Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,302 members, 7,974,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 09:08 PM

Amnett Workshop On Social Media Invitations And Online Reputation Management - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Amnett Workshop On Social Media Invitations And Online Reputation Management (452 Views)

Trump Administration Drops Directive On International Students And Online Course / Reptile Found In Edo University's Engineering Workshop / Amnett Workshop On Social Media Innovations And Online Reputation Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amnett Workshop On Social Media Invitations And Online Reputation Management by SaintSixtus: 1:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
FOR YOUR EFFECTIVE MEDIA PRODUCTIVITY, JOIN US!

Are you a Commissioner for Information, Chairman of Information and Media Committee in the Legislature, Special Adviser/Assistant on Digital/Social Media, Head of Corporate Communications/Public Relations Department, Head of Research/Data Unit in Public and Private Organization, Digital Marketer and Online practitioner, or a Content Entrepreneur?

African Media Network (AMNETT) in collaboration with The Nigerian Press Council (NPC), is staging a two days workshop for you on SOCIAL MEDIA INVITATIONS AND ONLINE REPUTATION MANAGEMENT. Sub-themes to be critically looked into includes: OPTIMIZING SOCIAL MEDIA INVITATIONS, SOCIAL MEDIA AND ELECTRONIC PUBLIC RELATIONS STRATEGIES, THE POWER OF CONTENTS, ONLINE REPUTATION MANAGEMENT STRATEGIES, ONLINE CONVERSATIONS FOR CORPORATE AND HUMAN BRAND, ANALYSING AND ENFORCING CYBER CRIME ACT, etc.

Date is October 24th - 25th, 2017.
Venue is Barcelona Hotels, 23 Blantyre Street, Wuse 2, Abuja, Nigeria.
Time is 9:00am.

JOIN US.

Re: Amnett Workshop On Social Media Invitations And Online Reputation Management by MrsSandman: 4:59pm On Jan 21, 2020
It's a good idea in general. Social media is important and honestly is one of the easiest and fastest ways for you to boost your blog or personal account. I've recently opened a new restaurant in a very popular tourist area, and since it was new even with a good marketing and advertising campaigns I noticed I had less visitors then the neighboring establishments. It turns out that because I didn't have a large amount of stars and reviews on tourist websites like TripAdvisor people didn't go to my place. I started looking into ways to buy tripdviser reviews and found a few options. After the reviews went up the amount the visitors went up and it's crazy. Honestly this is a super way to boost your influx of people

(1) (Reply)

We’ve Not Called Off Strike, Still Consulting —ASUU / What Skill Can You Get This ASUU Strike Period? / University of Port Harcourt Post Utme Screening Form Is Out For 2017/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.