wenger/

Cc; lalasticlala
chai footie has changed sha
ask a gunner who is don howe or george graham dm go look u like tv
wenger didnt just elevate arsenal he changed d english game although yes he has made bad decisions recently
if u are a fan back ur team
Re: What An Arsenal Fan Says He Would Do If Dangote Buys Arsenal And Sacks Wenger by safarigirl(f): 4:38pm On Aug 18, 2017
lailo:
he called him bloke.what does that mean.
bloke is a Brit term for 'guy' or 'man'....just another word to use for a male

1 Like

Re: What An Arsenal Fan Says He Would Do If Dangote Buys Arsenal And Sacks Wenger by mikejj(m): 4:38pm On Aug 18, 2017
grin grin. hope you has bought enough sweater oo Oga Wenger
Re: What An Arsenal Fan Says He Would Do If Dangote Buys Arsenal And Sacks Wenger by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:39pm On Aug 18, 2017
Edu3Again:
ARSENAL FANS IF GIVEN THE CHOICE WHO WOULD YOU RATHER SACK?

WENGER OR BUHARI?

NOW THINK CAREFULLY.

WENGER IS THE MOST SUCCESSFUL MANAGER ARSENAL HAS HAD.

BUHARI IS THE WORST PRESIDENT NIGERIA HAS EVER HAD.

Wrong
Re: What An Arsenal Fan Says He Would Do If Dangote Buys Arsenal And Sacks Wenger by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
cheesy cheesy

Re: What An Arsenal Fan Says He Would Do If Dangote Buys Arsenal And Sacks Wenger by TheLogicalMind(m): 4:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
According to aisha, allah is limited in his capacity to answer prayers:

Sahih al-Bukhari Volume 1 Book 9 Volume 490

Narrated Aisha: The things which annul the prayers were mentioned before me. They said, "Prayer is annulled by a dog, a donkey and a woman (if they pass in front of the praying people)." I said, "You have made us (i.e. women) dogs. I saw the Prophet praying while I used to lie in my bed between him and the Qibla. Whenever I was in need of something, I would slip away for I disliked to face him."

Why is it that allah's powers can be limited by dogs, women and donkeys?
Re: What An Arsenal Fan Says He Would Do If Dangote Buys Arsenal And Sacks Wenger by kenex4ever(m): 4:50pm On Aug 18, 2017
tayebest:

Use your head! angry
Dangote when stingy, him just dey make mouth, if him buy arsenal him go turn am to Indian club for maximum profit like his companies.

Both the players and the management go be from india.
Re: What An Arsenal Fan Says He Would Do If Dangote Buys Arsenal And Sacks Wenger by Secrets11(m): 5:01pm On Aug 18, 2017
onosprince:
Arsenal fans waiting for Dangote to help them fire wenger..... U will wait for another 10 years for that since you guys have been waiting your lifetime to lift a premier league trophy.
Mumu....like Arsenal has never lifted the trophy before. For the records, Arsenal have 12 PL trophy to their name. Otondo!
Re: What An Arsenal Fan Says He Would Do If Dangote Buys Arsenal And Sacks Wenger by onosprince(m): 5:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
Secrets11:
Mumu....like Arsenal has never lifted the trophy before. For the records, Arsenal have 12 PL trophy to their name. Otondo!

Ekpa.... who ask u
Re: What An Arsenal Fan Says He Would Do If Dangote Buys Arsenal And Sacks Wenger by davidadenrele: 5:04pm On Aug 18, 2017
No i
DeutschJunge:
i dont know where this news originated from but i know it is not possible.
First of all, he cant buy arsenal becasue it would be bought by the state of emirati before it can be sold to anyone else.
dangote can not compete with a country, a rich middle eastern country for that matter.

lets say he buys it, he will not sack wenger, becasue dangote is a business man and every business man wants to make money first, especially after sheading a huge sum to buy a club, he will want to make the money back.. aresen wenger might not win titles but he makes money.

lastly, arsen wenger is an icon and a hero in aresnal, hes got the board of directors wrapped around his pinky.. lets not forget, if he steps down as manager he has an automatic chair at the board.. you cant just come and oust him like that

