Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,490 members, 7,901,393 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:28 AM

"I Have Enough Dick Pictures" Lola Rae Replies Male Fans On Snapchat - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Have Enough Dick Pictures" Lola Rae Replies Male Fans On Snapchat (1321 Views)

Victoria Kimani: ‘Male Fans Visualize Having Sex With Female Celebrities’ / Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter / Regina Daniels: "My Mother, Rita Daniels Shields Me From Stubborn Male Fans" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Have Enough Dick Pictures" Lola Rae Replies Male Fans On Snapchat by IratzsMicheal(m): 12:26pm On Aug 18, 2017
Nigerian-born singer and dancer of Ghanaian and British descent[b] Rachel Akosua Funmilola Garton[/b] professionally known as Lola Rae has advised her male fans to stop sending her nude pictures after a recent snapchat hangout.

Lola Rae took to her Snapchat page earlier today to have an interactive chat with fans and opened her inbox for DMs to come in. The singer however had to pause the chat halfway after male fans flooded her with photos of their joysticks.

[url]https://newscantell..com/2017/08/i-have-enough-dick-pictures-lola-rae.html [/url]

Re: "I Have Enough Dick Pictures" Lola Rae Replies Male Fans On Snapchat by opeyemiieblog(m): 12:34pm On Aug 18, 2017
seriously some ppl have time for nonsense sha
Re: "I Have Enough Dick Pictures" Lola Rae Replies Male Fans On Snapchat by succyblinks(f): 12:38pm On Aug 18, 2017
Shebi we all saw that tekno's cassava was small, they were only trying to help a brother

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson And Her Daughter Stun in New Pictures / Nigerians React To Bobrisky’s Arrest / Davido Shared Adorable Photo Of His Second Daughter, Hailey Adeleke (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.