Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,424 members, 7,881,557 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:47 PM

Biafra: What’s Abt To Happen 'll Shake D Foundation Of The Earth – Dokubo (video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: What’s Abt To Happen 'll Shake D Foundation Of The Earth – Dokubo (video (2106 Views)

Wike lied.....he demolished my mosque - Asari-Dokubo (Video) / God Afflicted Buhari With Deafness - Asari Dokubo (VIDEO) / Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: What’s Abt To Happen 'll Shake D Foundation Of The Earth – Dokubo (video by AmadiAba: 2:14pm On Aug 18, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocT5ifL5Wyk

http://igberetvnews.com/423176/download-video-whats-about-to-happen-foundation/

Also in the News:

IF YOU CAN'T LAST 2MINS OR WATERY SPERM, TRY BITTERKOLA + WATERMELON SEED (EVERY MAN NEEDS THIS!)

>>> http://igberetvnews.com/420277/bitterkola-watermelon-seed-every-man/

Thank me later...

Face of Igbere (FOI) 2017 ...REGISTRATION OPENS AUGUST 15

Details >>> http://igberetvnews.com/421864/registration-for-face-of-igbere-2017-opens/

Event Sponsored by Alex Ikwechegh Mascot

More Sponsors Wanted...
Re: Biafra: What’s Abt To Happen 'll Shake D Foundation Of The Earth – Dokubo (video by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 18, 2017
Dokubo my brother, I have decided to give up on Nigeria. There is no greater disappointment than the so called Messiah, becoming the greatest thief. Every other week, average of $300M is shared to Northern owned BDCs all with propaganda that they are stabilizing the naira.

Soon enough, they will have no place on Earth as we transition to 4D digital etheric plane of consciousness. I might just have to arrest his soul and lock it up over there. I might do it myself.

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: What’s Abt To Happen 'll Shake D Foundation Of The Earth – Dokubo (video by Trailii: 2:33pm On Aug 18, 2017
this fat idiot will just wake up and start spewing rubbish and empty threat .. the foundation of the world did not shake during cold war era , it did not shake during 1967 civil war era , it did not shake during the military rule , so it is now that it will shake .. the worst thing that can happen is the country to split only if God want it to split. the fat scammer has run out of money again so his next option is to blackmail government like he has always done in the disguise of freedom fighting
the idiot hardly reside in Nigeria , he own a massive mansion and a big school in Benin republic , he even carries a Benin passport ...

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: What’s Abt To Happen 'll Shake D Foundation Of The Earth – Dokubo (video by Ifeanyi4491(m): 2:45pm On Aug 18, 2017
Trailii you called him idiot because you are anonymous...

When he blasted Don jazzy and davido with charly boy why didnt them reply him because they know what he can do...

1 Like

Re: Biafra: What’s Abt To Happen 'll Shake D Foundation Of The Earth – Dokubo (video by Sagay212: 4:48pm On Aug 18, 2017
Ifeanyi4491:
Trailii you called him idiot because you are anonymous...

When he blasted Don jazzy and davido with charly boy why didnt them reply him because they know what he can do...

they didn't reply him because they know he is a PIG. what reply do you expect don jazzy or davido to give to a lazy criminal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: What’s Abt To Happen 'll Shake D Foundation Of The Earth – Dokubo (video by sunnysunny69(m): 4:49pm On Aug 18, 2017
grin
Re: Biafra: What’s Abt To Happen 'll Shake D Foundation Of The Earth – Dokubo (video by RZArecta(m): 4:58pm On Aug 18, 2017
Sagay212:

they didn't reply him because they know he is a PIG. what reply do you expect don jazzy or davido to give to a lazy criminal
don't bother replying me, your insults will be useless but I categorically put it to that you can't say this drivel to alhaji Asari if you see him face to face, forget the fact that he's mostly jovial and unassuming. Be greatful that Nairaland created opportunity for people like you to become automatic voltrons cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: What’s Abt To Happen 'll Shake D Foundation Of The Earth – Dokubo (video by Sagay212: 5:06pm On Aug 18, 2017
RZArecta:
don't bother replying me, your insults will be useless but I categorically put it to that you can't say this drivel to alhaji Asari if you see him face to face, forget the fact that he's mostly jovial and unassuming. Be greatful that Nairaland created opportunity for people like you to become automatic voltrons cool

