Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,432 members, 7,978,367 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:07 AM

List Of Top Ten Nigerian Music Video Director 2017 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / List Of Top Ten Nigerian Music Video Director 2017 (1409 Views)

Ten Nigerian Celebrities Likely Exposed To Corona Virus After Attending AMVCA / Top Ten Nigerian Female Rappers of The Decade - iamsynord / Unlimited LA Hails Clarence Peters As Africa’s ‘hardest Working’ Video Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

List Of Top Ten Nigerian Music Video Director 2017 by Amakahub(f): 1:57pm On Aug 18, 2017
The Nigeria Music industry would have been nothing to write home about without the skills and talents of some Nigerian Music Video directors.
Over the years we have had Good Nigerian songs that have had a bad video output at the end i.e for the fact that the music is good doesn’t guarantee that the video will also be good.
Here is is a list of 10 excellent music video directors in Nigeria that have made some music videos to be watched over and over again.
1st on my list is CLARENCE PETERS, find out the rest on the link below and leave your comments on whether you agree with the list.
http://www.amakahub.com.ng/2017/08/list-of-top-ten-nigerian-music-video.html
Re: List Of Top Ten Nigerian Music Video Director 2017 by josephdreams: 4:55am On Mar 15, 2018
One of Nigerian fast rising music video director is director J. Whenever you see Director J on your TV screen, it’s an Joseph King popularly known as Director J-shot video.

In recent times he has directed quite a number of videos for Nigerian music superstars as IYO, harmonise and Diamond Plantinum. The most recent of Director J’s works is IYO’s ‘Nakupenda’ video that was shot in November 2017. The director chose an appropriate location for the video shoot and created great montages to portray the image of a luxurious life.
Director J-shot videos appear very simple and cost-efficient yet the content of songs are well-interpreted into good visuals. I strongly believe that soon his creativity will push the fast-rising director to a higher level.

(1) (Reply)

"R Kelly Took My Virginity At 16''- Jerhonda Pace Confesses / Karrueche Steps Out In See Through Pants That Put Her Butt On Display (photos) / Serena Williams Set To Wed Baby-dada Alexis Ohanian This Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.