Although you have good point, but i honestly don't agree with you in one two areas in your points the last time arsenal won the league was in 1996, prestigious club with history, football has beyond just qualifying for 4 position on the table real businessmen are going into football, there bringing in their business ideas, initiatives into football, football is now a brand a global brand, and any serious football team wants to buy good players and qualifty for chanmpions league, did you know by quality players will fetch arsenal good money for investment Manchester United made over €200,000000.00 million pounds selling Pogba jerseys alone they won Eroupa, they won Carling cup they won won community shield and even qualify for Champions league for each of this competition there's a price money you get, tell me which investors won't be happy investing in such a club and buy top notch players if you have to make so huge of profits from Jersey alone, Arsene Wenger is a good coach no doubts about but it's time for him to move on, you quit the stage when the ovation is loudest, Sir Alex Ferguson records and long history of achievement with Man United will forever remain in the annals of history of football, there alot of young vibrant coach that will bring in innovative ideas of coaching into football imagine Zinidine Zadine coaching Arsenal you definitely be happy to watch arsenal play, Wenger has given arsenal fans too many heart breaks and hypertension enough is enough Dangote buying arsenal will not be and idea.
Re: What An Arsenal Fan Says He Would Do If Dangote Buys Arsenal And Sacks Wenger by EdDave(m): 5:17pm On Aug 18, 2017
tayebest:

Use your head! angry
He tried to buy Arsenal before and wasn't given a fair deal. Now he s using this statement to woo the management and fans alike.

He can buy arsenal and afterwards decide not to sack Wenger or bring in another revenue-generating coach.

Did you think about that? So quick to call someone else a fool.
Re: What An Arsenal Fan Says He Would Do If Dangote Buys Arsenal And Sacks Wenger by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 18, 2017
A Plea For Help

i sincerely plead with everyone in this forum to lend a helping hand to my case, as i am broken, confused and basically at the mercy of harsh realities
i am a final year student in a state polytechnic and a freelance computer engineer which has sustained me in school since year 2 as well as enabled me contribute my quota to my family.
since the recession began my little startup has faced little or no patronage(the case with everyone) and trust me being a fighter i forged on regarless of if i had cash or was cashless.

A couple of Bad Deals and an unfortunate work related accident has left me in debt to the tune of 89,000 and i am facing deadlines which have all left me shattered and confused. i am currently afraid of my creditors meanwhile my own debtors (3 in number have either absconded from town or blocked me from reaching them)
Two of my creditors have already threatened to block me from defending my Final project and writing my exams which i have seen happen to others before. i am totally fearful of having 5 years of struggle to see myself through school destroyed by this.

i plead with anyone with a listening ear to help me with whatever amount you can, nothing is to small or to big

i know lots of people take advantage of this kind of situation to prey on people's goodwill and profit irresponsibly but i am not of that stock ( i intend to dupe or scam no one), i have never gone as far as this before but with the weight on my shoulder,my fears and the realization that no one around wants to help me, i have no choice.

i dont care if i have money to feed or in my account, i have seen worse than that but i just want to clear up this debts and have peace of mind, focus on my final exams, look for innovative means of improving my little startup and contribute meaninfully to the society without anyone breathing down my back.

Please Help in anyway. Thank you FOR YOU AUDIENCE and Godbless you.

Re: What An Arsenal Fan Says He Would Do If Dangote Buys Arsenal And Sacks Wenger by millik(f): 5:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
davidadenrele:
No i

Although you have good point, but i honestly don't agree with you in one two areas in your points the last time arsenal won the league was in 1996 , prestigious club with history, football has beyond just qualifying for 4 position on the table real businessmen are going into football, there bringing in their business ideas, initiatives into football, football is now a brand a global brand, and any serious football team wants to buy good players and qualifty for chanmpions league, did you know by quality players will fetch arsenal good money for investment Manchester United made over €200,000000.00 million pounds selling Pogba jerseys alone they won Eroupa, they won Carling cup they won won community shield and even qualify for Champions league for each of this competition there's a price money you get, tell me which investors won't be happy investing in such a club and buy top notch players if you have to make so huge of profits from Jersey alone, Arsene Wenger is a good coach no doubts about but it's time for him to move on, you quit the stage when the ovation is loudest, Sir Alex Ferguson records and long history of achievement with Man United will forever remain in the annals of history of football, there alot of young vibrant coach that will bring in innovative ideas of coaching into football imagine Zinidine Zadine coaching Arsenal you definitely be happy to watch arsenal play, Wenger has given arsenal fans too many heart breaks and hypertension enough is enough Dangote buying arsenal will not be and idea.

hey, what do u mean at the embolden?
what about the invisible?
show some respect,
Re: What An Arsenal Fan Says He Would Do If Dangote Buys Arsenal And Sacks Wenger by babyfaceafrica: 5:41pm On Aug 18, 2017
millik:

hey, what do u mean at the embolden?
what about the invisible?
show some respect,
ignore the bloke...he knows nothing about football
Re: What An Arsenal Fan Says He Would Do If Dangote Buys Arsenal And Sacks Wenger by millik(f): 5:45pm On Aug 18, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
ignore the bloke...he knows nothing about football

smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wilfred Ndidi Studying Business, Management In De Montfort University, Leicester / Victor Moses Celebrates Chelsea EPL Win With P-square / Emiliano Sala: Body Recovered From Wrecked Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.