you and Asari dokubo are MAD pigs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: What’s Abt To Happen 'll Shake D Foundation Of The Earth – Dokubo (video by lordkush: 5:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
na so

asari
Re: Biafra: What’s Abt To Happen 'll Shake D Foundation Of The Earth – Dokubo (video by lordkush: 5:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
Trailii:
this fat idiot will just wake up and start spewing rubbish and empty threat .. the foundation of the world did not shake during cold war era , it did not shake during 1967 civil war era , it did not shake during the military rule , so it is now that it will shake .. the worst thing that can happen is the country to split only if God want it to split. the fat scammer has run out of money again so his next option is to blackmail government like he has always done in the disguise of freedom fighting
the idiot hardly reside in Nigeria , he own a massive mansion and a big school in Benin republic , he even carries a Benin passport ...
if wati asari talk pain you knack head for ground

zombies are fools
Re: Biafra: What’s Abt To Happen 'll Shake D Foundation Of The Earth – Dokubo (video by perez100: 5:21pm On Aug 18, 2017
Asari hate injustice and I so much like him anytime,anyday. Very fearless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: What’s Abt To Happen 'll Shake D Foundation Of The Earth – Dokubo (video by surgical: 5:34pm On Aug 18, 2017
RZArecta:
o boy he can't do nothing, is he the only one that have license to talk about others, all this noise is to create relevance, he said more than this about Jonathan loosing election and he didn't do jack no one takes him seriously anymore except for comic relief and don't forget he is rich now he will not risk anything.
Re: Biafra: What’s Abt To Happen 'll Shake D Foundation Of The Earth – Dokubo (video by izospindle(m): 5:55pm On Aug 18, 2017
this cow that can not last 2min with his wife na him wan shake nigeria na lie
Re: Biafra: What’s Abt To Happen 'll Shake D Foundation Of The Earth – Dokubo (video by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 18, 2017
Trailii:
[s]this fat idiot will just wake up and start spewing rubbish and empty threat .. the foundation of the world did not shake during cold war era , it did not shake during 1967 civil war era , it did not shake during the military rule , so it is now that it will shake .. the worst thing that can happen is the country to split only if God want it to split. the fat scammer has run out of money again so his next option is to blackmail government like he has always done in the disguise of freedom fighting
the idiot hardly reside in Nigeria , he own a massive mansion and a big school in Benin republic , he even carries a Benin passport ... [/s]

Asari Dokubo and SS people, this person is an Afonja. After drinking your oil, he has the gut to call you an idiot.
Re: Biafra: What’s Abt To Happen 'll Shake D Foundation Of The Earth – Dokubo (video by rusher14: 6:27pm On Aug 18, 2017
RZArecta:

Asari dokubo is a fool.

I have said so.
Re: Biafra: What’s Abt To Happen 'll Shake D Foundation Of The Earth – Dokubo (video by dreamwords: 8:18pm On Aug 18, 2017
Afonjas are already showing their frustrations here,,,,
Afonjas Please focus on oduduwa or skull miners republic, don't die on Biafra issues,
Re: Biafra: What’s Abt To Happen 'll Shake D Foundation Of The Earth – Dokubo (video by oyatz(m): 8:42pm On Aug 18, 2017
Oil drinker

liberalsinnerx:

Asari Dokubo and SS people, this person is an Afonja. After drinking your oil, he has the gut to call you an idiot.

(1) (Reply)

SE: Taxation Sword And Economic Suicide / Why Are Igbos Keep Wailing Over Abiola Posthumous GCFR. / Gej's Ministers Present Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.